Windows 10: Airpods Pro Is Connected but There Is No Option of Hands-Free Mode

Discus and support Airpods Pro Is Connected but There Is No Option of Hands-Free Mode in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I found the microphone of my AirPods Pro doesn't work with Discord a few days ago. To fix it, I tried to remove the device and reconnect it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Exdcehn, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Exdcehn Win User

Airpods Pro Is Connected but There Is No Option of Hands-Free Mode

Hi,I found the microphone of my AirPods Pro doesn't work with Discord a few days ago. To fix it, I tried to remove the device and reconnect it. However, the option of Hands-Free AG Audio of AirPods in the sound setting disappeared, and there is no "Headset" option in the "playback" tab of "Sound". I checked the Bluetooth panel and found it says "Connected music" instead of "Connected voice, music."Later I triedrestart the PCreconnected AirPods againcheck the update/driver of the PC/Bluetooth/Airpodsremove the Airpods from my phone and reconnect it to the PCdisable the Bluetooth of my

:)

Exdcehn, Sep 3, 2021

2. Airpods pro connectivity to Surface Book 2

I can't connect my airpods pro headphones to my SB2. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

JoanneJoanne2, Sep 3, 2021
  3. Eirvans Win User
    AirPods Pro can't synchronize on Win 10

Seems to be a different problem, they paired before and suddenly can't get paired again, mine is about list on ratio devices, but unable to access it, I set AirPods in pairing mode, enable Bluetooth on Windows 10, search devices in ratio and select AirPods Pro, but they don't synchronize, just never respond.

Eirvans, Sep 3, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Airpods Pro Is Connected but There Is No Option of Hands-Free Mode - Similar Threads - Airpods Pro Connected

2. Apple Airpods sound problem, hands free only - headphones option unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple Airpods sound problem, hands free only - headphones option unavailable: Hi,I have had a problem with my Apple Airpods 2nd gen for the past 6 months or so, my Airpods always connected fine and worked as they should, however around 6 months ago when using a program that updates all of my drivers I encountered an issue, after using this program my...
  3. Apple Airpods sound problem, hands free only - headphones option unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apple Airpods sound problem, hands free only - headphones option unavailable: Hi,I have had a problem with my Apple Airpods 2nd gen for the past 6 months or so, my Airpods always connected fine and worked as they should, however around 6 months ago when using a program that updates all of my drivers I encountered an issue, after using this program my...
  4. Cannot connect Airpods with Stereo, only Hands-Free Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect Airpods with Stereo, only Hands-Free Audio: Hello, I am able to connect my Apple Airpods to my desktop via my TP-Link Archer TX3000E Wifi/Bluetooth adapter. But for some reason I am only able to use the Hands-Free AG Audio source and not the Stereo source which has the much better audio quality. As shown in the picture...
  5. Cannot connect Airpods with Stereo, only Hands-Free Audio

Cannot connect Airpods with Stereo, only Hands-Free Audio: Hello, I am able to connect my Apple Airpods to my desktop via my TP-Link Archer TX3000E Wifi/Bluetooth adapter. But for some reason I am only able to use the Hands-Free AG Audio source and not the Stereo source which has the much better audio quality. As shown in the picture...
  6. Cannot connect Airpods with Stereo, only Hands-Free Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Airpods no longer giving option for hands-free or stereo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods no longer giving option for hands-free or stereo: I've been having an issue where my airpods will crackle, lag, and cut out when I am using them on my Windows 11 laptop. I noticed this correlated with them no longer giving me the option to select hands-free or stereo mode in the volume settings. Does anyone know how to fix...
  8. Airpods no longer giving option for hands-free or stereo

Airpods no longer giving option for hands-free or stereo: I've been having an issue where my airpods will crackle, lag, and cut out when I am using them on my Windows 11 laptop. I noticed this correlated with them no longer giving me the option to select hands-free or stereo mode in the volume settings. Does anyone know how to fix...
  9. Airpods no longer giving option for hands-free or stereo

10. AirPods not working in stereo mode. Hands-Free works but very poor quality.

AirPods not working in stereo mode. Hands-Free works but very poor quality.: I use AirPods for all my calls on many apps such as Zoom and Discord. I’ve been noticing that the Stereo version of the AirPods sounds great! The quality of the voices and music is absolutely amazing. But I can’t speak and let everyone hear my voice when I am on that mode. So...