Windows 10: alert screen for sound devices on new dell computer - wht is it?

Discus and support alert screen for sound devices on new dell computer - wht is it? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so the new dell is 2 weeks old and today this nag screen has started popping up. at first thought it was just a youtube issue but nag screen has shown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by msongs, Oct 7, 2019.

1. msongs Win User

alert screen for sound devices on new dell computer - wht is it?

so the new dell is 2 weeks old and today this nag screen has started popping up. at first thought it was just a youtube issue but nag screen has shown up when not on internet. does not appear to be a big deal but....what is it for?

only sound device plugged in is the twin speakers in the green plug on back of computer.

:)

msongs, Oct 7, 2019

2. text message alert sounds?

Hi,

To assist you better please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the phone?

• When you say ‘’cannot find how to set text message alert sounds’’ are you referring to setup a particular sound/alert for the message or there is no sound alert at all when you received the message?
    I also like to inform you that, you cannot setup a different alert sound except the inbuilt sound alert. If you refer to setting up your choice sound alert, I suggest you to provide your valuable suggestion and feedback using feedback app.

Thank you. If you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Dell to create AMD based computer

Dell to market AMD based computers

Dell Inc has informed its Taiwan contract makers of plans to develop devices based on Advanced Micro Devices Inc's microprocessors, and these suppliers are awaiting orders for global shipment, the Economic Daily News reported, citing industry sources.

These suppliers are ready developing and arranging the logistics of such devices for shipment to Dell, it added.

Source: Forbes

Update

Details of what Dell is producing

Sounds like Dell will be selling AMD based:
    • Servers
    • Desktops
    • Laptops

wazzledoozle, Oct 7, 2019
  4. alert screen for sound devices on new dell computer - wht is it?

e mail alerts

Hello,

Try these steps:

To turn on and turn off email notifications, follow these steps:

• From the Start screen, touch the screen and slide left.
    • Scroll to and tap Settings.
    • Tap ringtones+sounds.
    • Tap manage app sounds.
    • Tap the email account.
    • Tap the Notification sound field.
    • Select the desired alert option.

Smittychat., Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

alert screen for sound devices on new dell computer - wht is it?

1. alert screen for sound devices on new dell computer - wht is it? - Similar Threads - alert screen sound

2. Annoying alert sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying alert sounds: I sometimes get bugged by recurring alert sounds with no indication of what is causing them. Is there a way to find out what is causing these sounds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-alert-sounds/e987d981-6b37-45a1-a127-bdb58ea2ed4e
  3. Fix Alert! TPM device is not detected error on Dell computers

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Alert! TPM device is not detected error on Dell computers: [ATTACH]TPM or Trusted Platform Module is a security chip on the motherboard which stores all passwords and security-related data. It offers hardware-based, security-related functions if you are receiving an error message Alert! TPM Device Is Not Detected, then this post will...
  4. Wierd alert sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wierd alert sound: Keep getting a weird alert sound every so often my cursor flashes and then everything goes back to normal, don’t know what causes this I reset pc and problem still there. Help submitted by /u/StoleYourPillow [link] [comments]...
  5. CHANGING NEW MAIL SOUNDS / ALERTS.....

in Windows 10 Customization
    CHANGING NEW MAIL SOUNDS / ALERTS.....: I recently purchased - through Microsoft Store - an app for "sounds" that can be used on the computer for new mail alerts, a smartphone, and others. I had to convert the sound from MP3 to WAV format. I currently use Thunderbird for my email server, and have made the...
  6. New Dell Computer

New Dell Computer: I went online and bought this Dell Computer. (Vostro 3583|Service Tag: 8QTHTW2It) It has no DVD tray? What if I wanted to write something to a CD or DVD? Crazy . . . I suppose I could add an external drive. Or could I? It also said it had Windows 10 Pro? But, when I went...
  7. New email sound alert

New email sound alert: I would like to hear a sound alert when a new email arrives, as I used to, but it doesn't work with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-email-sound-alert/146c579b-7638-4d84-9982-50555df6c1bf
  8. Windows sounds / alerts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows sounds / alerts: Lately my computer has when I am not sitting there, waking up and then coming a lot of sounds. I have tried and turned off the mouse to wake up the computer but it does not seem to help at all. how do i do that the computer just wakes up via the keyboard and nothing else?...
  9. no sound on new Dell desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound on new Dell desktop: my new Dell inspiron has no sound. ran diagnostics, reloaded Windows 10, still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-on-new-dell-desktop/9ed1bfde-485a-4df3-964a-28bc7ba25400
  10. Hitman Pro Alert on new computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hitman Pro Alert on new computer: Hello, I have a license for Hitman Pro Alert, wondering if there is a way to transfer that to a new Windows PC. I can't find anything on their website about it. Actually, I can't find any way to contact support at all for this program. Does anyone know if the license can...