Windows 10: AirPods

Discus and support AirPods in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Enough with the **** posturing... why don't Apple Airpods work with Windows 10? At this point I'm inclined to think that Microsoft intentionally gimps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PJ500002394082p034, May 15, 2021.

1. AirPods

Enough with the **** posturing... why don't Apple Airpods work with Windows 10? At this point I'm inclined to think that Microsoft intentionally gimps this product in order to bolster some hidden agenda. EVERY DEVICE I connect to windows to use as headphones or microphone works fine... EXCEPT AIRPODS. Enough with the product loyalty ****... either you're compatible or you aren't... but don't make me limp through this bluetooth experience. If you don't want people using airpods with Windows 10, then don't let people connect them at all. **** SAKES.

:)

PJ500002394082p034, May 15, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 15, 2021
  3. Berglof Win User
    Airpods

My airpods don't show up on the list under HID. None of my two set do.

Best,

Erik

Berglof, May 15, 2021
  4. Berglof Win User

AirPods

Airpods

My airpods don't show up on the list under HID. None of my two set do.

Best,

Erik

I should have said thank you.

Berglof, May 15, 2021
Thema:

AirPods

1. AirPods - Similar Threads - AirPods

2. [preview build] Anyone tried new AAC driver with AirPods?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [preview build] Anyone tried new AAC driver with AirPods?: Preview Build 21370 Can i expect a better sound quality listening YouTube/ Spotify with my AirPods Pro? Also is mic quality better now when using AirPods as a headset? submitted by /u/Didney_Worl1 [link] [comments]...
  3. Airpod Pros cutting out every second after connecting ethernet. HELP!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpod Pros cutting out every second after connecting ethernet. HELP!: As the title says, I just connected ethernet to my pc in the 2.5G port on the back, and now I'm having issues with my airpods connectivity. Sounds cut in and out which is very annoying. If I connect it to my phone sitting in the same spot, there's no issues....
  4. Used airpods now I can't turn on bluetootn

in Windows 10 Customization
    Used airpods now I can't turn on bluetootn: Just today I used my airpods they connected and worked fine, I could turn the bluetooth switch on and off. After I connected my airpods they just went back to paired so I disconnected my airpods and they turned off bluetooth and I couldn't turn it back on. I've had this...
  5. Airpods won't reconnect once paired unless I forget the device and re-connect

Airpods won't reconnect once paired unless I forget the device and re-connect: So I have no problems when I connect my AirPods after forgetting the device, holding the back button until a flashing white light comes up on the AirPods, and reconnecting them, but once they are "Paired" with my computer, I am not able to reconnect them. No matter what I do,...
  6. AirPods Pro Mic or Audio Not Working In Applications

AirPods Pro Mic or Audio Not Working In Applications: Experience:Outside of applications, both my mic and audio work fine. If I open up an application like Discord for example, my mic will not work. To fix my mic, I go into the settings of whatever application I am using and change the input device. This will fix my mic, but it...
  7. AirPods don't work as well with my PC.

AirPods don't work as well with my PC.: I bought a pair of AirPods first gen for myself when I got my MacBook, and they seem to be working well. The quality is great, the battery life is long, and I don't really have many issues. They work perfectly on all of my apple products obviously. Even my amazon products and...
  8. Airpods 2 started making noise after connected to laptop

Airpods 2 started making noise after connected to laptop: I've second new airpods because previous had the same problem, I didn't know why, and showed it service center and they changed me airpods yesterday. Before connecting airpods with my laptop, it played good, but after connecting with my laptop which OS's Windows 10, it...
  9. Airpods not playing sound while connected to device

Airpods not playing sound while connected to device: Hello! I bought a Bluetooth usb, so I can connect airpods and listen music with them. It tells me, that they are connected but when i wear them, the sound doesn't appear and the connected sound doesn't appear either which it should also the sound icon in the bottom right...
  10. Airpods connected as headphones but not headset in Windows 10

Airpods connected as headphones but not headset in Windows 10: My Airpod Pros were connected to my laptop running Windows 10 and displayed both "Headphone" and "Headset" options for sound and sound/microphone accordingly. After reconnecting my Airpods today, they were only added as "Headphones" and not a "Headset" meaning I cannot use...