Windows 10: Alert from microsoft

Discus and support Alert from microsoft in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Just recently when I went to a new site I was suddenly hit when an alert saying 'Alert from Microsoft. Your computer is infected...' yada, yada, yada,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BryceStewart, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Alert from microsoft

Just recently when I went to a new site I was suddenly hit when an alert saying 'Alert from Microsoft. Your computer is infected...' yada, yada, yada, you get the idea. Though I performed a scan and it said no threats were found, I wonder if my computer and all my stuff really are infected and I just can't see it. Is the alert true or is it a scam like people say?

:)

BryceStewart, Jun 6, 2019
  2. Billy Med Win User

Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Jun 6, 2019
  3. How do I turn off the sound for sidebar alerts in Outlook?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the alert notifications for the mail app and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and Click on “system”.
    • On the left hand side click on “notifications and actions”.
    • On the screen you will find an option “show notifications from these apps”, below that you will find all the apps that has
      notifications alerts with sound.
    • I suggest you to select the outlook app and disable it has
      “off”.
    • Then check whether the issue persists.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Alert from microsoft

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Alert from microsoft

1. Alert from microsoft - Similar Threads - Alert microsoft

2. SOLVED: Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SOLVED: Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...: ENGLISH german version see belowOS: Windows 10 Pro 22H2I have a problem with a “Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert” message. This message is fake. Until now, I have always been able to stop similar messages on other computers using the task manager or closing the Firefox/Edge...
  3. Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...: ENGLISH german version see belowOS: Windows 10 Pro 22H2I have a problem with a “Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert” message. This message is fake. Until now, I have always been able to stop similar messages on other computers using the task manager or closing the Firefox/Edge...
  4. Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...: ENGLISH german version see belowOS: Windows 10 Pro 22H2I have a problem with a “Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert” message. This message is fake. Until now, I have always been able to stop similar messages on other computers using the task manager or closing the Firefox/Edge...
  5. Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. VERIFY PHONE NUMBER FOR MICROSOFT ALERT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VERIFY PHONE NUMBER FOR MICROSOFT ALERT: i HAD AN ERROR MESSAGE ON MY COMPUTER AND WAS GIVEN A NUMBER TO CALL. I WANT TO VERIFY THE NUMBER WAS FROM MICROSOFT. 855-451-2951 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verify-phone-number-for-microsoft-alert/7aa37b77-d8e6-4b0f-98ba-46dcf3fba649
  7. VERIFY PHONE NUMBER FOR MICROSOFT ALERT

VERIFY PHONE NUMBER FOR MICROSOFT ALERT: i HAD AN ERROR MESSAGE ON MY COMPUTER AND WAS GIVEN A NUMBER TO CALL. I WANT TO VERIFY THE NUMBER WAS FROM MICROSOFT. 855-451-2951 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verify-phone-number-for-microsoft-alert/7aa37b77-d8e6-4b0f-98ba-46dcf3fba649
  8. VERIFY PHONE NUMBER FOR MICROSOFT ALERT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Microsoft servers generating DGA alerts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft servers generating DGA alerts: We have multiple DGA alerts generated by servers windows 2012. These are configured DCs and we are seeing randomly generated domains with added suffix.After research we got this article...
  10. Microsoft servers generating DGA alerts

Microsoft servers generating DGA alerts: We have multiple DGA alerts generated by servers windows 2012. These are configured DCs and we are seeing randomly generated domains with added suffix.After research we got this article...