Windows 10: Alert - Windows Critical Boot 1

Discus and support Alert - Windows Critical Boot 1 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows Critical Boot 1 Flashing up on screen. Windows up to date . Can someone tell me how to fix this. thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gabriel28AN, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Alert - Windows Critical Boot 1

Windows Critical Boot 1 Flashing up on screen. Windows up to date . Can someone tell me how to fix this. thanks

:)

Gabriel28AN, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Billy Med Win User

Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Jan 12, 2019
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Alert - Windows Critical Boot 1

Microsoft critical alert Error # 3657c84f1df674.

Is this for real??? For about the last month I get a white box that reads Microsoft critical alert Error # 3657c84f1df674. A mans voice says -this is a critical alert your computer is infected and will steal all my data...critic alert 268b3...if I don't
    call or if I shut down my system it will disable my computer...

If not how do I remove this

thank you Alert  -     Windows Critical Boot 1 :)

Jewlsyjewls, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Alert - Windows Critical Boot 1

1. Alert - Windows Critical Boot 1 - Similar Threads - Alert Critical Boot

2. How to get rid of Critical Virus Alert malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get rid of Critical Virus Alert malware?: After watching a questionable movie website, I started to have this Critical Virus Alert, and being asked to "run scan now". It pops up when the computer opens. The address attached is "fjvv2i.nonspewpa.com" . I have run several malware and virus scans and can't seem to get...
  3. How to get rid of Critical Virus Alert malware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of Critical Virus Alert malware?: After watching a questionable movie website, I started to have this Critical Virus Alert, and being asked to "run scan now". It pops up when the computer opens. The address attached is "fjvv2i.nonspewpa.com" . I have run several malware and virus scans and can't seem to get...
  4. How to get rid of Critical Virus Alert malware?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Boot critical file...

Boot critical file...: Hey, when I try to set Secure Boot in my UEFI BIOS to Windows UEFI, windows will go into automatic repair. I have done sfc /scannow before trying again, then again when I had to return the setting to Other OS and booted into windows. The title is the error in SrtTrail. I am...
  6. The boot critical file...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The boot critical file...: HelloAfter an update in Windows 11 my Lenovo computer kept restarting to update. I had to reset the PC to be able to use my PC again because nothing was working. Now that I had managed to access my PC I have a problem again it's the next day when the PC turns on there is a...
  7. The boot critical file...

The boot critical file...: HelloAfter an update in Windows 11 my Lenovo computer kept restarting to update. I had to reset the PC to be able to use my PC again because nothing was working. Now that I had managed to access my PC I have a problem again it's the next day when the PC turns on there is a...
  8. Critical alert from Windows

Critical alert from Windows: Is the phone number 1-888-695-1629 a Microsoft support number? I have a critical alert from Windows on my lap top. This phone number appears along with an audible alarm and other warnings. The lady that answered wanted me to download Ultraviewer. I decided to try and verify...
  9. Critical Google Chrome Alert

Critical Google Chrome Alert: Is this a Microsoft Help Desk number? 1-877-242-4839 ? Received a Critical Google Chrome Alert and was told to call Microsoft Support Desk at that number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/critical-google-chrome-alert/dc9f4d35-de40-4726-8d23-e09eb02c3d73
  10. Alert every 1 hour?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alert every 1 hour?: I need to set alert every 1 hour but can't find this option in clock settings. It is possible in windows 10? Can't believe it is not there... probably I just can't find it :P...