Windows 10: Airpods | Windows Sound Balance

Discus and support Airpods | Windows Sound Balance in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ok, Hello everyone! I connect my airpods to my gaming PC right and when i use them the left airpod is louder than the other and I've gone to settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Anakin, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Anakin Win User

Airpods | Windows Sound Balance

Ok, Hello everyone!

I connect my airpods to my gaming PC right and when i use them the left airpod is louder than the other and I've gone to settings and it doesn't give me the option to change the left and right audio balance, they move together.

I really don't know what to do, if there is another program that could change it or not. It's because i got my left one replaced

I've tried doing all the other stuff like suck on the speaker but it doesn't work please help !!!!!

:)

Anakin, Oct 19, 2019

2. Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Oct 19, 2019
  3. JohnC Win User
    Windows Sound Balance

Right click on the speaker icon in the taskbar notification area. Select sound. Select playback tab, double click on speakers, select level tab in speaker properties click on balance. Now adjust the sliders as you wish.

Airpods | Windows Sound Balance [​IMG]

JohnC, Oct 19, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Airpods | Windows Sound Balance :p

cadaveca, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Airpods | Windows Sound Balance - Similar Threads - Airpods Sound Balance

2. Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.: A few days ago, I updated my Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver with the Intel Driver & Support Assistant. However, upon doing so, it caused the Generic bluetooth radio driver to have problems, preventing me from pairing my airpods. Then when I tried to fix the bluetooth driver...
  3. Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.: A few days ago, I updated my Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver with the Intel Driver & Support Assistant. However, upon doing so, it caused the Generic bluetooth radio driver to have problems, preventing me from pairing my airpods. Then when I tried to fix the bluetooth driver...
  4. Usb sound device not balanced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb sound device not balanced: I am using a headset with a usb connector, it seems that the realtek driver does not work with the usb, the headset will sometimes fall into an unbalanced state with the volume on the left side noticeably louder from 20 - 30% compared with the right side. It will stay there...
  5. Usb sound device not balanced

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb sound device not balanced: I am using a headset with a usb connector, it seems that the realtek driver does not work with the usb, the headset will sometimes fall into an unbalanced state with the volume on the left side noticeably louder from 20 - 30% compared with the right side. It will stay there...
  6. Airpods connected but no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods connected but no sound: Hi, I just recently connected my Airpods to my laptop and the sound was working fine for about ten minutes before it stopped altogether. I checked the Bluetooth settings and confirmed that they are connected and paired. However, when I checked the sound settings, it looks...
  7. Sound balance changes spontaneously

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound balance changes spontaneously: Hello, I am using an HP Omen running Windows 10. Every once in a while the computer will very obviously change the LR stereo balance I think to make the right side quieter or louder. It won't change back for a while, maybe 20 minutes, and then revert to its previous volume...
  8. Sound Balance Button is missing

Sound Balance Button is missing: I just bought a new wireless headset, Arctis 7, and the left side is louder than the right side. I can't change the sound balance because the button is missing, despite every other wired device having the option. From everything that I've seen it seems to be an issue specific...
  9. Sound balancing in bluetooth speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound balancing in bluetooth speakers: When I try to balance the sound from my left and right bluetooth speakers in sound settings, they increase/decrease simultaneously. It didn't happen before. I'm using Windows 10 pro. How to solve this issue?...
  10. Windows Sound Balance

Windows Sound Balance: I have been messing around with the sound balance for the left & right channels in Realtek HD Audio & I was wondering how do you set it back to default. Do I just set the sound levels in the channels even again or is there a default button I'm missing. Thanks, Randy 44812