Windows 10: Ajutor transfer Transfer help

Discus and support Ajutor transfer Transfer help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Buna ziua Rog,pe cine are intelegere,sa-mi ofere indicatii: acest laptop,de pe care postez,<a imbatranit tare> si dores sa cumpar altul.Acesta l-am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mihailteodoru, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Ajutor transfer Transfer help

Buna ziua

Rog,pe cine are intelegere,sa-mi ofere indicatii: acest laptop,de pe care postez,<a imbatranit tare> si dores sa cumpar altul.Acesta l-am cumparat cu sistmul de operare W_8,preinstalat,ulterior transformat,de furnizor in W-10.Nu posed cheia formata din 25 caractere,fara de care nu pot instala sistemul de operare pe cel ce il voi cumparafara sistem preinstalat.Rog,exista vreo posibilitate de a cumpara unul fara sistem preinstalat si sa-mi fie instalat Windows 10?.Daca cineva doreste sa-mi ofere indicatii,rog mai pe intelesul unuia care nu a crescut cu calculatorul.Multumesc pentru intelegere.​

* Moved from Windows Live Mail

* Google translation:

Please, whoever you understand, give me directions: this laptop, from which I am posting, is <very old> and I want to buy another one. I bought this one with the operating system
    W_8, pre-installed, later transformed, by the supplier in W-10. buy one without a pre-installed system and have Windows 10 installed ?. If anyone wants to give me directions, please understand one that did not grow with the computer. Thanks for understanding.​

:)

mihailteodoru, Jun 30, 2020
  2. LonGun Win User

Need Help Files Transfer

I have a computer running Windows XP Home Edition. That computer has two internal HDDs:

The 1st HDD is C:\ that running Windows. And it has 20GB total of capacity.
    The 2nd HDD is D:\ that is empty. And it has 90GB total of capacity.

The C:\ drive is almost run out of space (full). Is there a way I can transfer everything in the C:\ drive to the D:\ drive and begin to use the D:\ drive from there on as primary drive?
    Can the Windows Files Transfer feature in XP transfer everything I have in C:\ to D:\? If it cannot, then which way can I use to perform the above step?

Thank you.

LonGun, Jun 30, 2020
  3. GreenD Win User
    Transferring a cpu

Hey

I have a intel core i7 2600k on a Asus p8 H67-M Pro (which was temporary)

now I would like to transfer my CPU to my new motherboard ASUS Z77 Sabertooth.

my questions:
    1) Is this possible, I know that it can be done but I just want to be 100%
    2) if it is possible, can you explain me how it can be done step by step, or send me somewhere where I can find out
    3) also I think I need to take off old thermal paste and add a new layer is this advised/true?

any help would be appreciated

GreenD, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Ajutor transfer Transfer help

DaedalusHelios, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Ajutor transfer Transfer help

1. Ajutor transfer Transfer help - Similar Threads - Ajutor transfer Transfer

2. Transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer: Can I transfer money from my Microsoft account to another website or to my debit card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer/f43df7c5-3bda-4b86-8a11-8ee2a84d1e8b
  3. Need Help With Transferring

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help With Transferring: Hi! I have Ubuntu Linux currently installed on my PC witch is compatible for windows 10. I have a place where I am going to get my Windows 10 OS wicth will come as a code that I put in?? The description says something about an activation code and that its a single license....
  4. Ajutor transfer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ajutor transfer: Rog,cine doreste sa-mi explice modalitatea de a transfera Windows-ul 10 de pe actualul laptop,care da semne de <oboseala>,pe un alt laptop pe care il voi cumpara,fara sistem de operare,actualul este preinstalat si nu am codul format din 25 caractere,probabil,asa se...
  5. help transfering a key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help transfering a key: I got a windows 10 key from g2g a while back but now i'm trying to transfer it over to another install, but for the life of me I can't seem to find the key, how would I find a key I got from g2g, also as far as I can tell I dont have the email anymore so i'd need to find it...
  6. Transference

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transference: I just transfered my copy of windows to an SSD, from an HDD, via samsung migration software ( free ), And after transferring, windows decided to just de-activate itself. How can i re-activate it, and what do i do if the activation troubleshooter says it can't do anything,...
  7. transfer

in Microsoft Office and 365
    transfer: can I transfer MS office home and student 2019 from Windows to Mac at no charge 124393
  8. Need help to transfer application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need help to transfer application: Hello I have two microsoft accounts, and I would like to merge in one account. How can I transfer all my applications that I bought in my principal account? I want suppress my other account. Thx ***moved on english forum****...
  9. AJUTOR

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AJUTOR: AM, EROR LUCKER LA ORNIREA RESIDET EVIL 5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/ajutor/a88c10fa-1af1-427e-8e64-5a527616f6f9
  10. Outlook 2007 Transfer Help

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2007 Transfer Help: I installed windows 10 on a seperate partition due to the main one becoming unbootable. I tried everything under the sun to get it to work and no luck. Anyways i reinstalled outlook 2007 and was wondering the best way to copy over the data. I can still access the other...