Windows 10: Alert every 1 hour?

Discus and support Alert every 1 hour? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need to set alert every 1 hour but can't find this option in clock settings. It is possible in windows 10? Can't believe it is not there... probably... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bryanos, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Bryanos Win User

Alert every 1 hour?

I need to set alert every 1 hour but can't find this option in clock settings. It is possible in windows 10? Can't believe it is not there... probably I just can't find it Alert every 1 hour? :p

:)

Bryanos, Jan 2, 2019
  2. Billy Med Win User

Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Alert every 1 hour?

e mail alerts

Hello,

Try these steps:

To turn on and turn off email notifications, follow these steps:

• From the Start screen, touch the screen and slide left.
    • Scroll to and tap Settings.
    • Tap ringtones+sounds.
    • Tap manage app sounds.
    • Tap the email account.
    • Tap the Notification sound field.
    • Select the desired alert option.

Smittychat., Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Alert every 1 hour?

1. Alert every 1 hour? - Similar Threads - Alert every hour

2. every 1 hour after wifi disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    every 1 hour after wifi disconnected: every 1 hour after wifi disconnected and 4-5 sec automatically connected but after some websites are not working like microsoft community, stack overflow....i'm using wifi with mobile and when change the wifi password and connect again then work all websites............THIS...
  3. every 1 hour after wifi disconnected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    every 1 hour after wifi disconnected: every 1 hour after wifi disconnected and 4-5 sec automatically connected but after some websites are not working like microsoft community, stack overflow....i'm using wifi with mobile and when change the wifi password and connect again then work all websites............THIS...
  4. every 1 hour after wifi disconnected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. BSOD every 1 hour (System Service Exception)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD every 1 hour (System Service Exception): Hi! So for the past 6 hours or so, my laptop (which has an i5, 12GB RAM, and Windows 10 Home) has been getting the BSOD. It all started when I was browsing on Chrome when it crashed all of a sudden. I can use the laptop for an hour or so, but afterwards it'll just crash...
  6. No internet secured issue every 1-2 hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet secured issue every 1-2 hours: I have been facing this problem ever since i updated on 7/8 march,the wifi keeps dropping,even though its working fine on all other device it doesn't work on mine and gives me this error time and time again,have tried searching on the sub and tried all solutions, nothing...
  7. Internet Cuts Out Every 1-2 hours

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Cuts Out Every 1-2 hours: So my internet stops for a few seconds every 1-2-3 hours its random but between those numbers. I've contacted ISP,checked modem and cable and told me that everything seems fine on their end but they do see in the logs that it cuts out often and have no explanation for this,...
  8. Microsoft windows 10 auto shutdown every 1 hour

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft windows 10 auto shutdown every 1 hour: Hi, I have an issue with my newly purchased lenovo desktop. all desktop installed with windows 10 enterprise evaluation. after fresh installation of windows 10 OS within a week my desktop goes auto shutdowm every one hour. before that all hardware check by lenovo and...
  9. Windows 10 keep crashing every 1-3 hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keep crashing every 1-3 hours: Starting on September 13, 2019 suddenly, Windows 10 keep crashing every 1-3 hours either with Stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED or Stop code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION. I also noticed the Disk usage is at 100% on Task manager most of the time. Things I did that did not...
  10. Random BSOD every 1-3 hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD every 1-3 hours: my computer recently experienced BSOD and automatic restart, can anyone help? DESKTOP-T87L90L-Thu_12_27_2018_114126_77.zip 124189