Windows 10: Alejandro

Discus and support Alejandro in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Alejandro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alejandro/6d87e60e-3981-4b34-82b5-a1a9ffa06cb0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alejandro_326, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Alejandro

Alejandro

:)

Alejandro_326, Mar 20, 2020

2. Problem accessing windows 10 Store

Hi Alejandro,

Windows store is where you can get to download the apps that you can use on your Windows computer. To reinstall it, we suggest that you perform these steps:

• Type Windows Powershell on the search box, right-click on it, then select
      Run as administrator.
    • Type in Get-Appxpackage –Allusers, then hit Enter.
    • Locate for the Windows store PackageFullName, then copy it (press Ctrl + C).
    • Execute this command: Add-AppxPackage -register “C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\<PackageFullName>” –DisableDevelopmentMode

Note: Replace PackageFullName with the Windows store package name, then replace C: with the drive where Windows 10 is installed.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Mar 20, 2020
  3. alphajoe Win User
    Windows 10 wont sleep automatically

I know this is an old thread, but I figure someone may want an answer for this one. Just do the request override without the override type at the end.

powercfg -requestsoverride DRIVER "srvnet"

OR, look at the end of step 2 in freestyle's answer above Alejandro's question *Biggrin

alphajoe, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Alejandro

Can't install feature update 1903 and I'm going to lose support

It worked! I don't know which of your suggestions made it work, but I could complete the update without problems.

Just a few remarks:

• The BIOS installer from your link said that I already had that version installed. This was corroborated by the HP Support Assistant tool, so I didn't install it.
    • I don't know if the rundll32...etc command did anything. Apparently, nothing happened when I pressed enter. The cmd just showed a new normal line waiting for another command.

I didn't have to try the final step, about trying the 1809 update.

I'm trying now to reinstall my graphics card drivers to get it back, but that's another story.

Thank you very much for your help. Let's hope that the problem don't come back in the next feature update.

Best regards,

Alejandro

Alejandro López López, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Alejandro