Windows 10: Airpods Volume Always at Max

Discus and support Airpods Volume Always at Max in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The volume of my airpods on my dell laptop is always maxed out to 100 no matter where I adjust it. I can only mute the sound otherwise it will always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by teddios, Jul 12, 2019 at 3:02 AM.

1. teddios Win User

Airpods Volume Always at Max

The volume of my airpods on my dell laptop is always maxed out to 100 no matter where I adjust it. I can only mute the sound otherwise it will always play at max volume. I found a thread from last year that offered solutions to this issue but neither worked for me. I have tried unchecking the "allow applications to take exclusive control of this device" box in the settings and the option to roll back the driver is unavailable. The driver is updated and I've disconnected/removed the airpods and reconnected it several times. Nothing seems to work. Are there any other solutions?

:)

2. Faniel007 Win User

Volume of AirPods at max when not playing anything for a while

Today I bought AirPods, tried to connect them to my PC with Windows 10 installed and a strange thing started to happen. When anything starts playing, the volume is always at max. It gets really loud and returns to normal when I change the volume in any
    direction. It does not happen when something keeps playing. I tried restarting, updating drivers and reconnecting. Nothing seems to help.

3. Volume of Bluetooth earbuds is always at max

Today my Apple Airpods that I use with my laptop began to only output at max volume. Regardless of the position of the volume slider, the Airpods output volume equivalent to level 100. Muting does work, but any other level is too loud. Recently, I updated
    by drivers for Windows and Intel, so I'm thinking that may be the source.

It's fairly annoying because they function more like speakers than earbuds now, and the volume is too high to healthily listen too. Is this an issue with Windows, Intel, Apple, or some combination? I have tried reinstalling my drivers for both Bluetooth
    and Stereo.

4. Airpods Volume Always at Max

Connection airpods troubles

Today my Apple Airpods that I use with my laptop began to only output at max volume. Regardless of the position of the volume slider, the Airpods output volume equivalent to level 100. Muting does work, but any other level is too loud. Recently, I updated
    by drivers for Windows and Intel, so I'm thinking that may be the source.

It's fairly annoying because they function more like speakers than earbuds now, and the volume is too high to healthily listen too. Is this an issue with Windows, Intel, Apple, or some combination? I have tried reinstalling my drivers for both Bluetooth
    and Stereo.

kabirvashishth, Jul 12, 2019 at 3:07 AM
Thema:

Airpods Volume Always at Max

1. Airpods Volume Always at Max - Similar Threads - Airpods Volume Always

2. Airpods asking for pin on laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods asking for pin on laptop.: My airpods stopped connecting to my laptop today and now they require a pin to connect, but there is nowhere to type the pin?. I've tried troubleshooting and uninstalling my Bluetooth drivers. It simply says "check the pin and try connecting again"....
  3. how do you connect airpods

in Cortana
    how do you connect airpods: it finds the airpods but then asks for a pin, and I don't have a pin for it. and I read that you can update everything then it wont ask but I don't think I know how to do that properly or it might still not work. idk please help...
  4. Connection airpods troubles

Connection airpods troubles: Today my Apple Airpods that I use with my laptop began to only output at max volume. Regardless of the position of the volume slider, the Airpods output volume equivalent to level 100. Muting does work, but any other level is too loud. Recently, I updated by drivers for...
  5. Max Payne

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Max Payne: sc start secdrv Why windows will not allow me to make change with the above command. I have a Cd game that I am trying to play. And You tell me I can not. That is no good . *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. Volume of AirPods at max when not playing anything for a while

Volume of AirPods at max when not playing anything for a while: Today I bought AirPods, tried to connect them to my PC with Windows 10 installed and a strange thing started to happen. When anything starts playing, the volume is always at max. It gets really loud and returns to normal when I change the volume in any direction. It does not...
  7. Volume Rising to Max & Staying ??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume Rising to Max & Staying ??: I recently updated my Windows 10 from 105 something to 162 something, everything was alright until a few moments ago where I see the upper left volume bar at max? and when I try to put it down from there & the bottom at the taskbar as well, it seems to raise up back to max...
  8. why wont my airpods connect to bluetooth

why wont my airpods connect to bluetooth: why wont my airpods connect to the bluetooth is it because they are apple and not microsoft please someone help i need them for school...
  9. low max volume level

low max volume level: I tried FX Sound. The free version does not offer the ability to increase sound level and they say the window cannot be min i minimized. 104351
  10. Low max earbud volume on Acer desktop running Windows 10.

Low max earbud volume on Acer desktop running Windows 10.: First post here so I hope this is the right forum for this. I just bought a new Acer desktop about a month ago. Everything seemed fine but I did notice that it did not immediately recognize the earbuds when I plugged them into the front headphone jack after setup. However, it...