Windows 10: Aktiver ahci i windows 10 home.

Discus and support Aktiver ahci i windows 10 home. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have installed a Samsung 860 evo SSD in a z270 tomahaks card. AHCI can not be enabled for connected SSDs. The system must start in AHCI mode for best... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Moffe Nielsen, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Aktiver ahci i windows 10 home.

I have installed a Samsung 860 evo SSD in a z270 tomahaks card. AHCI can not be enabled for connected SSDs. The system must start in AHCI mode for best performance. " How do I enable AHCI in Windows 10 home and in bios? Thanks in advance.

:)

Moffe Nielsen, Oct 24, 2018
  2. Rudy Mas Win User

AHCI vs regular Native IDE

If you want to change IDE to AHCI in windows 10, without a clean install, do the following steps:

• Open Command Prompt (Admin)
    • type: bcdedit /set {current} safeboot minimal
    • Restart PC and go into you BIOS -> Set IDE to AHCI
    • Windows 10 will start if Safe Mode
    • Open Command Prompt (Admin)
    • type: bcdedit /deletevalue {current} safeboot
    • Restart and Windows 10 should load with AHCI enabled now

Until now, I had a 100% succes rate with this, but in the case Windows 10 wouldn't start, go back into your BIOS and set AHCI to IDE.

Rudy Mas, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 24, 2018
  4. Aktiver ahci i windows 10 home.

Is AHCI enabled?

Hi Shumitra,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

Windows uses AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface) by default, but it may not be enabled if your BIOS wasn't set properly during installation of the operating system.

Follow the steps below to check if ACHI is enabled properly.

a. Press Windows + X.

b. Select Device manager.

c. Click the arrow next to "IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers" to display the list of controller drivers currently used by your system.

d. Check for an entry that contains the acronym "AHCI." If an entry exists, and there is no yellow exclamation mark or red "X" over it, then AHCI mode is properly enabled. If
    you don't see an "AHCI" entry, or the only entry contains a red or yellow mark, then there's a problem and AHCI mode is not properly enabled.

Hope this information helps. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Suvarna Govinda, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

Aktiver ahci i windows 10 home.

1. Aktiver ahci i windows 10 home. - Similar Threads - Aktiver ahci home

2. Cant aktivate win 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cant aktivate win 10: Changed hardware, now i cant activate win 10 with my product key anymore. Watched a YT Guide, told me to use the Get help funktion, tried it, absolutely useless. It tells me my key isn´t valid, but it is so how do I activate it?...
  3. Cant aktivate win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant aktivate win 10: Changed hardware, now i cant activate win 10 with my product key anymore. Watched a YT Guide, told me to use the Get help funktion, tried it, absolutely useless. It tells me my key isn´t valid, but it is so how do I activate it?...
  4. Cant aktivate win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Aktivating fsx DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aktivating fsx DVD: I have FSX on DVD. How can I aktivate this program now? A few years ago it was possible to activate via Phone, but it looks that this doesn't work today at this way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aktivating-fsx-dvd/284768f5-816b-4895-98bd-18ef3b74e71f
  6. Aktivating fsx DVD

Aktivating fsx DVD: I have FSX on DVD. How can I aktivate this program now? A few years ago it was possible to activate via Phone, but it looks that this doesn't work today at this way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aktivating-fsx-dvd/284768f5-816b-4895-98bd-18ef3b74e71f
  7. Aktivating fsx DVD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I have a problem to aktivate Virtualisation VT-X!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem to aktivate Virtualisation VT-X!: The Virtualisation is in my Bios aktivunder C:\Windows\System32>systeminfo.exe is no information about VirtualisationI can seewith da Intel Tool IPP there is no virtualisation availableSytem does not find any virtualisation on my PC...
  9. I have a problem to aktivate Virtualisation VT-X!

I have a problem to aktivate Virtualisation VT-X!: The Virtualisation is in my Bios aktivunder C:\Windows\System32>systeminfo.exe is no information about VirtualisationI can seewith da Intel Tool IPP there is no virtualisation availableSytem does not find any virtualisation on my PC...
  10. Should I install AHCI?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Should I install AHCI?: My HP support assistant keeps asking if I want to install ahci. I did a little reading on this and I really don't know if I should install this. I don't know if when I got the computer (came with windows 10 HP), whether or not it was set up to be compatible with ahci, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do i have to enable ahci in windows 10

2. How do I enable AHCI in Windows 10 home and in bios

3. How do I enable AHCI in Windows 10 home and in bios microsoft