Windows 10: AirPods Pro keep disconnecting and reconnecting.

Discus and support AirPods Pro keep disconnecting and reconnecting. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using my computer, and it randomly disconnects and reconnects. It's very annoying. I've tried updating drivers, and forgetting the AirPods and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rw_406, May 4, 2020.

1. rw_406 Win User

AirPods Pro keep disconnecting and reconnecting.

I'm using my computer, and it randomly disconnects and reconnects. It's very annoying. I've tried updating drivers, and forgetting the AirPods and repairing, but no avail.

:)

rw_406, May 4, 2020

2. airpods disconnect in 1 second

i've been through lots of posts but none seem to fix my issue connecting airpods to my Surface laptop. The airpods paired successfully and when i click connect it connects for about 1 second and then disconnects. I see lots of posts about device manager
    and the power manager tab but there is no power manager tab. i see lots of posts about locating aripods in the human interface but they are not listed. i found one post about airpods under the bluetooth menu but nothing there seems to fix anything.

airpods worked seamlessly with my iphone.

thanks!

crazyswazy, May 4, 2020
  3. Airpods pro connectivity to Surface Book 2

I can't connect my airpods pro headphones to my SB2. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

JoanneJoanne2, May 4, 2020
  4. AirPods Pro keep disconnecting and reconnecting.

Airpods Pro super loud on Windows 10

Recently, my AirPods Pro began playing at max volume when connected to Windows 10. I can move the Windows volume slider up and down and the volume does not change. The AirPods Pro were working just fine for several weeks, not I can not use them on Windows

I found this post and followed its advice, but it did not fix the issue. I have removed the AirPods Pro device from the computer, rebooted the computer, and re-paired the AirPods Pro. No change. The AirPods Pro work fine on my iPhone.

EDIT: It appears that the issue is with the "Headset" device. If I switch the volume profile to "Headphones" the volume plays normally and can be adjusted by the slider. See reply from "lacrumb" below. However, this is not a permanent solution for me as
    I frequently take calls and need the "Headset" to work for that.

Any suggestions?

bbains_582, May 4, 2020
Thema:

AirPods Pro keep disconnecting and reconnecting.

1. AirPods Pro keep disconnecting and reconnecting. - Similar Threads - AirPods Pro keep

2. Can't reconnect AirPods Pro to my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reconnect AirPods Pro to my PC: My airpods were not connecting to my PC so I decided to remove them and tried to pair them again. At first I couldn't remove the device, so I tried all the next options:Removing them from device manager.Removing keys from registry editor.Stopping the bluetooth support service...
  3. Can't reconnect AirPods Pro to my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reconnect AirPods Pro to my PC: My airpods were not connecting to my PC so I decided to remove them and tried to pair them again. At first I couldn't remove the device, so I tried all the next options:Removing them from device manager.Removing keys from registry editor.Stopping the bluetooth support service...
  4. Ethernet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: Hi. My ethernet connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and i can't get a stable connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-keeps-disconnecting-and-reconnecting/31ad416c-ff9a-427d-84b4-1ce4252514a5
  5. Ethernet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: Hi. My ethernet connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and i can't get a stable connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-keeps-disconnecting-and-reconnecting/31ad416c-ff9a-427d-84b4-1ce4252514a5
  6. Mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: My mouse keeps disconnecting when I am in a game, and then sometimes it reconnects, and sometimes it doesn't. I know the mouse works because it is new and works on other devices fine, and I have had this problem before with other mouses, but it fixed itself. I have already...
  7. Airpods Keeps Disconnecting Windows 10

Airpods Keeps Disconnecting Windows 10: Hi everyone you will love my solution to this issue : My new Airpods 2 worked fine for couple of days and then after that they kept disconnecting I've tried every solution out there on the internet such as AirPods Pro keep disconnecting and reconnecting and non solved my...
  8. Airpods Pro disconnect from Surface Pro 5

Airpods Pro disconnect from Surface Pro 5: I connect my airpods with my Surface Pro 5 but it doesn't play sound. It keeps disconnecting. When I press connect it disconnects again. I read forums where you disable the power saving options under Human Interface Devices in the Device Manager Control Panel but they don't...
  9. airpods keep disconnecting

airpods keep disconnecting: My airpods have worked fine with my laptop since I got them until this week. The will disconnect automatically after about 1 minute of use, then reconnect after about 10 seconds. It will repeat this process on its own 3 to 4 times, then will stop. I have run the blue tooth...
  10. AirPods keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on a Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    AirPods keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on a Windows 10 PC: [ATTACH] A new Bluetooth feature in Windows 10 makes pairing third-party devices faster and convenient. It significantly cuts short the time and efforts required in digging through the settings menu to find and add a Bluetooth device item. However, not all [...] This post...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. air pods pro connecting then disconnecting on windows pc

2. connecting air pod pro to window pc troubleshooting

3. airpods paired but not connected

4. airpodspair but dont connect,
  5. why do my airpods continuously connect and disconnect,
  6. air pod disconnecting from windows 10,
  7. airpod pro wont stay connected to windows 10,
  8. airpods pro are paired to my windows 10 but will not connect why