Windows 10: Album is split in two

Discus and support Album is split in two in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I created an album on groove music I didn't want to create a playlist because back then I couldn't find out where the shuffle feature was using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anonymous6546514, May 22, 2020.

1. Album is split in two

So I created an album on groove music I didn't want to create a playlist because back then I couldn't find out where the shuffle feature was using Audacity to give them metadata tags. Well, I stopped halfway and set the album picture, thinking I'd pick it back up again later.

Now is later, and I finished my album, and the album is split into two different ones. How do I combine it as one album instead of two?

:)

Anonymous6546514, May 22, 2020
  2. Bubbles71 Win User

Nokia 1020 - albums split into individual songs

Hi all, I've just bought the nokia 1020. I tried moving all of my itunes music to the new phone but no luck. Then I cut and pasted in Windows Explorer into the Nokia music folder. Mostly went well but a large number of albums have been split into individual
    songs. That is; when I go into "Albums" on the phone every song on the album is listed individually - I can't play the entire album with all its songs but only one at a time. Someone suggested i should collate these into playlists - yes this would work -
    but really is a patchup and is not a real Nokia solution surely!

Bubbles71, May 22, 2020
  3. Split album songs & wrong order

I have successfully transferred music from iTunes to my Nokia 720 Windows 8 phone before, but today I am syncing a new album which has 16 songs on and when they appear in the albums list they are split into 2 albums. One shows 9 songs with the artwork
    thumbnail and the other 7 sit in another album file with no artwork. They are also all in the wrong album order. Any ideas?

SallyWatkinsPO, May 22, 2020
  4. Album is split in two

Nokia 1020 - albums split into individual songs

Have you been able to sort this out? I have the same problem...thank you

Groot_Morras, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Album is split in two

1. Album is split in two - Similar Threads - Album split

2. Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.: Instead, what I receive is an error message, stating: "We failed to edit some of the properties in this flac file. Your flac file was not edited," or some variation of that. A bit of googling showed this could be a read-only issue, but no amount of toggling with that option...
  3. Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.: Instead, what I receive is an error message, stating: "We failed to edit some of the properties in this flac file. Your flac file was not edited," or some variation of that. A bit of googling showed this could be a read-only issue, but no amount of toggling with that option...
  4. windows 10 Media Player lists and plays album tracks out of order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 Media Player lists and plays album tracks out of order: I had a problem with one album that has 11 tracks. Originally I had 10 of the tracks ripped, but then I realized the 11th one was missing, so I ripped that one separately, probably using a different app. Then I had all 11 tracks, but despite all their metadata seeming to be...
  5. windows 10 Media Player lists and plays album tracks out of order

windows 10 Media Player lists and plays album tracks out of order: I had a problem with one album that has 11 tracks. Originally I had 10 of the tracks ripped, but then I realized the 11th one was missing, so I ripped that one separately, probably using a different app. Then I had all 11 tracks, but despite all their metadata seeming to be...
  6. How do I change an album cover on new Media Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change an album cover on new Media Player: I've seen questions for changing album covers on the old Windows Media Player Legacy, but I've seen nothing on the new Media Player introduced with Windows 11. Could someone help me out with it here? Here is a screenshot of my Media Player because I can't add a picture to the...
  7. How do I change an album cover on new Media Player

How do I change an album cover on new Media Player: I've seen questions for changing album covers on the old Windows Media Player Legacy, but I've seen nothing on the new Media Player introduced with Windows 11. Could someone help me out with it here? Here is a screenshot of my Media Player because I can't add a picture to the...
  8. Are edits made to album info via Windows Media Player saved to the actual files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are edits made to album info via Windows Media Player saved to the actual files?: I have been using Windows Media Player to edit the album info for some of my music and I was wondering if those changes were saved in the actual files. I ask because I have my music stored on an external hard drive, so want to know if the edits I have made will show up when I...
  9. Are edits made to album info via Windows Media Player saved to the actual files?

Are edits made to album info via Windows Media Player saved to the actual files?: I have been using Windows Media Player to edit the album info for some of my music and I was wondering if those changes were saved in the actual files. I ask because I have my music stored on an external hard drive, so want to know if the edits I have made will show up when I...
  10. Windows Media Player Legacy - Manually Adding Album Art

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player Legacy - Manually Adding Album Art: The option to edit album which previously provided the ability of adding album art along other properties such as year, genre, and track order is not showing in Windows Media Player Legacy. Since I have a significant collection of .wav music files / albums I still want to use...