Windows 10: Airpods Pro, Sound problems

Discus and support Airpods Pro, Sound problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought the Apple airpods pro and connected them to my pc. For some reason the sound works great only when I am using one of them, if I use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sarah.G.00, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Airpods Pro, Sound problems

Hi, I just bought the Apple airpods pro and connected them to my pc. For some reason the sound works great only when I am using one of them, if I use both the sound usually cuts out after a while. I have tried disconnecting and connecting them a few times with no result. This is on the AirPOdsPro Stereo setting, if I use the handsfree one the sound is just ****. What can I do to use both without problems?

:)

Sarah.G.00, Sep 21, 2020

2. Airpods pro connectivity to Surface Book 2

I can't connect my airpods pro headphones to my SB2. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

JoanneJoanne2, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Airpods and system sound problem

Ok, so i have this problem. When i use my airpods on my pc i can listen to music with them through spotify, but if i for example play minecraft at the same time, the music from spotify plays on my airpods but the sounds from minecraft play through the
    speakers on the pc.

Ole-Kristian Olsen, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Airpods Pro, Sound problems

Airpods Pro Connected With No Sound on Windows 10

I recently made a purchase of the AirPods Pro to use both with my iPhone and my Windows 10 operating Dell XPS laptop. They were working fine when I first got them but they're now having some issues. I am able to pair and connect them flawlessly, but when
    I start playing anything with audio, even the sound test feature, the audio cuts out completely within a few milliseconds. One strange thing I've found is that when I switch between the Noise Cancelling and Transparency modes, I hear the audio playing on my
    laptop crackling through the AirPods. Other than this, I hear nothing. I have tried all the basics (updating drivers, unpairing and repairing, messing with the sound settings for the AirPods) with no luck. Any help in fixing this would be appreciated!

npvalerio8, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Airpods Pro, Sound problems

1. Airpods Pro, Sound problems - Similar Threads - Airpods Pro Sound

2. AIRPODS PRO BAD SOUND QUALITY W11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AIRPODS PRO BAD SOUND QUALITY W11: YOUR MIC MAY NEED SHUT OFF. IF THIS DOESN’T SOLVE IT, RESTART YOUR COMPUTER AND ENSURE THAT THE MICROPHONE IS NOT ACTIVATED AND THEN TEST SOUND. I may be late to the party. Regardless, I am a new owner of a Windows 11 equipped computer and, while attempting to use my AirPods...
  3. AIRPODS PRO BAD SOUND QUALITY W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AIRPODS PRO BAD SOUND QUALITY W11: YOUR MIC MAY NEED SHUT OFF. IF THIS DOESN’T SOLVE IT, RESTART YOUR COMPUTER AND ENSURE THAT THE MICROPHONE IS NOT ACTIVATED AND THEN TEST SOUND. I may be late to the party. Regardless, I am a new owner of a Windows 11 equipped computer and, while attempting to use my AirPods...
  4. Airpods Pro II no sound after connecting to Win11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods Pro II no sound after connecting to Win11.: I have Airpods Pro and Airpods Pro II.Airpods Pro I and Airpods Pro II can work in Win10Dell Latitude 7420.But Only Airpods Pro I has sound in my Win11, only connect successfully sound can hear then quiet.I have already try everything that can search in website such as...
  5. Airpods Pro II no sound after connecting to Win11.

Airpods Pro II no sound after connecting to Win11.: I have Airpods Pro and Airpods Pro II.Airpods Pro I and Airpods Pro II can work in Win10Dell Latitude 7420.But Only Airpods Pro I has sound in my Win11, only connect successfully sound can hear then quiet.I have already try everything that can search in website such as...
  6. Airpods Pro Sound volume isue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods Pro Sound volume isue: HiSo i was doing a school project where i was showing how to connect airpods pro to a windows pc but after i did that video i realised that while i was making the video since i reconneceted and removed my airpods from the bluethooth list alot of times because of reshoots of...
  7. Airpods Pro Sound volume isue

Airpods Pro Sound volume isue: HiSo i was doing a school project where i was showing how to connect airpods pro to a windows pc but after i did that video i realised that while i was making the video since i reconneceted and removed my airpods from the bluethooth list alot of times because of reshoots of...
  8. airpod pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    airpod pro: Hello, I have tried multiple times connecting my airpod pros to my computer, however, everytime I do, it says that the driver is unavailable, I have tried uninstalling and updating the drivers and that did not work....
  9. Airpods Pro Connected With No Sound on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods Pro Connected With No Sound on Windows 10: I recently made a purchase of the AirPods Pro to use both with my iPhone and my Windows 10 operating Dell XPS laptop. They were working fine when I first got them but they're now having some issues. I am able to pair and connect them flawlessly, but when I start playing...
  10. Airpods and system sound problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Airpods and system sound problem: Ok, so i have this problem. When i use my airpods on my pc i can listen to music with them through spotify, but if i for example play minecraft at the same time, the music from spotify plays on my airpods but the sounds from minecraft play through the speakers on the pc....