Windows 10: Alert Pop Up Message - Your Windows System is Damaged

Discus and support Alert Pop Up Message - Your Windows System is Damaged in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear Community, I keep getting this pop-up message in my MSN using Microsoft Edge. The pop up states "Your Windows System is Damaged" and requesting... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by paulwayne317, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Alert Pop Up Message - Your Windows System is Damaged

Dear Community,

I keep getting this pop-up message in my MSN using Microsoft Edge. The pop up states "Your Windows System is Damaged" and requesting payment. It appears it is a virus or malware. My Windows defender has performed full scans with no threats or viruses detected. Can someone please help me to get rid of this pop up? Please see attached screen shot and use Paint .JPG to open.

Thank You.

:)

paulwayne317, Jan 26, 2019

2. text message alert sounds?

Hi,

To assist you better please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the phone?

• When you say ‘’cannot find how to set text message alert sounds’’ are you referring to setup a particular sound/alert for the message or there is no sound alert at all when you received the message?
    I also like to inform you that, you cannot setup a different alert sound except the inbuilt sound alert. If you refer to setting up your choice sound alert, I suggest you to provide your valuable suggestion and feedback using feedback app.

Thank you. If you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Billy Med Win User
    Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Mark_W. Win User

Alert Pop Up Message - Your Windows System is Damaged

How to Set message alert tone in Lumia 610

Hello Mayank:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding your questions about custom message alerts. Currently the Windows 7 phone does not support custom message alerts. You are able to select from a list of premade message alerts, settings > ringtones + sounds >
    new text or IM > tap the box and select the alert of your choice.

We do appreciate the feedback and suggestions of our customers and encourage you to vote for this suggestion or post the suggestion here,

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions
    . You can also provide feedback by going to
    windowsphone.com and clicking on the feedback link at the bottom of the screen.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Alert Pop Up Message - Your Windows System is Damaged

1. Alert Pop Up Message - Your Windows System is Damaged - Similar Threads - Alert Pop Message

2. pop up message of your phone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pop up message of your phone: Just to let you know I don't have a 'Your Phone' in my widows 10 Background apps.I get C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.YourPhone_1.22062.542.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe... Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions...
  3. pop up message of your phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pop up message of your phone: Just to let you know I don't have a 'Your Phone' in my widows 10 Background apps.I get C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.YourPhone_1.22062.542.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe... Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions...
  4. pop up message of your phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Security Alert Pop Ups

in Windows 10 Support
    Security Alert Pop Ups: im running 1909 and recently had some updates since then I am getting security alerts pop up when on certain sites not sure which ones though is this usual behaviour? TIA Bart 168007
  6. Pop up Computer Virus Alert

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop up Computer Virus Alert: [ATTACH] I get this message sometimes whenever im on any browser/tab and it also sometimes sends pop up messages saying stuff about viruses and sometimes sends messages saying, "_____ wants a s#x partner" I dont know what to do and am pretty sure it is not real and...
  7. a problem with a security alert popping up

a problem with a security alert popping up: I just turn on my Dell laptop Inspiron 15-3541 OS Win 10 Home 32 bit. I am on my backup laptop and backup ISP. The primary ISP is down. The Dell laptop has no internet connection but I keep getting this "Security Alert" window on the Dell. See the Dropbox link Dropbox -...
  8. Pop up screen says system Warning Your Windows system is damaged

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pop up screen says system Warning Your Windows system is damaged: Pop up screen says system Warning Your Windows system is damaged Windows Version: Windows 10 and the windows logo IP:99.250.120.152 Please pay attention: Your version of software is damaged and obsolete. As a result, all system files are automatically deleted: 226 seconds and...
  9. YOUR SYSTEM IS DAMAGED

YOUR SYSTEM IS DAMAGED: I keep getting this message (SYSTEM WARNING - YOUR WINDOWS SYSTEM IS DAMAGED in a box vaguely resembling Microsoft) advising me that the whole world and my files are being deleted unless I update a damaged Windows 10. Now I am aware this is a scam of sorts but how do I stop...
  10. "Safe to remove" alert not popping up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Safe to remove" alert not popping up: Hello, I know this is something minor, but this issue just came out of nowhere and I have to idea what the cause is. When I choose the option to safely remove a USB or External HDD from the icon in the System tray, normally an alert would pop up saying that I can safely...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your windows system is damaged message

2. windows system is damaged message

3. windows system damaged message

4. windows 10 damaged alert,
  5. message your windows system is damaged,
  6. YOUR SYSTEM IS DAMAGED ALERT,
  7. your windows system is damaged,
  8. windows is damaged message,
  9. your windows system is damaged windows 10,
  10. your windows 10 is damaged,
  11. message that Windows 10 is damaged,