Windows 10: alert displayed today twice on my screent with Microsoft Tech support number to contact +1...

Discus and support alert displayed today twice on my screent with Microsoft Tech support number to contact +1... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; the following is the link to my onedrive... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by hot123, Jan 26, 2021.

1. hot123 Win User

alert displayed today twice on my screent with Microsoft Tech support number to contact +1...

the following is the link to my onedrive

https://onedrive.live.com/?v=photos&cid=21B9AB95F63B4FCC&onThisDay=true&otdEntryPoint=onthisdaycard&id=21B9AB95F63B4FCC%214373&parId=root&parQt=allmyphotos&o=OneUp

Suspecting the number to be spurious number. I did not contact. I went to Cntrol+Alt+Del and shut down the computer . Then after a couple of hours restarted the computer and went online and again the same screen displayed. So I need help to pemanently put a fullstop to such pop up screens. any help will be appreciated please. thank you

:)

hot123, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Borg 386 Win User

Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware

Microsoft: Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware | ZDNet

alert displayed today twice on my screent with Microsoft Tech support number to contact +1... [​IMG]

Borg 386, Jan 26, 2021
  3. TomBrad95 Win User
    Contacts not displaying only the number

Today I received a call from someone in my contact list but instead of it displaying the persons name it showed their number instead. Then later on I rang someone from within my contact list but instead of it displaying the persons name it displayed their
    number even though I rang it from their contact.

TomBrad95, Jan 26, 2021
  4. alert displayed today twice on my screent with Microsoft Tech support number to contact +1...

Display Name and Number In Contacts E51

I Can not get my E51 to display Name and number in my contacts list any suggestions

gregjr---01, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

alert displayed today twice on my screent with Microsoft Tech support number to contact +1...

1. alert displayed today twice on my screent with Microsoft Tech support number to contact +1... - Similar Threads - alert displayed today

2. Sudden Critical Alert - How do I contact Microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden Critical Alert - How do I contact Microsoft support?: My husbands computer suddenly came up with a critical alert page and a voice message that keeps repeating "your computer has alerted us that it has become infected with a virus or spyware". I provides an error number and asks us to contact Microsoft at the toll free number,...
  3. Sudden Critical Alert - How do I contact Microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden Critical Alert - How do I contact Microsoft support?: My husbands computer suddenly came up with a critical alert page and a voice message that keeps repeating "your computer has alerted us that it has become infected with a virus or spyware". I provides an error number and asks us to contact Microsoft at the toll free number,...
  4. Microsoft tech support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft tech support: I have been trying to contact a live person at Microsoft support for windows. However the support bot will not let me. It askes me to sign-in twice and will not let me past the second sign-in! So I cannot talk to a person! What can I do. When I call tech support they say...
  5. Microsoft Tech Support

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Tech Support: How do I get tech support from microsoft to perform remote routine service / maintenance on my windows laptop using my Assure subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-tech-support/0a5d52fe-ee77-4d01-b6e8-499505dbc830
  6. Norton Tech Support Number * *** *** ****

Norton Tech Support Number * *** *** ****: Norton Tech Support Number 1-844-947-4746 Norton Phone Number 1-844-947-4746 Norton Technical Support Number 1-844-947-4746 Norton customer support Number 1-844-947-4746 Norton customer service Number 1-844-947-4746 Norton Tech Support Phone Number 1-844-947-4746 Norton...
  7. Norton Tech Support Number 1-844-947-4746

Norton Tech Support Number 1-844-947-4746: Norton Tech Support Number 1-844-947-4746 Norton Phone Number 1-844-947-4746 Norton Technical Support Number 1-844-947-4746 Norton customer support Number 1-844-947-4746 Norton customer service Number 1-844-947-4746 Norton Tech Support Phone Number 1-844-947-4746 Norton...
  8. Refund for 1 year of tech support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Refund for 1 year of tech support: My bank account shows a $134 charge from MSBILL.INFO for a year of tech support I didn't intend. I do not need this support and want a refund. I have completed the steps for cancelling reoccurring billing on this but it appears the support will continue until about a year...
  9. microsoft tech support phone number

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft tech support phone number: does Microsoft have a tech support phone number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-tech-support-phone-number/a92e563f-46f6-4abc-98c0-514f850f889a"
  10. Contact Support phone number

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Contact Support phone number: I need to talk to a support tech for Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-support-phone-number/9e9bfcd8-e9f6-4e48-9088-dd1a2ac11711