Windows 10: Alarms are not sorting by time

Discus and support Alarms are not sorting by time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I use multiple alarms during the day. The alarms are working. However, when I reset a particular alarm after changing it's time setting, the list of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KathrynLipin, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Alarms are not sorting by time

I use multiple alarms during the day. The alarms are working. However, when I reset a particular alarm after changing it's time setting, the list of Alarms is no longer sorting by time of day. Why was that feature eliminated?

In Windows 10, last update installed was KB4601554 3/07/21.

:)

KathrynLipin, Mar 9, 2021
  2. hevpais Win User

Windows 10 Phone Alarms App - Sorting times

I have just upgraded my Lumia 830 to Windows 10. It has imported all of my alarm settings (I use this function a lot) but the way they are listed when I open the app is very awkward. Under Win 8.1 they were listed by time, but now they are just all over
    the place with no logical order at all. Please could someone tell me how to sort these by time, as it is a real nuisance!

hevpais, Mar 9, 2021
  3. Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.

I've been having a problem with Alarms. Every time I set an alarm, it doesn't go off. One time, I set an alarm for 6:00pm and after reboot, it finally when off. Any suggestions?

d2123cross, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Alarms are not sorting by time

Windows 10 Alarm

Hi Marc,

To address your concern, we suggest that you synchronize the system clock with an internet time server in Windows 10. To do that, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel, and click on the Date and Time icon.
    • Click/on the Internet Time tab, and click on the Change settings
      button. If prompted by UAC, click on Yes.
    • Check the Synchronize with an Internet time server box, select a time server, and click on
      Update now. If an error occurred, click on Update now again to see if it may successfully synchronize. When the clock is successfully synchronized, click on
      OK.
    • Click on OK.
    • Go to Alarm & Clock app and test the alarm.

Let us know how it goes after performing the steps.

Mark Ole, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Alarms are not sorting by time

1. Alarms are not sorting by time - Similar Threads - Alarms are sorting

2. How to move an alarm into time order?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to move an alarm into time order?: I have 9 alarms and they all appear in time order. When I add an alarm it usually is out of time order sitting in last place. How do I move the latest added alarm upwards so that it appears in time order without editing the say previous 5 alarms to put the latest alarm into...
  3. How to move an alarm into time order?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move an alarm into time order?: I have 9 alarms and they all appear in time order. When I add an alarm it usually is out of time order sitting in last place. How do I move the latest added alarm upwards so that it appears in time order without editing the say previous 5 alarms to put the latest alarm into...
  4. How to move an alarm into time order?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Alarm clock Alarm won't go on?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alarm clock Alarm won't go on?: I have a desktop Windows 10, When I lock my Windows the Alarm won't go on. I did a test if my alarm works or not, and I found out that when the desktop is turned on than it will go on. Please help....
  6. Notifications of Alarms missed by Alarms & clock

Notifications of Alarms missed by Alarms & clock: Sometimes I miss alarms because my computer wasn't turned on. If I miss an alarm, I want the alarm notification to show when I turn on my computer. Will Alarms & Clock be able to catch missed alarms? how to replicate the issue: set alarm for next 2 minutes. turn off PC...
  7. Alarm

Alarm: with the windows alarm on the surface pro 6 does it still work if it is shut or in sleep? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alarm/304c8580-7c76-48fd-b713-4842f0c60d0c
  8. windows 10 alarm does it support more than one alarm time?

windows 10 alarm does it support more than one alarm time?: I've suceeded in creating a single alarm time in the alarm app. Is there a way to have more than one alarm time in effect? Thanks. SweetTasha....
  9. Windows Alarm Clock - Wrong Time Zone default

Windows Alarm Clock - Wrong Time Zone default: When I ask Cortana to set alarm for 4 hours it sets the alarm for an hour. Basically it sets alarm as if I were in PST vs EST which I am in. This isn't the first time I've had this issue and I can't fix it myself. Occasionally it works correctly after an update, but I...
  10. Alarm

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alarm: If i shot down my pc and then alarm is rang or not? In Windows 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alarm/b3d862b0-d480-4280-9893-dcdd993a4762

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows alarms sort time