Windows 10: Airpods sound quality on Windows 11 Laptop

Discus and support Airpods sound quality on Windows 11 Laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The sound on my airpods when connected to my laptop sounds very mufflws. I already tried searching up things on how to fix them and noticed that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Celina Saenz, Aug 25, 2022.

1. Airpods sound quality on Windows 11 Laptop

The sound on my airpods when connected to my laptop sounds very mufflws. I already tried searching up things on how to fix them and noticed that it might be because they are under Headset. However, I am unable to change it to the Headphones option and I do not know how to fix this problem. Does anyone know how to make the sound quality better again?

:)

Celina Saenz, Aug 25, 2022

2. Airpods connected but no sound

Me and my dad are having exactly the same issue. I'm on windows 10 laptop, he's on windows 10 pc. Bluetooth works for everything else. Can pair up airpods but no sound. Done everything recommended and suggested by others. Any one find anything worth while?

cheeseteeth, Aug 25, 2022
  3. poor sound quality in my airpods pro when connected to my computer.

When I'm listening to music on my computer (with windows 10) with my AirPods pro the quality of the sounds is really poor.

is there anything that I can do to improve it? I heard that I will need to change the protocol for the computer and the AirPods, is that right?

zivharoety, Aug 25, 2022
  4. JanA_123 Win User

Airpods sound quality on Windows 11 Laptop

Airpods connected but no sound

Hi,

I just recently connected my Airpods to my laptop and the sound was working fine for about ten minutes before it stopped altogether. I checked the Bluetooth settings and confirmed that they are connected and paired. However, when I checked the sound settings,
    it looks as if my Airpods are not recognized as a device. The sound is only coming from my laptop speaker, unfortunately. I should also note that I have no issues connecting my Airpods to my phone so it does look to be a problem with either my laptop or my
    Airpods.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks!

JanA_123, Aug 25, 2022
Thema:

Airpods sound quality on Windows 11 Laptop

1. Airpods sound quality on Windows 11 Laptop - Similar Threads - Airpods sound quality

2. AIRPODS PRO BAD SOUND QUALITY W11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AIRPODS PRO BAD SOUND QUALITY W11: YOUR MIC MAY NEED SHUT OFF. IF THIS DOESN’T SOLVE IT, RESTART YOUR COMPUTER AND ENSURE THAT THE MICROPHONE IS NOT ACTIVATED AND THEN TEST SOUND. I may be late to the party. Regardless, I am a new owner of a Windows 11 equipped computer and, while attempting to use my AirPods...
  3. AIRPODS PRO BAD SOUND QUALITY W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AIRPODS PRO BAD SOUND QUALITY W11: YOUR MIC MAY NEED SHUT OFF. IF THIS DOESN’T SOLVE IT, RESTART YOUR COMPUTER AND ENSURE THAT THE MICROPHONE IS NOT ACTIVATED AND THEN TEST SOUND. I may be late to the party. Regardless, I am a new owner of a Windows 11 equipped computer and, while attempting to use my AirPods...
  4. AirPods Pro Sound Quality Bad When Using Microphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPods Pro Sound Quality Bad When Using Microphone.: My AirPods Pro 2nd Generation sound good when I am using them normally. However, when I start using the microphone, the sound quality degrades significantly. For example, when I am playing a game and using the microphone to talk to others, the sound quality is bad but when I...
  5. AirPods Pro Sound Quality Bad When Using Microphone.

AirPods Pro Sound Quality Bad When Using Microphone.: My AirPods Pro 2nd Generation sound good when I am using them normally. However, when I start using the microphone, the sound quality degrades significantly. For example, when I am playing a game and using the microphone to talk to others, the sound quality is bad but when I...
  6. Airpods connected to PC with Windows 11, but no sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods connected to PC with Windows 11, but no sound.: My PC Windows 11 says airpods connected but sound still comes out of the PC. I do have the airpods selected in sound settings. When I test the airpods, I do hear the beep. The airpods work fine on my phone. I've tried deleting and re-pairing the airpods and restarting PC many...
  7. Airpods connected to PC with Windows 11, but no sound.

Airpods connected to PC with Windows 11, but no sound.: My PC Windows 11 says airpods connected but sound still comes out of the PC. I do have the airpods selected in sound settings. When I test the airpods, I do hear the beep. The airpods work fine on my phone. I've tried repairing and restarting PC many times. My drivers and...
  8. WINDOWS 11 BUG SOUND QUALITY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 BUG SOUND QUALITY: Hello, I have a problem with the sound settings of my windows 11, the problem is that I can not change the quality of my headset and the headset microphone. If anyone has a solution, I’m happy to. Thank youHeadset :Microphone :...
  9. WINDOWS 11 BUG SOUND QUALITY

WINDOWS 11 BUG SOUND QUALITY: Hello, I have a problem with the sound settings of my windows 11, the problem is that I can not change the quality of my headset and the headset microphone. If anyone has a solution, I’m happy to. Thank youHeadset :Microphone :...
  10. Airpods sound quality on Windows 11 Laptop

Airpods sound quality on Windows 11 Laptop: The sound on my airpods when connected to my laptop sounds very mufflws. I already tried searching up things on how to fix them and noticed that it might be because they are under Headset. However, I am unable to change it to the Headphones option and I do not know how to fix...