Windows 10: Alarm not working

Discus and support Alarm not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. My Sunday morning alarm has become unpredictable - it might work, it might not. The message 'Notifications will only show if the PC is awake' never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dortmunder, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Alarm not working

Hi. My Sunday morning alarm has become unpredictable - it might work, it might not. The message 'Notifications will only show if the PC is awake' never used to be there. I'm always working on the PC when the alarm is due and, as you can see from the screenshot, the PC can't be asleep.

Can anyone suggest what the problem (and cure) is? Thank you

Alarm not working [​IMG]

:)

dortmunder, Jun 2, 2019

2. Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.

I've been having a problem with Alarms. Every time I set an alarm, it doesn't go off. One time, I set an alarm for 6:00pm and after reboot, it finally when off. Any suggestions?

d2123cross, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Alarms and Clock app not working in Windows 10

Certain features of the Alarms and Clock app are not working in Windows 10.

The main reason I use this app is for the Timer, which currently is not working.

• I cannot create a new timer.
    • I cannot remove the default timer that is there when the app is first run.
    • I cannot edit the default timer

I have read the " Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store" article and tried the following steps.

• Checking for updates.
    • Resetting the app.
    • Running the app troubleshooter

None of this has fixed the issue I am facing. The Alarm function of this app is also showing the exact same issues.

Please advise.

JimmyOrevich, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Alarm not working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Alarm not working

1. Alarm not working - Similar Threads - Alarm working

2. Microsoft Money, News and Alarm not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Money, News and Alarm not working: My Microsoft Money, News and Alarm apps are not working. It will just crash everything I run it. I have tried solutions given by other experts like powershell trick to deregister and stuffs but none works. I am using Windows Pro with latest build 1809 and my Surface Go is...
  3. Alarms don't work on new HP 330i with clean install of Windows 10 even though alarms are...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alarms don't work on new HP 330i with clean install of Windows 10 even though alarms are...: Hi, I just got a brand new out-of-the-box HP 330i laptop, never used, with a clean install of Windows 10 (January 12, 2019). The alarms don't work, never have, even though the alarms are properly set, pc is awake and all notifications settings are correct (as far as I...
  4. TImers in "Alarms & Clock" Stopped Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TImers in "Alarms & Clock" Stopped Working: I have 8 timers in "Alarms & Clock", and 1 I can't reset the 15" one. 2. none of them are working. [ATTACH] Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/timers-in-alarms-clock-stopped-working/c874e32f-0a3a-4681-869a-3676ea9c6328
  5. Uninstalled Zone Alarm Free in Win10 safe mode, now net won't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalled Zone Alarm Free in Win10 safe mode, now net won't work: Good day all, I was having trouble with Zonealarm sucking up giant swaths of my CPU output, so I decided to uninstall it. I couldn't do it in regular windows 10 so I booted into safe mode and uninstalled it. Now when I boot back in to regular windows all my networking won't...
  6. Alarms and Clock app not working in Windows 10

Alarms and Clock app not working in Windows 10: Certain features of the Alarms and Clock app are not working in Windows 10. The main reason I use this app is for the Timer, which currently is not working. I cannot create a new timer. I cannot remove the default timer that is there when the app is first run. I cannot...
  7. Alarms & CLock still not working.

Alarms & CLock still not working.: I used the reset option. Then opened up Alarms & Clocks again. I set the alarm and still no sound. Any help on this please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alarms-clock-still-not-working/c81a5c48-6979-47d2-a806-1bc1fc30a4e8
  8. "Alarms & Clocks" not working correctly

"Alarms & Clocks" not working correctly: As above, this app is not working correctly in that no sound is produced at alarm time or end of countdown. I have tried two fixes and neither worked. This one: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027498/microsoft-store-fix-problems-with-apps and this one:...
  9. Windows 10 alarm doesn't work

Windows 10 alarm doesn't work: I had my alarm not go off the last two days. I tried restarting the computer, restarting the app from the applications setting, just about everything apart from uninstalling windows and moving to another os. My speakers are turned up and not muted (both on the speakers and in...
  10. "Alarms and clock" live update not working

"Alarms and clock" live update not working: Win 10 Home - 1703 (Bld 15063.674) on a Desktop. I have pinned "Alarms and clock" to Start - but I am unable to get Live update working. It's switched on in the preferences - have switched it off and on - but still not working. Working just fine on another desktop...