Windows 10: Airpods won't play sound when using bluetooth windows 10

Discus and support Airpods won't play sound when using bluetooth windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Whenever I connect my airpods through Bluetooth with my laptop, the sound keeps coming from the laptop, and won't come through the airpods. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Peter4205, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Peter4205 Win User

Airpods won't play sound when using bluetooth windows 10

Hi,

Whenever I connect my airpods through Bluetooth with my laptop, the sound keeps coming from the laptop, and won't come through the airpods. Is this a known problem? Is there a known fix for this?

I have tried reconnecting, removing all devices, etc.

Thanks in advance!

:)

Peter4205, Jan 9, 2021

2. My Laptop won´t play any sounds when I connect it to LG soundbar through Bluetooth.

My Laptop won´t play any sounds when I connect it to LG soundbar through Bluetooth

The sounds will be still playing out of the laptop and there is not any output settings to set it to LG output.

On the LG soundbar I see the PC is connected but not any sounds.

I have tried to update drivers, but wasnt helpful.

Please recommend me something..

Thanks!

DavidCeska, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Airpods not playing ALL PC audio

Hi everyone,

I have a specific issue about certain sound sources not playing through bluetooth-connected Airpods. This problem is occurring on an HP laptop that runs Windows 10. The issue is that audio from Spotify and Youtube plays through my Airpods, however audio
    from a Zoom meeting does not and continues to play out of my laptop's speakers, even when, for example, Spotify is playing through my Airpods simultaneously.

In the Bluetooth devices settings page, under the Audio section, it says my Airpods are 'Connected voice, music". I believe the "music" part of that is why sound from Spotify and Youtube will play through the Airpods but not audio from Zoom, for example.
    I want ALL sound from my PC to go through my Airpods. Any ideas how to fix this? I do not own another set of bluetooth headphones.

I have tried going into the Advanced audio settings page titled "App volume and device preferences", under which I can specify which apps go through which audio output. Even when I changed Zoom's setting to go through my Airpods, the Zoom audio was not routed
    to my Airpods and continued to play through the laptop's speakers.

Thank you in advance.

JackKelly7, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Eirvans Win User

AirPods Pro can't synchronize on Win 10

Man!!!!! I bought a Bluetooth dongle and that shi-t-t-y cheap thing synchronize very well and instantly my AirPods Pro, take a look to the info, ask me for more info if you get any idea. I disabled native Bluetooth from BIOS cause 2 bluetooth stack the OS, then I plugged and played dongle and Eureka.

IMG 1: Paired succeed.

Airpods won't play sound when using bluetooth windows 10 [​IMG]

IMG 2: Bluetooth dongle driver info

IMG 3: AirPods driver info

I am thinking about downgrade driver to the shown version on the bluetooth dongle, Maybe it works? I gonna try it and let you know if I discover something.

Eirvans, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Airpods won't play sound when using bluetooth windows 10 - Similar Threads - Airpods won't play

2. Bluetooth ear buds connect, but won't play sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth ear buds connect, but won't play sound.: Hi AllI got a new Dell Inspiron 15 3535 for Christmas and am having a hard time getting my ear buds to work properly. I've tried 3 different types of bluetooth ear buds, and none of them work. The ear buds will connect via bluetooth, and the pause/play feature will work when...
  3. AirPods Pro Sound Quality Bad When Using Microphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPods Pro Sound Quality Bad When Using Microphone.: My AirPods Pro 2nd Generation sound good when I am using them normally. However, when I start using the microphone, the sound quality degrades significantly. For example, when I am playing a game and using the microphone to talk to others, the sound quality is bad but when I...
  4. AirPods Pro Sound Quality Bad When Using Microphone.

AirPods Pro Sound Quality Bad When Using Microphone.: My AirPods Pro 2nd Generation sound good when I am using them normally. However, when I start using the microphone, the sound quality degrades significantly. For example, when I am playing a game and using the microphone to talk to others, the sound quality is bad but when I...
  5. Airpod sound extremely low on pc when microphone used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpod sound extremely low on pc when microphone used: I've noticed recently after some windows update that my Airpods pro gen 2 generate extremely low sound, but only when I'm on Zoom/Skype where also my microphone is being used. If I switch the use of the microphone from Airpod to some other mic, the sound volume on Airpods...
  6. Airpod sound extremely low on pc when microphone used

Airpod sound extremely low on pc when microphone used: I've noticed recently after some windows update that my Airpods pro gen 2 generate extremely low sound, but only when I'm on Zoom/Skype where also my microphone is being used. If I switch the use of the microphone from Airpod to some other mic, the sound volume on Airpods...
  7. Airpods not playing sound while connected to device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods not playing sound while connected to device: Hello! I bought a Bluetooth usb, so I can connect airpods and listen music with them. It tells me, that they are connected but when i wear them, the sound doesn't appear and the connected sound doesn't appear either which it should also the sound icon in the bottom right...
  8. Airpods 2 unable to play sound on windows 10

Airpods 2 unable to play sound on windows 10: Hi, I've usually been able to use my airpods perfectly fine on my PC by pairing them as expected in settings. However, this morning for some reason they just stopped working as headphones. The microphone is working, but there is no sound coming from the headphones whenever I...
  9. Airpods 2 unable to play sound on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Airpods 2 unable to play sound on windows 10: [ATTACH] Hi, I've usually been able to use my airpods perfectly fine on my PC by pairing them as expected in settings. However, this morning for some reason they just stopped working as headphones. The microphone is working, but there is no sound coming from the...
  10. AirPods Pro doesn't play any sound when a program uses microphone

AirPods Pro doesn't play any sound when a program uses microphone: when a program is using the microphone and showing the icon, every sound from the computer completely gets cut off. when i go back to a program that doesn't use microphone, or quit the program, all the sounds come back. is there anyway to fix this?...