Windows 10: Airpods Pro playback controls work in the Movies & TV app!

Discus and support Airpods Pro playback controls work in the Movies & TV app! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Wakellor957 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/13ezfly/airpods_pro_playback_controls_work_in_the_movies/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wakellor957, May 11, 2023.

1. Airpods Pro playback controls work in the Movies & TV app!

/u/Wakellor957, May 11, 2023

2. "Movies & TV" app controls

keyboard

Support team suggests this article when asking for list of keyboard controls for Movies and TV app. Article reads:

"Enjoying Videos in Windows 10: You will find the Movies & TV app in Windows 10 better than ever for playing all your personal videos, as well as all the movies and TV shows you love. Import your personal video collection, and play back your content in a fast
    and elegantly designed app that is optimized for both mouse/keyboard as well as touch. Drag and drop videos between your collections, use right clicks and hot keys for contextual menus, or go full-screen with easy to use playback controls. We’ve also added
    additional file format support like .MKV too."

No information regarding controls is available. 90% of users give up and go back to VLC player, which not only has KB controls but allows mapping as well.

Source:

Redirecting

SystemAdmin_, May 11, 2023
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

Get Movies & TV from the Microsoft Store

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 11, 2023
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Airpods Pro playback controls work in the Movies & TV app!

Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

Get Movies & TV from the Microsoft Store

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 11, 2023
Thema:

Airpods Pro playback controls work in the Movies & TV app!

1. Airpods Pro playback controls work in the Movies & TV app! - Similar Threads - Airpods Pro playback

2. Photo/Movie & TV app not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo/Movie & TV app not working: It says there has been an error when trying to save a trimmed video, "Unable to save. Please try again later"I reset the libraries to default, wiped the temp folder, ive reinstalled the apps, ive ran sfc scannow command, and still nothing. my Windows' files are all intact and...
  3. Photo/Movie & TV app not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo/Movie & TV app not working: It says there has been an error when trying to save a trimmed video, "Unable to save. Please try again later"I reset the libraries to default, wiped the temp folder, ive reinstalled the apps, ive ran sfc scannow command, and still nothing. my Windows' files are all intact and...
  4. Movies & TV app not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies & TV app not working: Earlier i tried to open a video and it said this : and after i switched my default video player to another one, and it works. but how do i bring back Movies & TV, i tried to trouble shoot and it says "hanging and crashing issues" how do i fix this, please help.i tried...
  5. Movies & TV app not working

Movies & TV app not working: Earlier i tried to open a video and it said this : and after i switched my default video player to another one, and it works. but how do i bring back Movies & TV, i tried to trouble shoot and it says "hanging and crashing issues" how do i fix this, please help....
  6. Windows Movies and TV App not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Movies and TV App not working: Hello, The Movies and TV app is not working. It won't play videos that my Android phone filmed. It has never done this before. Jarvis (my computer) just had an update a few days ago and I wonder if the update messed up the app. Nothing else has changed. That was the only new...
  7. Movies & TV app not working.

Movies & TV app not working.: I recently tried to watch a video on my computer and I got this message [ATTACH] I tried to open the app on its own, and all that seemed to happen is that the outline of the app's window showed up for a split second before disappearing. I also tried to follow the steps in...
  8. The subtitles not working on Movies & TV app.

The subtitles not working on Movies & TV app.: When i open subtitles files on Movies & TV app, sometimes the app display the subtitles fine and some times it's look like gibberish. The subtitle file works fine by the way with other programs like Media player Classic. I'm using Windows 10 pro x64 Version: 1809 Build:...
  9. Playback issue in movies and tv

Playback issue in movies and tv: when i open movies and tv app it says playback issue send feedback how can we solve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/playback-issue-in-movies-and-tv/43d0706b-57b2-4757-86b6-e2c74419d2f2
  10. bad playback issue with movies and tv app

bad playback issue with movies and tv app: I booted from win7 into win 10. I have a whole lot of mpeg2 encoded video files on the network in a shared folder. At first, the app could not play, offered a free codec for mpeg. I agreed, it installed, after a few minutes it played. The playback was smooth, good sound....