Windows 10: Alarms & Clock not working properly after latest Windows 10 update

Discus and support Alarms & Clock not working properly after latest Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just checking if you also have this problem. Since the recent latest update of Windows 10 on my PC, the Alarms & Clock doesn't work properly anymore.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Peter JBury, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Alarms & Clock not working properly after latest Windows 10 update

Just checking if you also have this problem.

Since the recent latest update of Windows 10 on my PC, the Alarms & Clock doesn't work properly anymore.

The notifications get stuck.

Only a reset (I have had to do it twice now) solves the problem.

I have the impression the app needs an update!

:)

Peter JBury, Sep 29, 2019

2. Alarms and Clock app not working in Windows 10

Certain features of the Alarms and Clock app are not working in Windows 10.

The main reason I use this app is for the Timer, which currently is not working.

• I cannot create a new timer.
    • I cannot remove the default timer that is there when the app is first run.
    • I cannot edit the default timer

I have read the " Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store" article and tried the following steps.

• Checking for updates.
    • Resetting the app.
    • Running the app troubleshooter

None of this has fixed the issue I am facing. The Alarm function of this app is also showing the exact same issues.

Please advise.

JimmyOrevich, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Windows 10 Alarm Clock Broken

Hi Daniel,

For us to check what might have caused this issue that you're experiencing when using the Windows 10 Alarm Clock app, please provide the following information:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Just to clarify, are you referring to the built-in Alarm Clock app in Windows 10?
    • Is this the first time that you've experienced this issue? Were there any changes made or Windows update that was installed on your device prior to this issue?
    • Does this issue only happen when using the Windows 10 Alarm Clock app? Have you tried playing other sounds to check if the same issue will persist?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Kris Ver Win User

Alarms & Clock not working properly after latest Windows 10 update

alarm clock

Hi Diane,

We would like to verify some information regarding your concern. Are you trying to turn off an existing alarm? If so, here are the steps on how to turn off alarm clock in Windows 10:

1. Open Start.

2. Type “alarms” into the search box.

3. Select “Alarms & Clock” from the list of results.

Alarms & Clock not working properly after latest Windows 10 update f54bb39b-8098-4602-b0b6-3222db87f37e.png

4. On the Alarms & Clock window, click the toggle on the right side of an existing alarm.

Alarms & Clock not working properly after latest Windows 10 update d7b16df4-10a7-4525-87da-8613290ee16b.png

We'll always be here if you need further assistance.

Kris Ver, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Alarms & Clock not working properly after latest Windows 10 update

1. Alarms & Clock not working properly after latest Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Alarms Clock working

2. Windows 10 Alarms & Clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Alarms & Clock: Hello, I wanted to know if there is a way of adding your own custom alarms to the Alarms & Clocks App. I looked it up and could only find answers from a few years ago that do not work. I love the feature, But would much rather wake up to The Police than to Regular alarm...
  3. Windows 10 Alarms & Clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Alarms & Clock: Hello, I wanted to know if there is a way of adding your own custom alarms to the Alarms & Clocks App. I looked it up and could only find answers from a few years ago that do not work. I love the feature, But would much rather wake up to The Police than to Regular alarm...
  4. Alarms & Clock not working after moving AppData

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alarms & Clock not working after moving AppData: i was running out of space on my OS partition, so I moved AppData and its 30gb. system is a lot faster now, but a lot of apps stopped working as a result, forcing me to re-route them to the new appdata folder. alarms & clock is one of these, however, it's not working. I've...
  5. Windows 10 alarm & clock

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 alarm & clock: The countdown timer in Windows 10 Alarm & Clock counts down OK but has stopped producing an alarm sound. I found many responses on the net, but nothing I have tried works to restore the alarm sounds. I have removed and re-installed the Alarm & Clock app....
  6. Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update?: I updated my windows 10 yesterday, 31/08/2019, now my Microsoft edge deletes the email of yahoo whenever I click my email to read, and it automatically deletes the text in search bar or search engine also when I click on any app in task manager it automatically end tasks...
  7. Windows 10 Alarms & Clock Not Working

Windows 10 Alarms & Clock Not Working: If your alarm clock is not sounding off when you set the date and time I have an answer. Did you configure your pc as suggested by the alarm clock page? Did you try clicking on one of the triangles in the SOUND category to make certain that there is sound? Set the date and...
  8. Alarms and Clock app not working in Windows 10

Alarms and Clock app not working in Windows 10: Certain features of the Alarms and Clock app are not working in Windows 10. The main reason I use this app is for the Timer, which currently is not working. I cannot create a new timer. I cannot remove the default timer that is there when the app is first run. I cannot...
  9. Alarms & CLock still not working.

Alarms & CLock still not working.: I used the reset option. Then opened up Alarms & Clocks again. I set the alarm and still no sound. Any help on this please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alarms-clock-still-not-working/c81a5c48-6979-47d2-a806-1bc1fc30a4e8
  10. "Alarms and clock" live update not working

"Alarms and clock" live update not working: Win 10 Home - 1703 (Bld 15063.674) on a Desktop. I have pinned "Alarms and clock" to Start - but I am unable to get Live update working. It's switched on in the preferences - have switched it off and on - but still not working. Working just fine on another desktop...