Windows 10: Alarm Sounds

Discus and support Alarm Sounds in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to change one of the alarm sounds in the Alarms and Clock app to a personal .flac sound file. How do I perform this task?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Christopher Trexler, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Alarm Sounds

I would like to change one of the alarm sounds in the Alarms and Clock app to a personal .flac sound file. How do I perform this task?

:)

Christopher Trexler, Feb 22, 2021
  2. ensecozz Win User

Alarm not sounding

Having the issue too!!!

HTC Mozart T8698 (OS: 7.0.7392.0)

• [unplugged] - let's wp7 alarm for 3-4 times. then the sound is gone, only the vibration is left working. I need to soft reset to fix the problem.
    • [plugged] - seem to have no problem. the Alarm sound is increasing to maximum as it goes
    • I also noticed the sound is lacking sometime. Some part of the alarm sound is missing during the alarming. It is like the alarming eating up the resource upto 100% and cannot play the alarm sound smoothly. - -" What is wrong with the alarming???
    To Microsoft,

This is just a basic function of Mobile Phone. Please fix it immediately. Don't make customer to wait until Mango update to fix it. Very bad experience for users.

ensecozz, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Alarm doesn't make sound in Windows 10

Hi Nasseb,

Welcome to Microsoft community forums. Let me assist you with your concern.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Are you referring to Alarms app?

• Are you able to hear sounds from other apps like Music and video?
    First check AM and PM example see if you have set 6 PM (evening) instead of 6 AM (Morning). To fix this problem, use the following methods in the order in which they are listed. After each method, check if problem is fixed. If the problem is not fixed,
    try the next method.

Method 1: I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps suggested in this Microsoft article and check if it helps:

First, try running the Apps troubleshooter. This tool can automatically identify and fix some problems
    with apps and the Store.

If running the troubleshooter doesn't help, follow suggestion from this article to fix the app yourself.

If issue persist, proceed to next method.

Method 2:

Check with the volume settings. Please follow the steps given below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the speaker icon in taskbar and select volume control options.

• Put a check mark on "All devices currently playing sound".

• Make sure you have "The default communication device unchecked".

• Place a check mark on both speakers and headphones. Click Apply and OK.
    Troubleshoot problems with an app (Applies to Windows 10)

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Refer this article for more information regarding Alarm app.

Alarms app for Windows: FAQ

How to use alarms and timers in the Alarms & Clock app in Windows 10

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Alarm Sounds

Alarm doesn't make sound in Windows 10

Naseeb Irshadullah, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Alarm Sounds

1. Alarm Sounds - Similar Threads - Alarm Sounds

2. Beeping alarm sounds after turning on my pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Beeping alarm sounds after turning on my pc: Hello,My pc got harsh and lengthy beep and BSOD not long ago,and It's been fixed for many days.Yesterday,I heard harsh and lengthy beepas before after I turned on my pc case,and the monitor showed a completely black screen,I've tried to shut down and restart via the power...
  3. Beeping alarm sounds after turning on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beeping alarm sounds after turning on my pc: Hello,My pc got harsh and lengthy beep and BSOD not long ago,and It's been fixed for many days.Yesterday,I heard harsh and lengthy beepas before after I turned on my pc case,and the monitor showed a completely black screen,I've tried to shut down and restart via the power...
  4. Beeping alarm sounds after turning on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. disable alarm sound when certain programm is running

disable alarm sound when certain programm is running: id like to disable alarm noise system sound when meeting is on going or obs is recording screen! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-alarm-sound-when-certain-programm-is/0998f77b-32c5-474c-b181-6ebd9084721a
  6. disable alarm sound when certain programm is running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disable alarm sound when certain programm is running: id like to disable alarm noise system sound when meeting is on going or obs is recording screen! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-alarm-sound-when-certain-programm-is/0998f77b-32c5-474c-b181-6ebd9084721a
  7. Alarm sound on my pc after turning it on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alarm sound on my pc after turning it on.: Please help, when i was playing gta V suddenly alarm, sounding like phone alarm started ringing non-stop. I tried to reboot my computer but it didn't work. It just started in random moment. I was reading about fixing similiar problems but i can't do it and it doesn't work....
  8. Alarm sound on my pc after turning it on.

Alarm sound on my pc after turning it on.: Please help, when i was playing gta V suddenly alarm, sounding like phone alarm started ringing non-stop. I tried to reboot my computer but it didn't work. It just started in random moment. I was reading about fixing similiar problems but i can't do it and it doesn't work....
  9. Alarm will only sound whilst PC is awake.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alarm will only sound whilst PC is awake.: Useless feature. I don't care about Connected Standby, if my alarm isn't going to work then don't let me set an alarm. Microsoft seems to enjoy messing with it's users with it's features. Don't put an app in if as default if it's not going to serve it's purpose for ALL users...
  10. Alarms & Clock No sound!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alarms & Clock No sound!: I set an alarm using the clock tool but when I tested the alarm, there was no sound. How can I fix this? Windows 11 Home Edition and my pc is an HP laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alarms-clock-no-sound/c6cb8955-16a2-4bb2-89df-2305ffbb96f6