Windows 10: airspace channel startup event gone

Discus and support airspace channel startup event gone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just noticed, after an update to Office 2016 --Office 16 click to run etc.--that the airspace channel error is gone. Went to Performance Monitor, which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rboris, May 24, 2017.

1. rboris Win User

airspace channel startup event gone

Just noticed, after an update to Office 2016 --Office 16 click to run etc.--that the airspace channel error is gone. Went to Performance Monitor, which I've "fixed" the error until the next update, no longer has an entry, under "Startup Event Trace Session, for airspace channel.

Same for you out there?

Thanks.

:)

rboris, May 24, 2017
  2. JulianaJV Win User

Office 2016 AirSpaceChannel Event Log Error

Like it has been said, the error means that the log is full. You can use Event Log to edit it, but first you need to check the "Show Analytic and Debug logs" under the View menu. You'll find the AirSpaceChannel log under
    Applications and Service Logs/Microsoft/Office/AirSpace. Right click the log, choose properties, then uncheck enable logging, that will enable you to edit the max size of the log, and also choose the option to overwrite the log when it's full,
    so that won't have this problem again. I hope this helps!!

JulianaJV, May 24, 2017
  3. htwmmo Win User
    After Windows 10 upgrade, Event Viewer always errors for GWX-Ins logs

After upgrading from windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro, now every time I start event viewer and/or move to the Custom Views/Administrative Events, I get these errors:

Query Error

One or more logs in the query have errors

Microsoft-Windows-GWX-Ins/Debug The specified channel could not be found. Check channel configuration

Microsoft-Windows-GWX-Ins/Operational The specified channel could not be found. Check channel configuration

If I go under Applications and Service Logs / Microsoft / Windows, they are listed there as shown in the error (GWX-Inx\Debug and GWX-Ins\Operational), but clicking on either one shows in the right Debug pane:

Event Viewer cannot open the event log or custom view. Verify that Event Log service is running or query is too long. The specified channel could not be found. Check channel configuration (15007)

Trying to clear log on either gets the same error: Event Viewer could not clear the log. The following error occurred: The specified channel could not be found. Check channel configuration

Properties are empty and grayed out for both, e.g. for the Debug log, shows:

Full Name: Microsoft-Windows-GWX-Ins/Debug

Log path: Not Available

Log size: 0 Bytes(0 bytes)

I can't seem to find any way to remove these, so the GWX-Ins isn't there any more. Annoying that every time I go into Event Viewer, I get these errors (and on every refresh).

Anyone have any clue on how to get rid of them? I know it's from the "Get Windows 10" upgrade stuff, but I don't see why this problem was left in the system.

Thanks much

htwmmo, May 24, 2017
Thema:

airspace channel startup event gone

1. airspace channel startup event gone - Similar Threads - airspace channel startup

2. My widget icon and the selection in settings are gone after the latest Dev channel update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My widget icon and the selection in settings are gone after the latest Dev channel update: After the most recent update from the Dev Channel Update Stack Package - Version 1101.2302.18011.3, the widget icon on my taskbar disappeared. I went into Settings. Personalization, Taskbar, and "Widget' is not available selections. Any suggestions?...
  3. Startup Folder shortcuts gone .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Folder shortcuts gone .: When i add shortcuts in this folder for programs to start , they are gone every time i start pc.Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-folder-shortcuts-gone/e275f832-42bf-4dc6-81cf-82a71de67c16
  4. Startup Folder shortcuts gone .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup Folder shortcuts gone .: When i add shortcuts in this folder for programs to start , they are gone every time i start pc.Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-folder-shortcuts-gone/e275f832-42bf-4dc6-81cf-82a71de67c16
  5. Is The Weather Channel really gone for new Windows 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is The Weather Channel really gone for new Windows 10?: I was using the version for many years. But in the last few weeks, it says it can't find my location. Has the newer Windows updates completely blocked it?...
  6. Feature to Schedule Events Gone.. Help!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Feature to Schedule Events Gone.. Help!!: I updated to the latest in win 10 that gave me the feature to schedule events from clicking on the lower right of the taskbar on the clock. But its gone after a week or 2. Why is this happening? How do I bring this feature back?? . 156452
  7. Is there a Win 10 log that records startup events ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a Win 10 log that records startup events ?: Win 10 home Version 1809 (OS 17763.437) For the most part everything works pretty well and mostly does so. I have always been curious as to IF there was a log of some sort (or a way to generate one) that contained information as various apps, that are defined in the...
  8. Whole Startup is gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whole Startup is gone: After updating my computer with the automatic updates i restarted my computer and the update finished. the login screen was working fine but after logging in i am only seeing a black screen.. no task bar no desktop no wallpaper.. i am able to run chrome using the task...
  9. Startup list disappeared, restore points gone.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Startup list disappeared, restore points gone.: Hi all I just got a new acer laptop with just a 256GB SSD drive (ASPIRE E5-575G) last week ( I've ordered a 1 TB regular HD but is not arrived yet). After 2 days, after put back the programs, apps and personal files I needed, I realized that the startup folder in CCleaner...
  10. BIOS Startup Screen gone since 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    BIOS Startup Screen gone since 10 upgrade: When running windows 7, for the first few seconds upon booting my laptop, it would display a startup message, "Press ESC for boot selection, F2 for setup, etc......." Now, nothing. I cannot choose to enter setup, BIOS, get to ESC for a boot selection screen in case I...