Windows 10: AIsuite messed up, internet messed up,

Discus and support AIsuite messed up, internet messed up, in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I screwed something up big time when I went into BIOS...the shorter version: AIsuite3.exe gives me multiple termination windows, Chrome keeps telling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by olblindman, Dec 23, 2020.

1. AIsuite messed up, internet messed up,

I screwed something up big time when I went into BIOS...the shorter version: AIsuite3.exe gives me multiple termination windows, Chrome keeps telling me my connection is not secure, as well as a few other hiccups (Steam wont let me in).

I tried resetting CMOS,I had the local PC shop look it over. I attempted to uninstall AI suite 3, but cannot actually find it (found suite2, but it will not delete). I tried running the ASUS drivers disc to do a repair, but it just will not run in. I tried downloading it online, but because my Internet connection is screwed up, not much works....I can get online with Firefox, but that is about it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome, cleared the Cache, etc.

I am ready to reformat and start anew, but I will lose a lot of stuff....it won't let me backup onto an external drive

System is homebuilt: ASUS Maximus 9, I7 7700K, 32 gigs RAM, Windows version 2004

Any insight will be greatly appreciated....next is a rebuild!

:)

olblindman, Dec 23, 2020
  2. TV2
    TV2 Win User

CHKDSK messed up

Continue with zbook's excellent instructions.

But if you want to try and get into the BIOS again just to check:
    From your product's website:
    Opening the Startup Menu during system startup on computers

Follow these steps to open the Startup menu when the computer is powered off.

1. Turn on the computer.
    2. Immediately press the Escape key repeatedly, about once every second, until the Startup Menu opens.

You should get this option:

AIsuite messed up, internet messed up, [​IMG]

Also: please don't forget to answer Golden's question regarding how the keyboard is connected.

3. My Windows 10 desktop File Explorer must be broken or OneDrive is messing it up?

Allan, let's just get me out of OneDrive completely. I'm tired of messing with it & I have no real need for it nor do I trust that what I have on it will always be the most current version or that it will be accessible or be editable if I'm out somewhere
    due to internet connection issues, permissions or Settings. So, can you just give me the steps to turn off OneDrive completely so it won't ever mess with me again?

I'll just take it off my list forever.

Jeff A. Davis, Dec 23, 2020
  4. RAW
    Raw Win User

AIsuite messed up, internet messed up,

Help me clean up this mess

Wires everywhere...looks sloppy.
    How would you clean up this mess?
    I hate the right hand side of this system, I wish the GPUs PCIe plugs were on the cards ends and not the top..
    Suggestions?

AIsuite messed up, internet messed up, RAW2500KEVGA670s1.jpg

Thema:

AIsuite messed up, internet messed up,

1. AIsuite messed up, internet messed up, - Similar Threads - AIsuite messed internet

2. Messed up audio.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Messed up audio.: Hi. My audio for the line out is giving a constant buzzing sound and the right headphone is extremely messed up sounding. The left headphone sounds fine but the right one is like bassbosted. I have bought a new cable and used it but the same problem occurs. Any Solutions?...
  3. Messed up display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Messed up display: Hi my screen is all messed up and I can't use my laptop now even with an external monitor and I don't know what the prob is. Before it got messed up the laptop would freeze randomly and I have to restart it every time. I am wondering how I would boot into safe mode with a...
  4. Messed up keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Messed up keyboard: so something is wrong with my computer - any time I press the a key it acts as the left arrow key - when I press the w key it acts as the forward arrow key - same thing with my s and d keys to their counterparts?? HELP PLZ!!!...
  5. Windows Messed Up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Messed Up: So the other day my computer restarted and it said "Welcome To Your New Version Of Windows". All my files are in the wrong places, apps are acting like I've never used them before and every time I log onto my laptop it acts like it's the first time on the new version of...
  6. CHKDSK messed up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CHKDSK messed up: I ran chkdsk /r /f /x after installing Windows 10 on an HP desktop. A few hours later the computer was frozen and I had to do a restart by holding the switch for 5 seconds. Now the computer will not boot, or recognize the CD drive or the USB slots. I tried to reinstall...
  7. I messed up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I messed up: I was having problems playing games on Facebook. It was the second time this happened to me and was not able to fix the problem this time so I decided to restore my computer to an earlier date when it was working... Boy that was a no no...was my first time using the restore...
  8. Messed up Libraries

in Windows 10 Support
    Messed up Libraries: Win 10 1809 Somehow my Libraries are messed up with duplicate folders in various different places including under Onedrive. Asking a program to open a Picture folder for example may open an empty one or the correct one. Ditto saving and after saving the file has vanished!! I...
  9. internet is messed up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet is messed up: so my connection's were fine until one of my friends changed my calendar to date to 1989 then later I couldn't go to sites like YouTube, Microsoft edge was useless On my desktop it when trying to into any site it says this. I've thought of reseting windows but I don't know if...
  10. My internet is messed up

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My internet is messed up: So i got a new pc with internet cable to it so the downloading speed would be higher. When i first installed some basic stuff from microsoft store i was happy because downloading speed was 10-15mbps but later when i started downloading games and stuff from internet and...