Windows 10: alarm clock app - find, install use

Discus and support alarm clock app - find, install use in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I found the antares free alarm clock app from the store and installed and clicked the "Open" button. The clock appeared showing the time but I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by casale, Aug 15, 2016.

1. casale Win User

alarm clock app - find, install use

I found the antares free alarm clock app from the store and installed and clicked the "Open" button. The clock appeared showing the time but I can't find anything icon to actually set the time to be woken up. In fact, there is an icon indicating the alarm is disabled (clicking that does nothing). Any help?
    P.S. I am not at all committed to the antares clock - it's just the one that came up in my search - and would have no problem switching to something else.

:)

casale, Aug 15, 2016
  2. mccbleue Win User

World clock etc

The clock and alarm features are combined, they normally appear in the 'Applications' or 'Installations' menu, but this can vary from model to model. The World Clock is also built into the same app - use the left/right navigation keys to switch tabs from
    clock to alarms to world clock.

mccbleue, Aug 15, 2016
  3. The Newly Improved Windows Alarm & Clock app. installed is not yet open and do well.

Dear Sir,

I down load and installed the "Windows Alarm & Clock" app. from Windows Store, along with the existing one.

Where I saw in list of "Check updates" app. in Windows Store, the Windows Alarm & Clock app. is missing.

When I went to verify the app. in the Store, I saw it is already installed and click "Launch", I got the old app. after click

it.

In the new Windows Alarm & Clock app. I saw that "New version-Improved design for creating and editing alarms and

timers, Improved Performance and Accessibility."

I can not use the Improved Windows Alarm & Clock app. which is not in it.

Please guide me to do better.

The Windows Defender is updated and scanned in time to time.

UMACHANDRAN VISWANATHAN.

UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Aug 15, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Alarm Clock HD
    Talking alarm clock.
    And of course Alarm Clock APP that comes with Windows

CountMike, Aug 15, 2016
Thema:

1. alarm clock app - find, install use - Similar Threads - alarm clock app

2. Alarm and Clock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Alarm and Clock: The notification appears for alarm and clock, in the form of a sound and a notification in the action center. However, after like 10 seconds, the alarm along with the notification just disappears. There is no information online about this issue so it is frustrating....
  3. Alarms and Clock app problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alarms and Clock app problem: After the latest Win 10 cumulative update KB5000802, the new Alarms and Clock app has multiple problems. The Timer and the Alarm functions do not work. For both, an error message pops up: "Something went wrong - restarting the device might help 0x-2143420155". Restarting...
  4. Alarms & Clock App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarms & Clock App: Why did the Alarms & Clock app increase the size of the Timer displays? They are huge compared to before, I used to manage timers in a small window, but now I have to enlarge the app to full screen to see just 6 timers. All I want to see is the name of the timer, the...
  5. Alarms & Clock app not working (No sound)!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alarms & Clock app not working (No sound)!: [ATTACH] Hello everyone, it's been almost a month since I used it! But now that I want to set the alarm, there is no sound! Everything works! But it does not have only sound! In the meantime, I checked all the problems of Windows sound, no device, program, driver, music...
  6. Alarm Clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alarm Clock: Is there a alarm clock software for windows 10 that will let me listen to my music as i fall asleep and when the alarm goes off, it stops windows media player and has volume control so i can make the alarm maxed out? or is there a way to max the volume of said alarm clock...
  7. Windows Music Alarm Clock app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Music Alarm Clock app: Hello, I use the Music Alarm Clock app. I keep it up on my screen all the time to see the time of day. Today, it stopped functioning. The time of day is locked at 1:00 pm. I have reset the Music Alarm Clock app to no avail. Please help. Thank you, Richard...
  8. ALARM AND CLOCK app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ALARM AND CLOCK app: when I set alarms or timer they are not working and not have any notifications about them when their time expires but a whitish appearance of action center symbol is observed and once I opened nothing in that action center...
  9. Alarms & Clock

Alarms & Clock: Please help with a perplexing issue. Have been using this app with no issues and decided to redo my alarms so I deleted all alarms and reset some of them how ever suddenly I was receiving duplicate alarms. So decided to delete all alarms and timers. Now I am still getting...
  10. Windows 'Alarms & Clock' App Problem.

Windows 'Alarms & Clock' App Problem.: I have recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro and everything was fine then. But recently I am experiencing an issue which is with Windows 'Alarms & Clock' App. I cannot set new alarms and new alarms are not showing up in Windows Alarm & Clock App and when I...