Windows 10: Alarm doesn't work properly in the morning

Discus and support Alarm doesn't work properly in the morning in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys! I've a trouble with pre-installed alarm on my Windows 10 1903. The trouble exists only when PC has been inactive in hours. The alarm is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bl00keRs, Nov 12, 2019.

1. bl00keRs Win User

Alarm doesn't work properly in the morning

Hello guys!

I've a trouble with pre-installed alarm on my Windows 10 1903. The trouble exists only when PC has been inactive in hours. The alarm is set to wake me up every morning at 9 AM and only this alarm setting isn't working properly. It start ringing, but only when I move mouse or hit any keyboard key, not the desired time. When I test it out and set an alarm in next 15 minutes, lock screen and turn off monitor to improvise as I do over night, it's working as it should, but never after being inactive over whole night over +5 hours. Alarm has been set to excluding from Focus Assists which is set between 0 and 8 AM (alarm is set to 9 AM when Focus assists is automatically turned off), and it's working normally when I test it with Focus Assist being on. The alarm is checked as background app too. Hibernation is off and desktop is running 24/7.

What's wrong?

:)

bl00keRs, Nov 12, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Alarm doesn't work properly in the morning [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Nov 12, 2019
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Alarm doesn't work properly in the morning [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Alarm doesn't work properly in the morning - Similar Threads - Alarm doesn't properly

2. Pin Doesn't Work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin Doesn't Work properly: Hi i've recently moved countries and changed my phone number, also with that i have bought a new pc, i've been using my desktop pc for about a month now and after i installed an SSD it says that the PIN doesn't work and asks me to set up my pin, I've tried restoring and...
  3. Computer keeps getting alarms this morning

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer keeps getting alarms this morning: Hello there I have my laptop unlocked and I went to chrome to do that and my laptop keeps getting alarms this morning please help??? Because my laptop keeps getting alarms this morning it is 10 am right now...
  4. Computer keeps getting alarms this morning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps getting alarms this morning: Hello there I have my laptop unlocked and I went to chrome to do that and my laptop keeps getting alarms this morning please help??? Because my laptop keeps getting alarms this morning it is 10 am right now...
  5. Computer keeps getting alarms this morning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Miracast doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast doesn't work properly: I'm trying to connect my PC to a TV. When I try to connect it shows up on both the PC and the TV but it fails after couple seconds. Any suggestions on the fix? submitted by /u/Eroscuk [link] [comments]...
  7. Alarm doesn't work properly in the morning

Alarm doesn't work properly in the morning: Hello guys! I've a trouble with pre-installed alarm on my Windows 10 1903. The trouble exists only when PC has been inactive in hours. The alarm is set to wake me up every morning at 9 AM and only this alarm setting isn't working properly. It start ringing, but only when and...
  8. Windows 10 alarm doesn't work

Windows 10 alarm doesn't work: I had my alarm not go off the last two days. I tried restarting the computer, restarting the app from the applications setting, just about everything apart from uninstalling windows and moving to another os. My speakers are turned up and not muted (both on the speakers and in...
  9. Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.

Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.: I've been having a problem with Alarms. Every time I set an alarm, it doesn't go off. One time, I set an alarm for 6:00pm and after reboot, it finally when off. Any suggestions? 5343
  10. Timers/Alarms Not Dismissing Properly...

in Windows 10 Support
    Timers/Alarms Not Dismissing Properly...: Anyone else experiencing this issue since CU? When I ask Cortana to set a reminder timer or alarm, it comes up when it is supposed to, but upon clicking dismiss, it is acting like a snooze and continues popping up every few minutes until a restart is initiated. Just curious?...