Windows 10: Alarm clock Alarm won't go on?

Discus and support Alarm clock Alarm won't go on? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a desktop Windows 10, When I lock my Windows the Alarm won't go on. I did a test if my alarm works or not, and I found out that when the desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AshishGiri, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Alarm clock Alarm won't go on?

I have a desktop Windows 10, When I lock my Windows the Alarm won't go on. I did a test if my alarm works or not, and I found out that when the desktop is turned on than it will go on. Please help.

:)

AshishGiri, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Kris Ver Win User

alarm clock

Hi Diane,

We would like to verify some information regarding your concern. Are you trying to turn off an existing alarm? If so, here are the steps on how to turn off alarm clock in Windows 10:

1. Open Start.

2. Type “alarms” into the search box.

3. Select “Alarms & Clock” from the list of results.

Alarm clock Alarm won't go on? f54bb39b-8098-4602-b0b6-3222db87f37e.png

4. On the Alarms & Clock window, click the toggle on the right side of an existing alarm.

Alarm clock Alarm won't go on? d7b16df4-10a7-4525-87da-8613290ee16b.png

We'll always be here if you need further assistance.

Kris Ver, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Error in Alarm&Clock

Hi,

After checking the screenshot provided and since you are encountering this kind of issue in your alarm clock. Please answer the question:

• Are you using a Windows app alarm clock or a third party alarm clock?

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Apr 23, 2020
  4. SeanN Win User

Alarm clock Alarm won't go on?

Hidden / Phantom Alarm in Alarms & Clock App

Right now I've deleted all alarms in my Alarms & Clock app, but alarms still go off during the times of the deleted alarms (which were recurring alarms). Before I deleted the recurring alarms, I was seeing each alarm go off twice (one after another) - they
    must've been different alarms because one alarm was with the sound I selected while the other was the default sound.

Trying to remember what happened before all of this started...

1) I updated to 10586.29, everything was fine...

2) Then I went into the Cortana app and Cortana suggested adding a new (one time) alarm for an early morning appointment I had the next day (which my existing / recurring alarm would not be early enough for).

3) While trying to add the one time alarm I got an error (don't remember the error text).

4) Went back into the Cortana app to retry adding the one time alarm and was successful.

5) *I think* (memory is fuzzy) after this point when I went back into the Alarms & Clock app I only saw the one time alarm that I had just set, and the 3 pre-existing / recurring alarms I had were not listed.

6) Thinking the pre-existing alarms were really deleted, I went ahead and re-added them.

After that I noticed that I was getting duplicate alarms, and now that I've deleted all the alarms listed in the Alarms & Clock App, I'm getting "phantom" or "hidden" alarms that continually go off and I don't know how to turn them off / delete them (or
    better yet, have them show up in the Alarms & Clock App so I can manage them there).

Info:

Lumia 950

OS build: 10.0.10586.29

SeanN, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Alarm clock Alarm won't go on?

1. Alarm clock Alarm won't go on? - Similar Threads - Alarm clock Alarm

2. Alarm Clock Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alarm Clock Issue: Not that reference numbers really mean anything but here you go - [[ 1034096431 - alarm clock issue - every time I set my default audio from headset to surround, my alarm clock on my desktop stops working. I even sat and waited for it to go off yesterday morning and it never...
  3. Alarm and Clock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Alarm and Clock: The notification appears for alarm and clock, in the form of a sound and a notification in the action center. However, after like 10 seconds, the alarm along with the notification just disappears. There is no information online about this issue so it is frustrating....
  4. Alarm Clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alarm Clock: Is there a alarm clock software for windows 10 that will let me listen to my music as i fall asleep and when the alarm goes off, it stops windows media player and has volume control so i can make the alarm maxed out? or is there a way to max the volume of said alarm clock...
  5. Alarms & Clock annoyance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarms & Clock annoyance: I have reminder alarms set for 10:30 AM and PM every day. That part works as it should. But when I click on the alarm notification symbol and am given a choice to dismiss, clicking on that stops the sound but also brings up the alarm screen. Is there any way to keep that...
  6. Alarm Clock on Microsoft Go

Alarm Clock on Microsoft Go: Hello I am having issues with my alarm clock on my new Microsoft Go 2. The alarm does not work if the tablet is asleep. You surely cannot expect me to keep the Surface Go on all night just so I have an alarm? I assume I can tweak a setting to allow my alarm to...
  7. Alarm won't go on!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alarm won't go on!: I have a desktop Windows 10, When I lock my Windows the Alarm won't go on. I did a test if my alarm works or not, and I found out that when the desktop is turned on than it will go on. Please help. It also says in the Alarm app that "Notifications will only show if the PC is...
  8. Notifications of Alarms missed by Alarms & clock

Notifications of Alarms missed by Alarms & clock: Sometimes I miss alarms because my computer wasn't turned on. If I miss an alarm, I want the alarm notification to show when I turn on my computer. Will Alarms & Clock be able to catch missed alarms? how to replicate the issue: set alarm for next 2 minutes. turn off PC...
  9. ALARM AND CLOCK app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ALARM AND CLOCK app: when I set alarms or timer they are not working and not have any notifications about them when their time expires but a whitish appearance of action center symbol is observed and once I opened nothing in that action center...
  10. Alarms & Clock

Alarms & Clock: Please help with a perplexing issue. Have been using this app with no issues and decided to redo my alarms so I deleted all alarms and reset some of them how ever suddenly I was receiving duplicate alarms. So decided to delete all alarms and timers. Now I am still getting...