Windows 10: aka.ms

Discus and support aka.ms in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What is this "aka.ms" and why would I need it?? 53573 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by billt4g, Jun 16, 2016.

1. billt4g Win User

aka.ms

What is this "aka.ms" and why would I need it??

:)

billt4g, Jun 16, 2016
  2. maall Win User
    maall, Jun 16, 2016
  3. Mystere Win User

aka.ms

aka.ms is Microsoft's version of bit.ly or other url shorteners.

In general, you can trust aka.ms url's because MS controls them and they don't create urls that are dangerous.

Mystere, Jun 16, 2016
Thema:

aka.ms

1. aka.ms - Similar Threads - aka

2. Fix for Windows 11 Update Failure KB4023057 Error 0x80070002 aka Update for Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix for Windows 11 Update Failure KB4023057 Error 0x80070002 aka Update for Windows 11...: Important: The following was originally posted by an individual named Lester BernardReyes in the Windows 10 Forums Here. I'm reposting this valuable instruction set for anyone that's having the same issues on Windows 11. The modified instructions worked for me, and I believe...
  3. Fix for Windows 11 Update Failure KB4023057 Error 0x80070002 aka Update for Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix for Windows 11 Update Failure KB4023057 Error 0x80070002 aka Update for Windows 11...: Important: The following was originally posted by an individual named Lester BernardReyes in the Windows 10 Forums Here. I'm reposting this valuable instruction set for anyone that's having the same issues on Windows 11. The modified instructions worked for me, and I believe...
  4. Core isolation aka page not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core isolation aka page not available: Hi there,I have 2 problems the main one is the core isolation problem "page not found" and I found that enabling virtualization may be a solution which lead me to the second problem that is I can't find the enabling virtualization option in the BIOS,My laptop is Lenovo...
  5. Core isolation aka page not available

Core isolation aka page not available: Hi there,I have 2 problems the main one is the core isolation problem "page not found" and I found that enabling virtualization may be a solution which lead me to the second problem that is I can't find the enabling virtualization option in the BIOS,My laptop is Lenovo...
  6. I can’t see/find my bitlocker recovery key from “aka/ms.myrecoverykey”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t see/find my bitlocker recovery key from “aka/ms.myrecoverykey”: I could see my bitlocker recoverykey but now I can not. It says there is some kind of error in the website but I get this error almost every time when I try to get my recovery key to open my pc. I don’t understand how or why i get my bitlocker activated for some reason. If I...
  7. I can’t see/find my bitlocker recovery key from “aka/ms.myrecoverykey”

I can’t see/find my bitlocker recovery key from “aka/ms.myrecoverykey”: I could see my bitlocker recoverykey but now I can not. It says there is some kind of error in the website but I get this error almost every time when I try to get my recovery key to open my pc. I don’t understand how or why i get my bitlocker activated for some reason. If I...
  8. When is Microsoft going to bring Microsoft Authenticator windows aka desktop version like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When is Microsoft going to bring Microsoft Authenticator windows aka desktop version like...: When is Microsoft going to bring Microsoft Authenticator windows aka desktop version like exe or msi in 2024? People like me lose mobilesIsn't Windows device considered anything? Only mobiles and android and iOS devices matter? People like don't store important info on...
  9. When is Microsoft going to bring Microsoft Authenticator windows aka desktop version like...

When is Microsoft going to bring Microsoft Authenticator windows aka desktop version like...: When is Microsoft going to bring Microsoft Authenticator windows aka desktop version like exe or msi in 2024? People like me lose mobilesIsn't Windows device considered anything? Only mobiles and android and iOS devices matter? People like don't store important info on...
  10. When is Microsoft going to bring Microsoft Authenticator windows aka desktop version like...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.aka.ms/linkphone

2. www.aka.ms linkphone

3. aka.ms/linkphone

4. http://aka.ms/sphone,
  5. www.aka.ms.linkphone,
  6. aka.ms/sphone,
  7. https://aka.ms/ay?s=10&a=m&i=e,
  8. https aka ms sphone,
  9. www.akams/linkphone,
  10. www aka.ms/linkphone,
  11. aka.ms/ay?s=10&a=m&i=e,