Windows 10: Airport Saanen

Discus and support Airport Saanen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I installed the new addon for the airport Saanen LSGK and am very surprises that it does not at all correspond to the actual airport. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chammartin Charles, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Airport Saanen

Hello,

I installed the new addon for the airport Saanen LSGK and am very surprises that it does not at all correspond to the actual airport.

This kind of mistake should be avoided specially if we pay for the addon. Please review your policy of accepting addons from other company.

Charles

Airport Saanen 7e296623-2d4e-4009-b9d5-4060e6921c84?upload=true.jpg Airport Saanen 2dcc2013-6f40-4416-a986-2166eeeb0083?upload=true.jpg Airport Saanen e2bbe1c7-99aa-4a0a-b67f-ab33220bc2fb?upload=true.jpg Airport Saanen 54123ee3-1aa5-49f2-bac5-15a4a68b9697?upload=true.jpg Airport Saanen 9e684d5b-7c18-4df0-ba50-b11e2d900a69?upload=true.jpg

:)

Chammartin Charles, Feb 13, 2021

2. Selecting an addon scenery airport

Hi All, I have installed several addon airports and they show up in my scenery addon list, but how do I know if my added airport is selected and not the default airport? There is a second page to select an addon airport, but I haven't been able to get
    an airport selected. I hope someone knows the answer.

ThomasFrierson, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Unable to find Airport Express on my PC

Hi Jesse,

Based on the description, I found that you are unable to use Airport Express on your computer. I will certainly help you with a solution.

To use Airport Express, you need to install AirPort Utility
    on your computer.

Please refer the link below to download AirPort Utility 5.6.1 and install the same:

Download AirPort Utility 5.6.1 for Windows

For specifications refer the below link:

Mac

Follow the below steps to launch the utility:

1. Click on Windows Icon and select All apps.

2. Select Airport Utility from the list of programs.

3. Now Airport utility window opens.

4. If your computer is connected to Airport wireless device, click on
    Continue to use the same.

Hope the given information is helpful. Revert us with the status of the issue. We are glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Feb 13, 2021
  4. Airport Saanen

Unable to find Airport Express on my PC

Thanks for your input. I will attempt to connect the Airport Express later today.

Thanks for your input. I will attempt to connect to the Airport Express later today.

JesseDoyle, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

Airport Saanen

1. Airport Saanen - Similar Threads - Airport Saanen

2. FSX: how can I get into contact again with the airport tower after loading again a saved...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FSX: how can I get into contact again with the airport tower after loading again a saved...: After landing on Kristiansund airport in Norway, directed into a parking position, engine cut-off and saving the flight. Next day loading the flight , starting again in the parked position, opening the ATC window in order to contact tower for taxiing, I saw only one entry...
  3. MS2020 problem with only one airport

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS2020 problem with only one airport: When I select Liverpool as a start airport when I click takeoff it crashes and program closes. Any other airport its ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms2020-problem-with-only-one-airport/9131906d-8703-4172-b54d-c6a5c797e1e1
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - airports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - airports: Dear colleagues, I am a potential buyer of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and I would like to know more about airports. On your web sides I found only information about those special 30, 35, or 40 airports with highly detailed hand-crafted replicas of their real-world...
  5. airport city

in Windows 10 Gaming
    airport city: the game not saveing my levels if i have to uninstall it from microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airport-city/39f4b58f-5fe8-46e6-853d-43b28a5532cd
  6. airport on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    airport on start up: What airport is shown on start up with the TBM departing and the gear retracting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airport-on-start-up/ee5978aa-3e32-403a-91be-1787a35925c0
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with big airports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with big airports: Hi, whenever I spawn in at a large airport, such as KJFK or KLAX, etc my game crashes. I have a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080, an AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2920X 12-core processor, windows 10 64 bit, and 16 gb ram. So I am confused at why my game is crashing, as my pc should be able...
  8. Old windows laptop won’t connect to internet while plugged into airport express

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Old windows laptop won’t connect to internet while plugged into airport express: submitted by /u/dbejdndienns-x [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ie399u/old_windows_laptop_wont_connect_to_internet_while/
  9. Airport fire simulator 2013 on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airport fire simulator 2013 on Windows 10?: Good afternoon, I have the following problem. Today I have rummaged in my old game collection again and found the Airport Firefighter Simulator 2013. I have installed it, executed it...it does not work. Picture flickers, sound is there, picture not. The developer previews are...
  10. UK Airport email scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UK Airport email scam: Hi there this obviously could have been a big problem -- although it would seem to me a pretty obvious scam -- however so many people are very lax when it comes to email type scams I'm hardly surprised though. Airport email scam thwarted by UK's cyber-defender NCSC - BBC...