Windows 10: Airpods Pro: very bad quality in Headset mode on Windows 10

Discus and support Airpods Pro: very bad quality in Headset mode on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear all, I've got my new Airpods Pro, they work well with my iPhone. Also on Windows 10 via bluetooth, sound quality is good when using the "Airpods... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RemoLU, Apr 2, 2020.

1. RemoLU Win User

Airpods Pro: very bad quality in Headset mode on Windows 10

Dear all,

I've got my new Airpods Pro, they work well with my iPhone.
    Also on Windows 10 via bluetooth, sound quality is good when using the "Airpods stereo" mode.

However, in the headset mode "Airpods Hands-Free AG Audio" sound and especially microphone quality is extremely bad. I tried to change the default format see screenshot, it's only 8000Hz, but I cannot change it as it's grey. Any advice to get a better microphone quality?

Airpods Pro: very bad quality in Headset mode on Windows 10 85c18129-40f9-4bc8-a5b5-e0f710367cc6?upload=true.png

:)

RemoLU, Apr 2, 2020

2. Airpods Pro super loud on Windows 10

Recently, my AirPods Pro began playing at max volume when connected to Windows 10. I can move the Windows volume slider up and down and the volume does not change. The AirPods Pro were working just fine for several weeks, not I can not use them on Windows

I found this post and followed its advice, but it did not fix the issue. I have removed the AirPods Pro device from the computer, rebooted the computer, and re-paired the AirPods Pro. No change. The AirPods Pro work fine on my iPhone.

EDIT: It appears that the issue is with the "Headset" device. If I switch the volume profile to "Headphones" the volume plays normally and can be adjusted by the slider. See reply from "lacrumb" below. However, this is not a permanent solution for me as
    I frequently take calls and need the "Headset" to work for that.

Any suggestions?

bbains_582, Apr 2, 2020
  3. afgkw Win User
    windows 10 problem with Bluetooth headset very bad quality

Hello

i just today bought Bluetooth headset and connect it with my iPhone is work very nice also i connect it with my MacBook pro also work perfect but when i connect it with my PC windows 10 is very very bad quality of sound and I search in YouTube about this
    issue i find too much people faced this problem.

i try follow many steps with video in YouTube about how fix this issue but still have bad quality of sound

i follow all steps but still sound quality bad then my iPhone and MacBook pro

how can fix this issue real i`m not happy for can`t enjoy with my new device Airpods Pro: very bad quality in Headset mode on Windows 10 :(

why windows become terrible

afgkw, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Airpods Pro: very bad quality in Headset mode on Windows 10

poor sound quality in my airpods pro when connected to my computer.

When I'm listening to music on my computer (with windows 10) with my AirPods pro the quality of the sounds is really poor.

is there anything that I can do to improve it? I heard that I will need to change the protocol for the computer and the AirPods, is that right?

zivharoety, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Airpods Pro: very bad quality in Headset mode on Windows 10

1. Airpods Pro: very bad quality in Headset mode on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Airpods Pro very

2. Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality: Hello,I know that such topics have already been created, but I did not find an answer to my problem. I have bluetooth headphones with a microphone. I would like to use them on my Windows 10 computer but using the headphone microphone and headphones at the same time. When I...
  3. Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality: Hello,I know that such topics have already been created, but I did not find an answer to my problem. I have bluetooth headphones with a microphone. I would like to use them on my Windows 10 computer but using the headphone microphone and headphones at the same time. When I...
  4. AIRPODS PRO BAD SOUND QUALITY W11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AIRPODS PRO BAD SOUND QUALITY W11: YOUR MIC MAY NEED SHUT OFF. IF THIS DOESN’T SOLVE IT, RESTART YOUR COMPUTER AND ENSURE THAT THE MICROPHONE IS NOT ACTIVATED AND THEN TEST SOUND. I may be late to the party. Regardless, I am a new owner of a Windows 11 equipped computer and, while attempting to use my AirPods...
  5. AIRPODS PRO BAD SOUND QUALITY W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AIRPODS PRO BAD SOUND QUALITY W11: YOUR MIC MAY NEED SHUT OFF. IF THIS DOESN’T SOLVE IT, RESTART YOUR COMPUTER AND ENSURE THAT THE MICROPHONE IS NOT ACTIVATED AND THEN TEST SOUND. I may be late to the party. Regardless, I am a new owner of a Windows 11 equipped computer and, while attempting to use my AirPods...
  6. AirPods Pro Sound Quality Bad When Using Microphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPods Pro Sound Quality Bad When Using Microphone.: My AirPods Pro 2nd Generation sound good when I am using them normally. However, when I start using the microphone, the sound quality degrades significantly. For example, when I am playing a game and using the microphone to talk to others, the sound quality is bad but when I...
  7. AirPods Pro Sound Quality Bad When Using Microphone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AirPods Pro Sound Quality Bad When Using Microphone.: My AirPods Pro 2nd Generation sound good when I am using them normally. However, when I start using the microphone, the sound quality degrades significantly. For example, when I am playing a game and using the microphone to talk to others, the sound quality is bad but when I...
  8. How to get good sound quality on Windows with airpods pro in Headset mode?

How to get good sound quality on Windows with airpods pro in Headset mode?: My Airpods pro have a very good sound quality on my Mac/iPhone, but have a very, very poor quality on Windows when used as a headset. Windows install them with 2 "modes". One is "Headphones" where the quality is great, but the microphone cannot be used. The other is...
  9. Very bad sound quality, unusable.

Very bad sound quality, unusable.: Whenever I have anything plugged in The sound's going not from the speaker the sound quality is so low, i cant play games, talk with my friends, or do anything else. This seemed to happen for no reason. I tested it with multiple headsets, changed multiple settings, and the...
  10. AirPods not working in stereo mode. Hands-Free works but very poor quality.

AirPods not working in stereo mode. Hands-Free works but very poor quality.: I use AirPods for all my calls on many apps such as Zoom and Discord. I’ve been noticing that the Stereo version of the AirPods sounds great! The quality of the voices and music is absolutely amazing. But I can’t speak and let everyone hear my voice when I am on that mode. So...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. airpods sound bad windows 10

2. airpods windows 10 microphone quality

3. airpods 2 call quality bad on pc

4. airpods mic quality bad on pc,
  5. apple airpods constantly discinnecting from windows pc,
  6. poor performane of airpod pro on windows