Windows 10: airpods sound cutting out

Discus and support airpods sound cutting out in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've started using my airpods on my laptop and the sound cuts out at random times, usually about ever 30 minutes but it can happen at any time. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thisnameistakennow1, Dec 31, 2020.

1. airpods sound cutting out

I've started using my airpods on my laptop and the sound cuts out at random times, usually about ever 30 minutes but it can happen at any time. The airpods are still connected to windows but they aren't playing any sound and they dont show up in the playback devices. I'm using windows version 1909 but i've seen a lot of posts talking about the same issue in version 1809 about 2 years ago.

submitted by /u/thisnameistakennow1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thisnameistakennow1, Dec 31, 2020
  2. par_0511 Win User

AirPod Pros Keep Cutting In and Out

Hi KatrinaJane18, is this also happening when you try your Airpods on a different computer?

Kindly check the steps below and see if you can change a couple of audio settings on your PC and check if it will have a different result.

- Find the audio logo in the bottom right corner, Right Click on it choose Sounds.

- On the top bar press Playback there should be ”xxxx Airpods Hands-Free” Right click on that device and disable it.

- Right click on ”xxxx Airpods Stereo” choose Properties go to the far right on the top Surround Sound or whichever is in there then click on that and from there choose Windows Sonic for Headphones

par_0511, Dec 31, 2020
  3. My AirPods are randomly cutting out on my laptop.

Hello. When using my AirPods on my Dell laptop (with built in Bluetooth), the sound cuts out all the time (often for at least a minute) and glitches a lot. I've researched the problem and it seems to be relatively
    common, but I cannot find a solution. Other Bluetooth devices connected to my laptop (keyboard and speakers) are working completely fine, although the speakers lag every so often. However, this is very minor. The AirPods on the other hand make it completely
    impossible to listen to anything. They work beautifully on my iPhone so it may be a problem with the drivers on my laptop. My Logitech receiver dongle for my mouse may also be interfering, but that is probably very unlikely. Any suggestions to help me out
    would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

zackwilkinson, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Felixkh Win User

airpods sound cutting out

Airpods sound settings output option

Good Day

I have a small question concerning pairing, connecting, and having the output speaker to be through the airpods

I know Apple airpods might not be compatible with windows, plus i saw the queston being asked more than once

no solution did help, tried the trouble shooting

it gets paired and connected, but nothing happens, it changes the status from connected to paired

plus what i noticed you don't even see the option in the sound settings to make the output through the airpods

the only Method, that I didn't try, is updating or installing software through the Device Manager-Bluetooth-mydevice(airpods) and to update it

cuz I'm afraid if this step is done, I might irritate or ruin the airpods software, risking losing them

DO YOU HAVE AN IDEA; IF IT'S A GOOD STEP OR AN IDEA OF SUCCESSFUL ONE ?

all best for you

F

Felixkh, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

airpods sound cutting out

1. airpods sound cutting out - Similar Threads - airpods sound cutting

2. Sound cuts out constantly!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound cuts out constantly!!!: Windows 11 home, watching youtube or other videos. The sound randomly stops, especially when I have it running then I goto another application or tab. The only way I can fix it is to reload the sound driver via the trouble shooting. This is the most annoying thing I have ever...
  3. Airpods keep cutting out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods keep cutting out: I know a lot of poeple have had this problem but I haven't found a solution that works! My airpods work perfectly well with other devices, but for some reason, after about 5 - 20 mins they stutter or cut out then if I leave the audio playing they sometimes come back on. If...
  4. Airpods - Cutting out on PC

Airpods - Cutting out on PC: Every time I connect my AirPods, to my windows 10 computer they always cutting out they work on my iPhone, iPad but with the windows computer It doesn't I tried updating Bluetooth Drivers all the things that have to do with Bluetooth. The only way for them to stay on for a...
  5. Airpods cutting out on windows 10

Airpods cutting out on windows 10: Reposting because the last time I asked this question, no one answered me. I've been using my Apple Airpods with my PC for a couple months, and recently I've started having this issue where the audio will cut out for extended periods of time. It still says that my...
  6. Sound cutting in and out

Sound cutting in and out: The sound on my pc is cutting and out for half a second every few seconds. This only happens when I have a video game open. Can someone give me an easy to understand solution to this problem? I have already gone in and updates all my drivers and have tried deleting and...
  7. Sound cutting in and out

Sound cutting in and out: The sound on my pc keeps cutting in and out. No matter where the sound is coming from headset, speakers, etc. it cuts out for half a second every few seconds. This only occurs when I'm playing games though, when watching movies or chatting with friends it never happens. Can...
  8. Airpods Stereo audio cutting out

Airpods Stereo audio cutting out: I've been using my Apple Airpods with my PC for a couple months, and recently I've started having this issue where the audio will cut out for extended periods of time. It still says that my headphones are connected, but I get no sound coming from them. Sometimes the sound...
  9. Airpods continually cut in and out

Airpods continually cut in and out: Just recently, when I would connect my airpods to my computer, the audio would be distorted, like it was cutting in and out. I've tried the basic steps to fix this like forgetting the device and troubleshooting Bluetooth, but the only thing that seems to work to fix it is...
  10. AirPod Pros Keep Cutting In and Out

AirPod Pros Keep Cutting In and Out: I have a pair of AirPod Pros that I've had for a couple of weeks. Every time I connect them, the audio is fine but then a few seconds later the audio keeps cutting in and out. I have tried everything from disconnecting to reconnecting them, updating my Bluetooth driver, and...