Windows 10: Airpods won't stay connected.

Discus and support Airpods won't stay connected. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've seen other who have had this problem, and I have it myself. I've read other threads but nothing has helped for me. I don't have Airpods Pro, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LiterallyATurtle, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Airpods won't stay connected.

I've seen other who have had this problem, and I have it myself. I've read other threads but nothing has helped for me. I don't have Airpods Pro, I have the second gen Airpods. They connect with no issues to my iMac, iPhone, Apple TV and iPad, however, whenever I use them on my Windows 10 laptop, I have a few minutes of sound just tested this before it cuts out and when I try to reconnect it says there was a problem connecting and to try again to no avail. Does anyone know how to fix this? It's incredibly frustrating when I'm gaming and sound cuts out, and I'd love to be able to use them whether I'm working or gaming on laptop. Any suggestions to a possible fix would be much appreciated !!

Thanks in advance.

:)

LiterallyATurtle, Jan 9, 2021

2. AirPods Will Not Stay Connected To Surface Pro

I have successfully paired and repaired my airpods multiple times, however, they will not stay connected. I have not once been able to hear anything through my airpods. I've gone to Device Manager and turned off the 'Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant
    HID device' and that did not change anything. My airpods will connect perfectly to all Apple Devices, so it is not my airpods that are the problem. Any ideas/advice would be greatly appreciated.

EmmaWatson5, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Tee_221 Win User
    Connecting airpods

My airpods are saying their connected and I never had a problem before with them. The sound keeps playing through the speaker instead of the airpods but their clearly connected. I really absolutely hate this computer since it was listed as being a good
    computer and its complete trash but it never didn't connect and work properly. Its a stupid hp windows 10 if that means anything but shouldn't. I just want to know why it isn't playing through my airpods but says connected.

Tee_221, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Airpods won't stay connected.

AirPods paired but won't connect.

AirPods paired but won' connect, I tried:

-Deleting the drivers and updating them.

-Putting Bluetooth Support Service to Automatic and restarting

-Troubleshooted everything

-Tried every 'connect' button on every window I know such as:

-Sound control panel, Devices and Printers, Bluetooth settings, Action Center (Connect button)

And still doesn't connect

-Scanned for hardware changes

It shows up on my Playback settings as disconnected (AirPods Stereo and AirPods Hands Free AG). Everytime I hit the connect button nothing happens.

LeonardoMorales5, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Airpods won't stay connected.

1. Airpods won't stay connected. - Similar Threads - Airpods won't stay

2. Airpod Pros won't stay connected to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpod Pros won't stay connected to Windows 10 PC: I've been trying to connect my airpod pros via Bluetooth. I get them to connect for audio and voice, they'll play a terrible quality sound for a few seconds and then disconnect completely in another few seconds. I have been troubleshooting this for many hours now with no...
  3. Airpod Pros won't stay connected to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpod Pros won't stay connected to Windows 10 PC: I've been trying to connect my airpod pros via Bluetooth. I get them to connect for audio and voice, they'll play a terrible quality sound for a few seconds and then disconnect completely in another few seconds. I have been troubleshooting this for many hours now with no...
  4. Airpod Pros won't stay connected to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth won't stay connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth won't stay connected: My LG G5 Android will pair with my HP laptop, but when I actually try to connect, it won't stay connected. Keeps dropping out from "connected" to "paired." Have already tried all the troubleshooting tips, and checked the driver it's up to date. Any help appreciated....
  6. Bluetooth won't stay connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth won't stay connected: My LG G5 Android will pair with my HP laptop, but when I actually try to connect, it won't stay connected. Keeps dropping out from "connected" to "paired." Have already tried all the troubleshooting tips, and checked the driver it's up to date. Any help appreciated....
  7. AirPods won't initially connect

AirPods won't initially connect: I just bought a pair of AirPods and have been trying to connect them to my Windows 10 PC. The device shows up when I click "Add a Device," but then says "connecting..." for about a minute before saying "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again." I...
  8. PC won't connect/stay connected to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC won't connect/stay connected to internet: Please help, ASUS, windows 10 laptop refuses to connect or stay connected to xfinity wifi. It connects to my mobile hotspot no problem. All over devices can connect to xfinity. I've reset the laptop and modem. I've reset the network on the laptop. No luck. submitted by...
  9. AirPods Will Not Stay Connected To Surface Pro

AirPods Will Not Stay Connected To Surface Pro: I have successfully paired and repaired my airpods multiple times, however, they will not stay connected. I have not once been able to hear anything through my airpods. I've gone to Device Manager and turned off the 'Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device' and that...
  10. AirPods paired but won't connect.

AirPods paired but won't connect.: AirPods paired but won' connect, I tried: -Deleting the drivers and updating them. -Putting Bluetooth Support Service to Automatic and restarting -Troubleshooted everything -Tried every 'connect' button on every window I know such as: -Sound control panel, Devices...