Windows 10: Alarm Disturbance

Discus and support Alarm Disturbance in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have set alarms on my computer. When it beeps, I must click on "close" or it continues ringing. It's really disturbing while I'm playing games. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mobin03, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Mobin03 Win User

Alarm Disturbance

I have set alarms on my computer. When it beeps, I must click on "close" or it continues ringing. It's really disturbing while I'm playing games. I know about the focus assist, but I just want to get notified by the alarm for some seconds and then it automatically closes. Please Microsoft, make an update where you can set alarms that closes after FROM 5 seconds, 15 seconds, 30 and so on... I beg you.

:)

Mobin03, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Mobin03 Win User

Alarm Disturbance

I have set alarms on my computer. When it beeps, I must click on "close" or it continues ringing. It's really disturbing while I'm playing games. I know about the focus assist, but I just want to get
    notified by the alarm for some seconds and then it automatically closes.
    Please Microsoft, make an update where you can set alarms that closes after
    FROM 5 seconds, 15 seconds, 30 and so on...
    I beg you.

Mobin03, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.

I've been having a problem with Alarms. Every time I set an alarm, it doesn't go off. One time, I set an alarm for 6:00pm and after reboot, it finally when off. Any suggestions?

d2123cross, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Alarm Disturbance

Can't adjust the alarm volume

Currently there is no way to adjust the volume of the alarm clock sound. Even with GDR2 installed.

All i can suggest is for you to choose an alarm sound that isn't so disturbing.

I do agree though that the ability to adjust the alarm volume should be there along with the ability to have separate volume controls for other aspects of the phone's sound system.

Ray Hipkiss, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

Alarm Disturbance

1. Alarm Disturbance - Similar Threads - Alarm Disturbance

2. Windows 10 Alarms & Clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Alarms & Clock: Hello, I wanted to know if there is a way of adding your own custom alarms to the Alarms & Clocks App. I looked it up and could only find answers from a few years ago that do not work. I love the feature, But would much rather wake up to The Police than to Regular alarm...
  3. Windows 10 Alarms & Clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Alarms & Clock: Hello, I wanted to know if there is a way of adding your own custom alarms to the Alarms & Clocks App. I looked it up and could only find answers from a few years ago that do not work. I love the feature, But would much rather wake up to The Police than to Regular alarm...
  4. !! UumnouMnm !! << Heard the alarm : Need urgent advice,.?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    !! UumnouMnm !! << Heard the alarm : Need urgent advice,.?: Just open My PC with wins 10 _ and on the lowerright corner, where appears the "Notifications" Show this..I'm referring to the last icon. Which is the copilot icon.. when I hovered the mouse on it. Say - Copilot Preview never showed before. on the notifications area. Do am I...
  5. !! UumnouMnm !! << Heard the alarm : Need urgent advice,.?

!! UumnouMnm !! << Heard the alarm : Need urgent advice,.?: Just open My PC with wins 10 _ and on the lowerright corner, where appears the "Notifications" Show this..I'm referring to the last icon. Which is the copilot icon.. when I hovered the mouse on it. Say - Copilot Preview never showed before. on the notifications area. Do am I...
  6. !! UumnouMnm !! << Heard the alarm : Need urgent advice,.?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. !! UuuMmm !! << Heard the alarm : Need urgent advice. What for,.?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    !! UuuMmm !! << Heard the alarm : Need urgent advice. What for,.?: Just open My PC with wins 10 _ and on the lowerright corner, where appears the "Notifications" Show this..I'm referring to the last icon. Which is the copilot icon.. when I hovered the mouse on it. Say - Copilot Preview never showed before. on the notifications area. Do am I...
  8. !! UuuMmm !! << Heard the alarm : Need urgent advice. What for,.?

!! UuuMmm !! << Heard the alarm : Need urgent advice. What for,.?: Just open My PC with wins 10 _ and on the lowerright corner, where appears the "Notifications" Show this..I'm referring to the last icon. Which is the copilot icon.. when I hovered the mouse on it. Say - Copilot Preview never showed before. on the notifications area. Do am I...
  9. Windows 11 Clock App Keeps Turning Alarms Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Clock App Keeps Turning Alarms Off: I have alarms set at times to take meds and one in particular, 9:00 am, keeps turning itself off, so I miss taking it on time. How do I fix this?...
  10. Windows 11 Clock App Keeps Turning Alarms Off

Windows 11 Clock App Keeps Turning Alarms Off: I have alarms set at times to take meds and one in particular, 9:00 am, keeps turning itself off, so I miss taking it on time. How do I fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change alarm sound on pc

2. disturbance alarm