Windows 10: Aksfridge.sys error when installing an application

Discus and support Aksfridge.sys error when installing an application in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to install an application that we use for work but it seems that my laptop won't install this particular app. The tech told me that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cristine JenicaLoria, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Aksfridge.sys error when installing an application

Hi, I'm trying to install an application that we use for work but it seems that my laptop won't install this particular app. The tech told me that there might have been an issue or the system is trying to block its installation. Whenever I install the application, the blue screen appears and it has the aksfridge.sys error. Please help me. Thank you.

:)

Cristine JenicaLoria, Jul 20, 2020
  2. DarkEgo Win User

Error when installing Win7

when Installing Windows 7 I get an error saying ""A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now. Note: If the windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step." What should I do to get Windows to install?

DarkEgo, Jul 20, 2020
  3. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Aksfridge.sys error when installing an application :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Aksfridge.sys error when installing an application

Error 1722 while installing an application

Hi Niels,

To isolate your issue, we need to ask some questions:

• What is the exact error message that you are getting?
    • Are you installing an application from Windows Store, or from another source?
    • Does this issue also happen when you try to install other programs?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Meliton Dec, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Aksfridge.sys error when installing an application

1. Aksfridge.sys error when installing an application - Similar Threads - Aksfridge sys error

2. Application Error Installing Windows 7 Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Error Installing Windows 7 Application: I am trying to install an application called Encore Music notation software which is not being updated anymore by the company and such. After installing it with the exe file that I have saved and try to open it, it crashes. In event viewer, I see an application error followed...
  3. Application Error Installing Windows 7 Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application Error Installing Windows 7 Application: I am trying to install an application called Encore Music notation software which is not being updated anymore by the company and such. After installing it with the exe file that I have saved and try to open it, it crashes. In event viewer, I see an application error followed...
  4. Application Error Installing Windows 7 Application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The Netwsw02.sys error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Netwsw02.sys error: Hello,What is the solution for the "Netwsw02.sys" error with blue screen?It always occurs for me from time to time, and by the way I noticed one time after such error that one of the folders containing all my work on the "E drive" was corrupted. I don't know what's the cause...
  6. The Netwsw02.sys error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Netwsw02.sys error: Hello,What is the solution for the "Netwsw02.sys" error with blue screen?It always occurs for me from time to time, and by the way I noticed one time after such error that one of the folders containing all my work on the "E drive" was corrupted. I don't know what's the cause...
  7. Error in installing Official application

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error in installing Official application: Hi I am using Windows 10 home edition. I am trying to install an official application, but the error appears in that application as "Windows 8 found". The same application is successfully installed in another computer that has Windows 7. Is there anything that I could...
  8. netwsw00.sys error

netwsw00.sys error: the blue screen is coming very often i have a laptop which is upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and its a i7 processor... Can somebody help me how to fix this .... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netwsw00sys-error/25e3bf67-b644-48bd-8408-68b36d20bcd9
  9. Error: Device isn’t applicable when trying to install Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: Device isn’t applicable when trying to install Minecraft: i just bought mine craft windows 10 and it wont let me download it to my P.C because it says it isn't applicable. I checked all the requirements before purchasing it and my laptop meets all requirements for the game and my Microsoft account is logged in and synced, laptop is...
  10. Application Installation Error Message

Application Installation Error Message: Installing program that has installed on other computers I get an error message: "Error registering the application removal tool executable with Windows" What is the likely cause or the fix needed? Is the problem something missing in this Windows installation or something...