Windows 10: Airpods

Discus and support Airpods in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been using airpods with my laptop PC. I had problems pairing them so I removed them to reconnect them, but now the bluetooth search doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Berglof, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Berglof Win User

Airpods

I have been using airpods with my laptop PC. I had problems pairing them so I removed them to reconnect them, but now the bluetooth search doesn't recognise them.

:)

Berglof, Jul 4, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Airpod Pro pairing

Hi HudsonPitchford,

My name is Marc, thanks for participating in the Microsoft Community, I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

See the suggestions on the following link of a website that some Windows MVPs share, they are the detailed steps to pair and connect them to Windows, if you can't make them work, you can go to the section >> How to Fix Windows 10 Apple AirPod Sync Problems

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-connect-airpods...

Let me know if you have something else that I can help you with, I'd be happy to help.

Happy holidays

Regards,

Marc M.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

MarcMorelli56, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Airpods

airpods disconnect in 1 second

i've been through lots of posts but none seem to fix my issue connecting airpods to my Surface laptop. The airpods paired successfully and when i click connect it connects for about 1 second and then disconnects. I see lots of posts about device manager
    and the power manager tab but there is no power manager tab. i see lots of posts about locating aripods in the human interface but they are not listed. i found one post about airpods under the bluetooth menu but nothing there seems to fix anything.

airpods worked seamlessly with my iphone.

thanks!

crazyswazy, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

Airpods

1. Airpods - Similar Threads - Airpods

2. Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound: Hello, I recently reinstalled my windows because i upgraded from hdd to sdd, and now suddenly my airpods are connecting to my pc they are connected to tp link ub500-bluetooth adapter but they are playing no sound. For the past two days i ve tried everything and nothing worked...
  3. Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound: Hello, I recently reinstalled my windows because i upgraded from hdd to sdd, and now suddenly my airpods are connecting to my pc they are connected to tp link ub500-bluetooth adapter but they are playing no sound. For the past two days i ve tried everything and nothing worked...
  4. Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My speakers don't play any audio and I only hear audio through AirPods if it comes from a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My speakers don't play any audio and I only hear audio through AirPods if it comes from a...: I have a Dell XPS 2-in-1. This happened just a couple hours ago. Essentially, I can't hear any audio anymore. All drivers are updated and everything. All settings are correct, so audio should play. When looking around in some settings, I saw that the speaker picked up audio...
  6. My speakers don't play any audio and I only hear audio through AirPods if it comes from a...

My speakers don't play any audio and I only hear audio through AirPods if it comes from a...: I have a Dell XPS 2-in-1. This happened just a couple hours ago. Essentially, I can't hear any audio anymore. All drivers are updated and everything. All settings are correct, so audio should play. When looking around in some settings, I saw that the speaker picked up audio...
  7. AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth: Whenever I am using my Airpods Pro on my iPhone and I turn on my laptop, they automatically connect to my laptop. This is extremely frustrating as I have to then disconnect them from my laptop and then connect them to my iPhone again. How do I stop it from automatically...
  8. AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth

AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth: Whenever I am using my Airpods Pro on my iPhone and I turn on my laptop, they automatically connect to my laptop. This is extremely frustrating as I have to then disconnect them from my laptop and then connect them to my iPhone again. How do I stop it from automatically...
  9. when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it...: when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it cancels out the background noises and music and i can only hear voices...
  10. when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it...

when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it...: when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it cancels out the background noises and music and i can only hear voices...