Windows 10: alarms and clock youtube issues?

Discus and support alarms and clock youtube issues? in Cortana to solve the problem; I have my alarms set for 30 minutes, it works perfectly fine other than when I am using youtube and full screen a video, I can be on youtube watching... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Hotbread100, Aug 12, 2019.

1. alarms and clock youtube issues?

I have my alarms set for 30 minutes, it works perfectly fine other than when I am using youtube and full screen a video, I can be on youtube watching videos when its not fullscreen and the alarm will go off but if a video is full screen it will not go off but will have reached the end time, it did not used to do this but its quite annoying.(not sure which topic this would go in)

:)

Hotbread100, Aug 12, 2019

2. Error in Alarm&Clock

Hi,

After checking the screenshot provided and since you are encountering this kind of issue in your alarm clock. Please answer the question:

• Are you using a Windows app alarm clock or a third party alarm clock?

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Kris Ver Win User
    alarm clock

Hi Diane,

We would like to verify some information regarding your concern. Are you trying to turn off an existing alarm? If so, here are the steps on how to turn off alarm clock in Windows 10:

1. Open Start.

2. Type “alarms” into the search box.

3. Select “Alarms & Clock” from the list of results.

alarms and clock youtube issues? f54bb39b-8098-4602-b0b6-3222db87f37e.png

4. On the Alarms & Clock window, click the toggle on the right side of an existing alarm.

alarms and clock youtube issues? d7b16df4-10a7-4525-87da-8613290ee16b.png

We'll always be here if you need further assistance.

Kris Ver, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Paola Gar Win User

alarms and clock youtube issues?

Windows 10 Alarm Clock Broken

Hi Daniel,

For us to check what might have caused this issue that you're experiencing when using the Windows 10 Alarm Clock app, please provide the following information:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Just to clarify, are you referring to the built-in Alarm Clock app in Windows 10?
    • Is this the first time that you've experienced this issue? Were there any changes made or Windows update that was installed on your device prior to this issue?
    • Does this issue only happen when using the Windows 10 Alarm Clock app? Have you tried playing other sounds to check if the same issue will persist?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

alarms and clock youtube issues?

1. alarms and clock youtube issues? - Similar Threads - alarms clock youtube

2. Alarm Clock Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alarm Clock Issue: Not that reference numbers really mean anything but here you go - [[ 1034096431 - alarm clock issue - every time I set my default audio from headset to surround, my alarm clock on my desktop stops working. I even sat and waited for it to go off yesterday morning and it never...
  3. Alarm Clock Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarm Clock Issue: Not that reference numbers really mean anything but here you go - [[ 1034096431 - alarm clock issue - every time I set my default audio from headset to surround, my alarm clock on my desktop stops working. I even sat and waited for it to go off yesterday morning and it never...
  4. Alarm Clock Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Alarm and Clock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Alarm and Clock: The notification appears for alarm and clock, in the form of a sound and a notification in the action center. However, after like 10 seconds, the alarm along with the notification just disappears. There is no information online about this issue so it is frustrating....
  6. Alarms & Clock App

Alarms & Clock App: Why did the Alarms & Clock app increase the size of the Timer displays? They are huge compared to before, I used to manage timers in a small window, but now I have to enlarge the app to full screen to see just 6 timers. All I want to see is the name of the timer, the...
  7. Alarm Clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alarm Clock: Is there a alarm clock software for windows 10 that will let me listen to my music as i fall asleep and when the alarm goes off, it stops windows media player and has volume control so i can make the alarm maxed out? or is there a way to max the volume of said alarm clock...
  8. Alarm clock Alarm won't go on?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alarm clock Alarm won't go on?: I have a desktop Windows 10, When I lock my Windows the Alarm won't go on. I did a test if my alarm works or not, and I found out that when the desktop is turned on than it will go on. Please help....
  9. Notifications of Alarms missed by Alarms & clock

Notifications of Alarms missed by Alarms & clock: Sometimes I miss alarms because my computer wasn't turned on. If I miss an alarm, I want the alarm notification to show when I turn on my computer. Will Alarms & Clock be able to catch missed alarms? how to replicate the issue: set alarm for next 2 minutes. turn off PC...
  10. Alarms & Clock

Alarms & Clock: Please help with a perplexing issue. Have been using this app with no issues and decided to redo my alarms so I deleted all alarms and reset some of them how ever suddenly I was receiving duplicate alarms. So decided to delete all alarms and timers. Now I am still getting...