Windows 10: Airport fire simulator 2013 on Windows 10?

Discus and support Airport fire simulator 2013 on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good afternoon, I have the following problem. Today I have rummaged in my old game collection again and found the Airport Firefighter Simulator 2013. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Klemmi24, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Klemmi24 Win User

Airport fire simulator 2013 on Windows 10?

Good afternoon, I have the following problem. Today I have rummaged in my old game collection again and found the Airport Firefighter Simulator 2013. I have installed it, executed it...it does not work. Picture flickers, sound is there, picture not. The developer previews are shown (Rondomedia and VIS) but then only black, I can move the mouse, otherwise nothing happens. Changed it in the settings with the compatibility...(ka how to spell it correctly) from Win10 to 1. Win7- where it used to run well and 2.Win Vista Service Pack 2 ... could have been yes, that it works on it. Now the question...how can I get the game running again ?

:)

Klemmi24, Aug 5, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Microsoft Train Simulator 2013

"I have a older model of {microsoft train simulator from around 2013. The computer loaded the simulator, but the game does not come up This has been a struggle I have a asus computer with windows 10

kendall bowman, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Airport fire simulator 2013 on Windows 10?

Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Airport fire simulator 2013 on Windows 10?

1. Airport fire simulator 2013 on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Airport fire simulator

2. Windows fire wall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows fire wall: Windows fire wall isnt saving my rules for some reason whenever i right click on outbound rules and click new rule and create the rule nothing happens when i click finish the rule doesnt even appear anywhere submitted by /u/BeastBrock [link] [comments]...
  3. Airport Saanen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airport Saanen: Hello, I installed the new addon for the airport Saanen LSGK and am very surprises that it does not at all correspond to the actual airport. This kind of mistake should be avoided specially if we pay for the addon. Please review your policy of accepting addons from other...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - airports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - airports: Dear colleagues, I am a potential buyer of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and I would like to know more about airports. On your web sides I found only information about those special 30, 35, or 40 airports with highly detailed hand-crafted replicas of their real-world...
  5. Atmos speakers not firing- windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Atmos speakers not firing- windows 10: Hey there! I have a Marantz 5010. I am trying to get Dolby Atmos to configure to my 7.1 setup again it worked %100 for two days but stopped after my son downloaded Fortnite and accidentally chose headphones for output. I have 4 M & K s-125, a 750thx for center, a v-75 and...
  6. airport city

in Windows 10 Gaming
    airport city: the game not saveing my levels if i have to uninstall it from microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airport-city/39f4b58f-5fe8-46e6-853d-43b28a5532cd
  7. airport on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    airport on start up: What airport is shown on start up with the TBM departing and the gear retracting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airport-on-start-up/ee5978aa-3e32-403a-91be-1787a35925c0
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with big airports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with big airports: Hi, whenever I spawn in at a large airport, such as KJFK or KLAX, etc my game crashes. I have a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080, an AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2920X 12-core processor, windows 10 64 bit, and 16 gb ram. So I am confused at why my game is crashing, as my pc should be able...
  9. WINDOWS 10 AND WORD 2013

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS 10 AND WORD 2013: I am using Dell computer Inspiron 5447 and Office 2013. The computer on purchase windows 8.1 was installed subsequently upgraded to windows 10. Now my computer hard disk is getting into bad shape and hence I was advised by dell service center to replace the same with a new...
  10. Office 2013 on windows 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 on windows 10: Planning to get a surface 3 with win 8.1 on it. We will be upgrading it to 10 at some point. As we are not really keen on subscription based office 365 (and reliance on the cloud in general) we have been given the option of a pre install of office 2013. But I need to confirm...