Windows 10: AKG LYRA + WIN 10 = Cracking playback

Discus and support AKG LYRA + WIN 10 = Cracking playback in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I've been using AKG LYRA for more than a year now. It works well with my Lenovo laptop, Win8, Ableton. I recently upgraded to an Acer NITO 5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GAERARD DE LEON, Jan 20, 2022.

1. AKG LYRA + WIN 10 = Cracking playback

Hi, I've been using AKG LYRA for more than a year now. It works well with my Lenovo laptop, Win8, Ableton. I recently upgraded to an Acer NITO 5 laptop, Win 10. NOW, the recording playback is full of CRACKING SOUNDS. i use Ableton, cracking sounds on playbackI tested on Audacity it has cracking counds tooeven Windows Voice recorder has cracking souns too.

:)

GAERARD DE LEON, Jan 20, 2022

2. Video Playback Does NOT work with Win 10 (youtube, vimeo, etc)

Thank you for replying,

Unfortunately neither of these things seem to be the issue. The graphics card has the latest driver and Win 10 is set to auto update at the moment. Although I did double check and it is up to date.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Kevin

Kdigennaro, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Video Playback Does NOT work with Win 10 (youtube, vimeo, etc)

Hi,

I regret the inconvenience you are facing with the video playback on Windows 10. We would assist you for sure.

I appreciate for trying the troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below instruction to fix the issue.

Method 1: I suggest you to update your system to the latest Windows 10 build and also check if for the pending updates in resolving the issue.

• In search type Check for updates and hit enter.

• Click on Check for updates.
    Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Display adapters’ driver and graphic card drivers from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.

• Select the Graphic driver from the list by extending Display adapters.

• Right click on the Graphic driver and click on
      Update driver Software.

• Also if the issue still persist, I suggest you to uninstall the display drivers and install the same from the manufacturer website.
    https://www.evga.com/support/download/

Hope this helps you. Do reply if you need further assistance on Windows 10. We would be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Jan 20, 2022
  4. AKG LYRA + WIN 10 = Cracking playback

Shortcut for Playback Devices in Win 10?

hi since upgrading to widows 10 I have lost cd and dvd playback capabilities , and after opening volume control and selecting playback devices found there is not any devices there

michaelwilliamsmith, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

AKG LYRA + WIN 10 = Cracking playback

1. AKG LYRA + WIN 10 = Cracking playback - Similar Threads - AKG LYRA Cracking

2. akg lyra + win 10 = right channel is louder than left in front mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    akg lyra + win 10 = right channel is louder than left in front mode: I've been using this microphone for about a year. I recently noticed that when recording a voice in FRONT mode, the sound is output to the right channel louder than to the left. When you connect headphones to the microphone monitoring slot, the sound is output correctly. This...
  3. akg lyra + win 10 = right channel is louder than left in front mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    akg lyra + win 10 = right channel is louder than left in front mode: I've been using this microphone for about a year. I recently noticed that when recording a voice in FRONT mode, the sound is output to the right channel louder than to the left. When you connect headphones to the microphone monitoring slot, the sound is output correctly. This...
  4. akg lyra + win 10 = right channel is louder than left in front mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows crack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crack: I recently installed antivirus, my system automatically turned off and restart , but got error , i click on advance option , in that I find system restore point , but they asking password but I forget password , so what to do...
  6. AKG LYRA + WIN 10 = Cracking playback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AKG LYRA + WIN 10 = Cracking playback: Hi, I've been using AKG LYRA for more than a year now. It works well with my Lenovo laptop, Win8, Ableton. I recently upgraded to an Acer NITO 5 laptop, Win 10. NOW, the recording playback is full of CRACKING SOUNDS. i use Ableton, cracking sounds on playbackI tested on...
  7. AKG LYRA + WIN 10 = Cracking playback

AKG LYRA + WIN 10 = Cracking playback: Hi, I've been using AKG LYRA for more than a year now. It works well with my Lenovo laptop, Win8, Ableton. I recently upgraded to an Acer NITO 5 laptop, Win 10. NOW, the recording playback is full of CRACKING SOUNDS. i use Ableton, cracking sounds on playbackI tested on...
  8. Redundant audio drivers for Win 10 speakers for playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Redundant audio drivers for Win 10 speakers for playback: I have a large number of redundant audio drivers for the speakers in my Windows 10 computer Acer Aspire TC-885-ES14. This sometimes makes speaker access very confusing. For example, using Zoom today for the first time I had no audio and had to cycle through all these devices...
  9. Windows Media Player Skips during playback WIN 10

Windows Media Player Skips during playback WIN 10: I'm on a WIN10 HP 840 G3. I've had multiple CD's ripped to my Window Media Player for years, transferred playlists from one laptop to another, and never had any issues. Now all of the sudden I'm having issues. The songs are randomly choppy during playback. I'm not sure when...
  10. Cracked software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cracked software: If i installed cracked software(to bypass in apps purchase content) ex:Photoscape x pro cracked, it is dangerous or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cracked-software/689400e5-e835-4ede-8dea-7b619bd6f4aa