Windows 10: Airpods Pro II no sound after connecting to Win11.

Discus and support Airpods Pro II no sound after connecting to Win11. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Airpods Pro and Airpods Pro II.Airpods Pro I and Airpods Pro II can work in Win10Dell Latitude 7420.But Only Airpods Pro I has sound in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EricChanTW, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Airpods Pro II no sound after connecting to Win11.

I have Airpods Pro and Airpods Pro II.Airpods Pro I and Airpods Pro II can work in Win10Dell Latitude 7420.But Only Airpods Pro I has sound in my Win11, only connect successfully sound can hear then quiet.I have already try everything that can search in website such as repair, use troble shooting fix, ...etc, but it still not work.So I think it may a driver issue. Device managersystem deviceSound, video and game controllerAudio input and outputBluetoothAnother information is that for airpods pro II, there has two sound mode, Stereo and Hands-Free AG AudioI guess that the driver name don't sh

:)

EricChanTW, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Mazza33 Win User

Airpods connected but no sound

Same problem. Windows 10, fully updated as at today.

On my Windows 10 PC, Airpods Pro show as Paired and Connected, BUT no sound will play via the airpods. I've tried everything - disconnect the airpods, unpair, re-pair, re-connect, also tried disconnecting the airpods on my iphone so no possible conflict - nothing works. I've also ensured the airpods are showing (in Windows 10) as the default sound device.

But the only sound coming from the PC is coming from the PC's internal speakers. No sound is coming through the Airpods Pro. Absolutely maddening.

Mazza33, Dec 5, 2022
  3. JRJazz Win User

Same frustrating Airpods Pro to PC connection issue. I have done everything everyone has said - pair, unpair, remove device, reinstall device, update driver., disabled bluetooth in all my other apple devices to avoid interference. Windows settings show Airpods connected but no sound. When I first connect, I get the sound for a split second and then it cuts it out. Interesting thing is when this happens there is no sound from the computer speakers either. When I disconnect the Airpods then the computer speakers has sound. And I also tried other wireless headphones, same thing, no sound. I hear for a second then it is gone.

It was working the whole year so I wonder if the latest Windows update messed things up. It is so frustrating, any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

JRJazz, Dec 5, 2022
  4. JanA_123 Win User

Airpods Pro II no sound after connecting to Win11.

Hi,

I just recently connected my Airpods to my laptop and the sound was working fine for about ten minutes before it stopped altogether. I checked the Bluetooth settings and confirmed that they are connected and paired. However, when I checked the sound settings,
    it looks as if my Airpods are not recognized as a device. The sound is only coming from my laptop speaker, unfortunately. I should also note that I have no issues connecting my Airpods to my phone so it does look to be a problem with either my laptop or my
    Airpods.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks!

JanA_123, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

Airpods Pro II no sound after connecting to Win11.

1. Airpods Pro II no sound after connecting to Win11. - Similar Threads - Airpods Pro sound

2. Airpods Pro II no sound after connecting to Win11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods Pro II no sound after connecting to Win11.: I have Airpods Pro and Airpods Pro II.Airpods Pro I and Airpods Pro II can work in Win10Dell Latitude 7420.But Only Airpods Pro I has sound in my Win11, only connect successfully sound can hear then quiet.I have already try everything that can search in website such as...
  3. Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.: A few days ago, I updated my Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver with the Intel Driver & Support Assistant. However, upon doing so, it caused the Generic bluetooth radio driver to have problems, preventing me from pairing my airpods. Then when I tried to fix the bluetooth driver...
  4. Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.: A few days ago, I updated my Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver with the Intel Driver & Support Assistant. However, upon doing so, it caused the Generic bluetooth radio driver to have problems, preventing me from pairing my airpods. Then when I tried to fix the bluetooth driver...
  5. airpods pro connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    airpods pro connection: when I connect airpods on my pc that make by windows 10 after some second disconnect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airpods-pro-connection/79aa0f74-0f77-407b-a445-c46e0bf013f9
  6. Airpods connected but no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods connected but no sound: Hi, I just recently connected my Airpods to my laptop and the sound was working fine for about ten minutes before it stopped altogether. I checked the Bluetooth settings and confirmed that they are connected and paired. However, when I checked the sound settings, it looks...
  7. airpod pro connection issue

airpod pro connection issue: hi i have the airpod pros and are trying to connect it to my dell inspiron product id: 00326-10000-00000-AA894 but it cant seem to even locate my airpods i was wondering if this is an issue on my drivers or how I change this so I can locate my airpods on the bluetooth menu....
  8. Connecting Airpods pro

Connecting Airpods pro: I'm trying to connect my airpods pro... I've been using air pods pro with my pc for months and out of the blue it just stops being able to connect. I tried resetting my airpods and Pairing them but that didnt work. then i tried deleting the device and then adding a new...
  9. Airpods Pro, Sound problems

Airpods Pro, Sound problems: Hi, I just bought the Apple airpods pro and connected them to my pc. For some reason the sound works great only when I am using one of them, if I use both the sound usually cuts out after a while. I have tried disconnecting and connecting them a few times with no result. This...
  10. Airpods Pro Connected With No Sound on Windows 10

Airpods Pro Connected With No Sound on Windows 10: I recently made a purchase of the AirPods Pro to use both with my iPhone and my Windows 10 operating Dell XPS laptop. They were working fine when I first got them but they're now having some issues. I am able to pair and connect them flawlessly, but when I start playing...