Windows 10: Alerts to New Email

Discus and support Alerts to New Email in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I am working on something it is annoying for the alerts to pop up in the lower right of my screen to tell me some advertiser or other emailer is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ghost Image, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Alerts to New Email

When I am working on something it is annoying for the alerts to pop up in the lower right of my screen to tell me some advertiser or other emailer is sending me a msg. How do I turn this feature off?

:)

Ghost Image, Aug 22, 2018
  2. hackel Win User

N73 Music Edition new fw no email alert

Okay, I was having the same problem with my N73 not alerting me for new email, so after reading this thread, I deleted my Mailbox in my E-Mail Settings. I was going to re-create the mailbox under a new name, but I couldn't get the old mailbox to disappear.
    Now, my old mailbox is still listed in the Messaging app, however it is NOT listed under email settings (so I can't actually change any of the settings), and yet NOW I get new email alerts! Even though no email accounts are defined in my settings. This is
    a very strange, and pretty bad, bug. I hope someone from Nokia is reading this!

hackel, Aug 22, 2018
  3. nulldev00 Win User
    Email folder auto sync and getting alerts

I have created a folder in my Hotmail where certain new emails are directed to. On my phone, if I go to the folder list and manually sync it, I see the emails. I have the sync setting as "as items arrive" but I'm not getting any new emails in the
    folder unless I manually sync it. Of course, I don't get any audio alert either. Is this by design? Do I have to use the base Inbox to automatically sync and get alerts?

nulldev00, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Alerts to New Email

e mail alerts

Hello,

Try these steps:

To turn on and turn off email notifications, follow these steps:

• From the Start screen, touch the screen and slide left.
    • Scroll to and tap Settings.
    • Tap ringtones+sounds.
    • Tap manage app sounds.
    • Tap the email account.
    • Tap the Notification sound field.
    • Select the desired alert option.

Smittychat., Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Alerts to New Email

1. Alerts to New Email - Similar Threads - Alerts Email

2. Onedrive keeps alerting me many times only this year about some weird bug or something by email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive keeps alerting me many times only this year about some weird bug or something by email: The email I receivedI translated it"The files will be permanently deleted from the Trash of your OneDrive space 30 days after their deletion.Hello Denis,We noticed that you recently deleted a large number of files from your OneDrive space.When files are deleted, they are...
  3. Onedrive keeps alerting me many times only this year about some weird bug or something by email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive keeps alerting me many times only this year about some weird bug or something by email: The email I receivedI translated it"The files will be permanently deleted from the Trash of your OneDrive space 30 days after their deletion.Hello Denis,We noticed that you recently deleted a large number of files from your OneDrive space.When files are deleted, they are...
  4. Security alert email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security alert email: I received a security alert email that said someone was trying to access my account and urged me to click on a link to recover my account. I need to know if it is legitimate. How do I report it ?...
  5. Security alert email

Security alert email: I received a security alert email that said someone was trying to access my account and urged me to click on a link to recover my account. I need to know if it is legitimate. How do I report it ?...
  6. I ONLY want to get email and text ALERTS not sign-in codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I ONLY want to get email and text ALERTS not sign-in codes.: I only want to use authenticator app or USB security key for logins.The only options I have to disable email and text login codes are to delete my email and phone # but then there's no way to get alerts is there?I must be missing something really simple because this is a huge...
  7. I ONLY want to get email and text ALERTS not sign-in codes.

I ONLY want to get email and text ALERTS not sign-in codes.: I only want to use authenticator app or USB security key for logins.The only options I have to disable email and text login codes are to delete my email and phone # but then there's no way to get alerts is there?I must be missing something really simple because this is a huge...
  8. I ONLY want to get email and text ALERTS not sign-in codes.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. I want to get email and text ALERTS but not sign-in codes. I only want to use authenticator...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to get email and text ALERTS but not sign-in codes. I only want to use authenticator...: I want to get email and text ALERTS but not sign-in codes. I only want to use authenticator app or USB security key for logins. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-get-email-and-text-alerts-but-not-sign/0c0c9505-00d3-4185-8562-9fe4bed53b08
  10. I want to get email and text ALERTS but not sign-in codes. I only want to use authenticator...

I want to get email and text ALERTS but not sign-in codes. I only want to use authenticator...: I want to get email and text ALERTS but not sign-in codes. I only want to use authenticator app or USB security key for logins. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-get-email-and-text-alerts-but-not-sign/0c0c9505-00d3-4185-8562-9fe4bed53b08