Windows 10: Airpods wont connect to laptop

Discus and support Airpods wont connect to laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I open up add a device for bluetooth and turn on my airpods, it says connecting for a few seconds then try again. After that, it does the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EnergylV, Sep 16, 2020.

1. EnergylV Win User

Airpods wont connect to laptop

When I open up add a device for bluetooth and turn on my airpods, it says connecting for a few seconds then try again. After that, it does the same thing and says couldnt connect please try again. Someone help.

:)

EnergylV, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Tee_221 Win User

Connecting airpods

My airpods are saying their connected and I never had a problem before with them. The sound keeps playing through the speaker instead of the airpods but their clearly connected. I really absolutely hate this computer since it was listed as being a good
    computer and its complete trash but it never didn't connect and work properly. Its a stupid hp windows 10 if that means anything but shouldn't. I just want to know why it isn't playing through my airpods but says connected.

Tee_221, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Airpods wont connect to laptop

why wont my airpods connect to bluetooth

why wont my airpods connect to the bluetooth is it because they are apple and not microsoft please someone help i need them for school

Lucia Nigro, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Airpods wont connect to laptop

1. Airpods wont connect to laptop - Similar Threads - Airpods wont connect

2. Airpods Pair, but wont Connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods Pair, but wont Connect: I have a pair of Airpods, that used to connect to my computer. My Bluetooth adapter broke, so I got a new one - now my Airpods won't connect at all; they seemed to be paired - but I am unable to connect them further.I have attached a couple of screenshots so people can see...
  3. Airpods Pair, but wont Connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods Pair, but wont Connect: I have a pair of Airpods, that used to connect to my computer. My Bluetooth adapter broke, so I got a new one - now my Airpods won't connect at all; they seemed to be paired - but I am unable to connect them further.I have attached a couple of screenshots so people can see...
  4. Airpods Pair, but wont Connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Airpods not connecting to laptop properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods not connecting to laptop properly: I recently tried to connect my airpods to my laptop but ran into a variety of issues. 1. The Bluetooth would disconnect after about 3 seconds2. IT would connect and be recognised as a device but audio would not come out of it and through my speakers and would not appear as an...
  6. Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop

Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop: Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-airpods-not-connecting-to-the-laptop/1cbd5e5c-3a5e-4ce1-bc36-5ef273e3c264
  7. Airpod not connecting to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpod not connecting to laptop: Airpod not connecting to laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airpod-not-connecting-to-laptop/3d7d1a4b-4a51-49ef-ab75-18db2e5321b6
  8. Airpod not connecting to laptop

Airpod not connecting to laptop: Airpod not connecting to laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airpod-not-connecting-to-laptop/3d7d1a4b-4a51-49ef-ab75-18db2e5321b6
  9. Airpod not connecting to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair

Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair: My airpods are already paired to bluetooth but they won't connect. I tried to removing them but it didn't work. I tried turning bluetooth on and off and it didn't work. I ran the bluetooth trouble shooter and it said it was working fine. I also tried updating my bluetooth...