Windows 10: Alarm sound plays when I click on the date/time icon on taskbar

Discus and support Alarm sound plays when I click on the date/time icon on taskbar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Title says it all, when I click the date and time icon (next to the activity button) my alarm sound plays (I use this to remind me when school is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mrbros35, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Alarm sound plays when I click on the date/time icon on taskbar

Title says it all, when I click the date and time icon (next to the activity button) my alarm sound plays (I use this to remind me when school is starting). I don't know why, disabling the alarm doesn't help. The alarm sound does not change if I change the sound on my alarm either.

submitted by /u/mrbros35
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mrbros35, Nov 2, 2020

2. win10 right clicking taskbar icons produces alarm sound

to give even more claification since my OP was apparently not clear, steps to produce this

1. start pc

2. have an active alarm or set an alarm

3. once the alarm sounds clear it or set it for later (in my case its a 4 hour)

4. right click any icon or as ive discovered click the notification button

steps to not have it happen

1. start pc

2. disable any alarm

3. use the pc for an infinit amount of time not having this happen

its not "a lot of notifications" its literally the alarm

i tried switching off notif for "alarm and clock" still does it.

thedragonmaster, Nov 2, 2020
  3. ensecozz Win User
    Alarm not sounding

Having the issue too!!!

HTC Mozart T8698 (OS: 7.0.7392.0)

• [unplugged] - let's wp7 alarm for 3-4 times. then the sound is gone, only the vibration is left working. I need to soft reset to fix the problem.
    • [plugged] - seem to have no problem. the Alarm sound is increasing to maximum as it goes
    • I also noticed the sound is lacking sometime. Some part of the alarm sound is missing during the alarming. It is like the alarming eating up the resource upto 100% and cannot play the alarm sound smoothly. - -" What is wrong with the alarming???
    To Microsoft,

This is just a basic function of Mobile Phone. Please fix it immediately. Don't make customer to wait until Mango update to fix it. Very bad experience for users.

ensecozz, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Alarm sound plays when I click on the date/time icon on taskbar

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Alarm sound plays when I click on the date/time icon on taskbar

1. Alarm sound plays when I click on the date/time icon on taskbar - Similar Threads - Alarm sound plays

2. Alarm 01 sound plays every time I open Tome/Date/Alarms Center the part on the right edge...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alarm 01 sound plays every time I open Tome/Date/Alarms Center the part on the right edge...: Kinda annoying. Every time I click on the time and date to view how many seconds, Alarm 1 keeps playing, and when I close it, it seems to pause, but clicking on the time and date again just resumes the audio and repeats the audio.From what I've seen, it's election day in the...
  3. Alarm 01 sound plays every time I open Tome/Date/Alarms Center the part on the right edge...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarm 01 sound plays every time I open Tome/Date/Alarms Center the part on the right edge...: Kinda annoying. Every time I click on the time and date to view how many seconds, Alarm 1 keeps playing, and when I close it, it seems to pause, but clicking on the time and date again just resumes the audio and repeats the audio.From what I've seen, it's election day in the...
  4. Alarm 01 sound plays every time I open Tome/Date/Alarms Center the part on the right edge...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Alarm 01 sound plays every time I open Action Center.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alarm 01 sound plays every time I open Action Center.: Kinda annoying. Every time I click on the time and date to view how many seconds, Alarm 1 keeps playing, and when I close it, it seems to pause, but clicking on the time and date again just resumes the audio and repeats the audio.From what I've seen, it's election day in the...
  6. Taskbar Not Working - Date&Time , Wifi, Sound, Powrr icons unclickable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Not Working - Date&Time , Wifi, Sound, Powrr icons unclickable: Hello, My taskbar stopped running properly all of a sudden. None of the wifi, sound, power, date and time icons are clickable. Kindly advise please....
  7. Taskbar Not Working - Date&Time , Wifi, Sound, Powrr icons unclickable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Not Working - Date&Time , Wifi, Sound, Powrr icons unclickable: Hello, My taskbar stopped running properly all of a sudden. None of the wifi, sound, power, date and time icons are clickable. Kindly advise please....
  8. Taskbar Not Working - Date&Time , Wifi, Sound, Powrr icons unclickable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Blank Icon on date and time section in taskbar

Blank Icon on date and time section in taskbar: After I changed my font and restarted my computer my colon symbol went to blank square. I've reverted my default font back to normal but the colon symbol still turns to blank square [ATTACH]...
  10. win10 right clicking taskbar icons produces alarm sound

win10 right clicking taskbar icons produces alarm sound: this just suddenly started out of no where. after an alarm gos off even though its been cleared and reset right clicking any taskbar icon makes the alarm sound. i made a small video showing this Win10 taskbar alarm any ideas on how to fix this? i actually do use the alarms...