Windows 10: Airpods Pro Sound volume isue

Discus and support Airpods Pro Sound volume isue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HiSo i was doing a school project where i was showing how to connect airpods pro to a windows pc but after i did that video i realised that while i was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cryowalker, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Airpods Pro Sound volume isue

HiSo i was doing a school project where i was showing how to connect airpods pro to a windows pc but after i did that video i realised that while i was making the video since i reconneceted and removed my airpods from the bluethooth list alot of times because of reshoots of the video my airpods volume got extremly low like as half of it was before i did the video and i dont know why so i cant fix it plz someone help me .

:)

cryowalker, Nov 25, 2021

2. Airpods Pro super loud on Windows 10

Recently, my AirPods Pro began playing at max volume when connected to Windows 10. I can move the Windows volume slider up and down and the volume does not change. The AirPods Pro were working just fine for several weeks, not I can not use them on Windows

I found this post and followed its advice, but it did not fix the issue. I have removed the AirPods Pro device from the computer, rebooted the computer, and re-paired the AirPods Pro. No change. The AirPods Pro work fine on my iPhone.

EDIT: It appears that the issue is with the "Headset" device. If I switch the volume profile to "Headphones" the volume plays normally and can be adjusted by the slider. See reply from "lacrumb" below. However, this is not a permanent solution for me as
    I frequently take calls and need the "Headset" to work for that.

Any suggestions?

bbains_582, Nov 25, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Airpods | Windows Sound Balance

Hi, try Control Panel, Sounds:

Airpods Pro Sound volume isue [​IMG]

Note: a free program called Volume2 offers some nice features, and exposes balance as a single slider e.g. by double clicking on its tray icon. I use it primarily to scroll control volume when mouse over taskbar, and then mute/unmute by middle click.

Airpods Pro Sound volume isue [​IMG]

dalchina, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Airpods Pro Sound volume isue

Airpods Pro, Sound problems

Hi, I just bought the Apple airpods pro and connected them to my pc. For some reason the sound works great only when I am using one of them, if I use both the sound usually cuts out after a while. I have tried disconnecting and connecting them a few times
    with no result. This is on the AirPOdsPro Stereo setting, if I use the handsfree one the sound is just ****. What can I do to use both without problems?

Sarah.G.00, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Airpods Pro Sound volume isue

1. Airpods Pro Sound volume isue - Similar Threads - Airpods Pro Sound

2. AIRPODS PRO BAD SOUND QUALITY W11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AIRPODS PRO BAD SOUND QUALITY W11: YOUR MIC MAY NEED SHUT OFF. IF THIS DOESN’T SOLVE IT, RESTART YOUR COMPUTER AND ENSURE THAT THE MICROPHONE IS NOT ACTIVATED AND THEN TEST SOUND. I may be late to the party. Regardless, I am a new owner of a Windows 11 equipped computer and, while attempting to use my AirPods...
  3. AIRPODS PRO BAD SOUND QUALITY W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AIRPODS PRO BAD SOUND QUALITY W11: YOUR MIC MAY NEED SHUT OFF. IF THIS DOESN’T SOLVE IT, RESTART YOUR COMPUTER AND ENSURE THAT THE MICROPHONE IS NOT ACTIVATED AND THEN TEST SOUND. I may be late to the party. Regardless, I am a new owner of a Windows 11 equipped computer and, while attempting to use my AirPods...
  4. Airpods Pro II no sound after connecting to Win11.

Airpods Pro II no sound after connecting to Win11.: I have Airpods Pro and Airpods Pro II.Airpods Pro I and Airpods Pro II can work in Win10Dell Latitude 7420.But Only Airpods Pro I has sound in my Win11, only connect successfully sound can hear then quiet.I have already try everything that can search in website such as...
  5. Airpods Pro Sound volume isue

Airpods Pro Sound volume isue: HiSo i was doing a school project where i was showing how to connect airpods pro to a windows pc but after i did that video i realised that while i was making the video since i reconneceted and removed my airpods from the bluethooth list alot of times because of reshoots of...
  6. Experiencing decreased volume with bluetooth in Windows with Apple Airpods Pro

Experiencing decreased volume with bluetooth in Windows with Apple Airpods Pro: Hello Microsoft's CommunityI have recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I did it via the Insiders Preview Program before the actual release and I experienced low volume even though I raised it to the maximum 100. And I do not why it's low. Is it an Apple driver problem or...
  7. airpod pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    airpod pro: Hello, I have tried multiple times connecting my airpod pros to my computer, however, everytime I do, it says that the driver is unavailable, I have tried uninstalling and updating the drivers and that did not work....
  8. Airpods Pro, Sound problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods Pro, Sound problems: Hi, I just bought the Apple airpods pro and connected them to my pc. For some reason the sound works great only when I am using one of them, if I use both the sound usually cuts out after a while. I have tried disconnecting and connecting them a few times with no result. This...
  9. Airpods Pro Connected With No Sound on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods Pro Connected With No Sound on Windows 10: I recently made a purchase of the AirPods Pro to use both with my iPhone and my Windows 10 operating Dell XPS laptop. They were working fine when I first got them but they're now having some issues. I am able to pair and connect them flawlessly, but when I start playing...
  10. volume not working with airpods

in Windows 10 Customization
    volume not working with airpods: I'm trying to listen to Spotify and I connected my air pods but my volume won't go up or down. It stays as one volume and doesn't change. I can move the volume bar with my mouse but it doesn't change pitch it's just the same volume the whole time. I don't know how to fix it...