Windows 10: Alarms don't work on new HP 330i with clean install of Windows 10 even though alarms are...

Discus and support Alarms don't work on new HP 330i with clean install of Windows 10 even though alarms are... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I just got a brand new out-of-the-box HP 330i laptop, never used, with a clean install of Windows 10 (January 12, 2019). The alarms don't work,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GreenMountainLady, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Alarms don't work on new HP 330i with clean install of Windows 10 even though alarms are...

Hi,

I just got a brand new out-of-the-box HP 330i laptop, never used, with a clean install of Windows 10 (January 12, 2019).

The alarms don't work, never have, even though the alarms are properly set, pc is awake and all notifications settings are correct (as far as I can tell). I've search everywhere for an answer to this, even on this community, and have seen no satisfactory answer to correct this problem. I've tried the few that I have seen anyway, just in case one of them work, and NONE have made any difference with this issue.

I, too, have manually set the alarms, made sure all the notification settings that I can find are correctly set and then sat and watched as the time for the alarm to go off came and went with no alarm sounding.

The Alarms app worked fine on my old laptop with Windows 8.1; it doesn't make any sense that it does not work just as well on Windows 10.

Any help fixing this problem would be greatly appreciated. I need the alarms to get to appointments on time.

Help, please!

Thank you,

GML

PS: I hope I posted this in the right place. This community seriously needs a topic category just for apps and notification settings.

:)

GreenMountainLady, Jan 14, 2019

2. Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.

I've been having a problem with Alarms. Every time I set an alarm, it doesn't go off. One time, I set an alarm for 6:00pm and after reboot, it finally when off. Any suggestions?

d2123cross, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Cant Add New Alarm and Current Alarm doesnt Work

Yesterday i installed Skype and Instagram for my nokia lumia 920 i noticed sounds dont all work like they used too and now my alarms wont go off. also when i try to edit an existing alarm or add a new one it wont save the changes. for example i would click
    the plus sign when done with a new alarm and nothing would happen it will just go to the alarm list and the new one is not there.

I proceeded to uninstall both apps but i still have the same problem. Please help

AngelRodriguez-723, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Alarms don't work on new HP 330i with clean install of Windows 10 even though alarms are...

Alarms and Clock app not working in Windows 10

Certain features of the Alarms and Clock app are not working in Windows 10.

The main reason I use this app is for the Timer, which currently is not working.

• I cannot create a new timer.
    • I cannot remove the default timer that is there when the app is first run.
    • I cannot edit the default timer

I have read the " Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store" article and tried the following steps.

• Checking for updates.
    • Resetting the app.
    • Running the app troubleshooter

None of this has fixed the issue I am facing. The Alarm function of this app is also showing the exact same issues.

Please advise.

JimmyOrevich, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Alarms don't work on new HP 330i with clean install of Windows 10 even though alarms are...

1. Alarms don't work on new HP 330i with clean install of Windows 10 even though alarms are... - Similar Threads - Alarms don't 330i

2. Windows 10 Alarm

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Alarm: Hi, How do I stop the windows 10 alarm onmy laptop from ringing after two minutes or so, once the alarm settime is reached? If I set a time for the alarm to ring, it goes offat that time, but keeps ringing until I press the “x Dismiss”time. I want the alarm set time to...
  3. windows 10 alarms

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 alarms: Is there a "snooze" option on windows 10 alarms? i WOULD LIKE IT TO GO OFF EVERY 10 minutes after the initial notification. I have searched for the answer and could find none. I guess I could set additional alarms, but what a hassle. Thanks for looking at this simple, but...
  4. Alarm not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alarm not working: Noticed yesterday that my alarm didn't go off. It also didn't go off today. The alarms are on, sound is on, PC was awake. I made sure my notifications are turned on, focus assist is off, and PC is up to date. Any ideas of what's wrong? submitted by /u/StableMolotov [link]...
  5. Alarms refuse to work!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alarms refuse to work!!!: Here we go again. I have a Surface Pro 4 running the latest version of Windows 10. It is fully updated. I have these settings: - "On battery power, turn off after: Never" - "When plugged in, turn off after: Never" - "On battery power, PC goes to sleep after: Never" -...
  6. alarm not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    alarm not working on windows 10: the alarm problem can easily be fixed by updating your computer by going to settings and selecting update and security and check for latest updates and update your computer or laptop problem fixed worked for me....
  7. alarm utility not working

in Windows 10 Support
    alarm utility not working: when i select time for windows 10 alarm utility, there is no sound of alarm, i have tried different sound but all in vain at the time of alarm, alarm becomes off - - - Updated - - - i also check the speaker it is set to 100 [img] 153575
  8. Alarm

Alarm: with the windows alarm on the surface pro 6 does it still work if it is shut or in sleep? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alarm/304c8580-7c76-48fd-b713-4842f0c60d0c
  9. Alarm not working

Alarm not working: Hi. My Sunday morning alarm has become unpredictable - it might work, it might not. The message 'Notifications will only show if the PC is awake' never used to be there. I'm always working on the PC when the alarm is due and, as you can see from the screenshot, the PC can't...
  10. Alarm

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alarm: If i shot down my pc and then alarm is rang or not? In Windows 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alarm/b3d862b0-d480-4280-9893-dcdd993a4762

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 alarms dont work