Windows 10: Alerts !

Discus and support Alerts ! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What as gone wrong ? Since changing to the new Edge browser followed by the May 2020 update I have had various issues. First it was the Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Alerts !

What as gone wrong ? Since changing to the new Edge browser followed by the May 2020 update I have had various issues. First it was the Windows 10 Defragmenter which keeps showing "Never run" even after it has run. Now no alerts either to Windows Mailbox or Calendar and the Action centre seems to have gone dormant ! Tried virtually everything, Scannow, Health scans, uninstalling and reinstalling at a loss what to do now ! Could all these issues be related ? Everything was working fine till that "MAY UPDATE " !!! Thought about a system restore but will I lose some apps ? I have had enough grief don't want to add to my problems ! All alerts turned on and reset many times !

Brian

:)

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Billy Med Win User

Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Jun 28, 2020
  3. e mail alerts

Hello,

Try these steps:

To turn on and turn off email notifications, follow these steps:

• From the Start screen, touch the screen and slide left.
    • Scroll to and tap Settings.
    • Tap ringtones+sounds.
    • Tap manage app sounds.
    • Tap the email account.
    • Tap the Notification sound field.
    • Select the desired alert option.

Smittychat., Jun 28, 2020
  4. Alerts !

text message alert sounds?

Hi,

To assist you better please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the phone?

• When you say ‘’cannot find how to set text message alert sounds’’ are you referring to setup a particular sound/alert for the message or there is no sound alert at all when you received the message?
    I also like to inform you that, you cannot setup a different alert sound except the inbuilt sound alert. If you refer to setting up your choice sound alert, I suggest you to provide your valuable suggestion and feedback using feedback app.

Thank you. If you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Alerts !

1. Alerts ! - Similar Threads - Alerts

2. microsoft windows firewall alert windows and 0241 pop up scamm can someone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft windows firewall alert windows and 0241 pop up scamm can someone help: microsoft windows firewall alert window 0241 always pop up on my screen so I try to off my Internet so I can see my screen and it's works but when I turn on my Internet it's it's still bck pop up can some one help?...
  3. microsoft windows firewall alert windows and 0241 pop up scamm can someone help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft windows firewall alert windows and 0241 pop up scamm can someone help: microsoft windows firewall alert window 0241 always pop up on my screen so I try to off my Internet so I can see my screen and it's works but when I turn on my Internet it's it's still bck pop up can some one help?...
  4. Windows alert sound when pressy keys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows alert sound when pressy keys.: So I recently started to have some issues with my keyboard. While playing Project Zomboid, every 5-10 minutes Windows will think that I'm in a different window, and when I press any key, it makes the windows sound alert. This keeps happening until I right-click so windows...
  5. Windows alert sound when pressy keys.

Windows alert sound when pressy keys.: So I recently started to have some issues with my keyboard. While playing Project Zomboid, every 5-10 minutes Windows will think that I'm in a different window, and when I press any key, it makes the windows sound alert. This keeps happening until I right-click so windows...
  6. any way to get alerted when the connect meu gets added back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    any way to get alerted when the connect meu gets added back?: whats the official reason for the connect menu being removed?ive reverted back to windows 10 as there's no equivalent on windows 11in windows 10 its: windows+k >click device you want to connect toany solutions that are as simple as above? dont provide a work around if its not...
  7. any way to get alerted when the connect meu gets added back?

any way to get alerted when the connect meu gets added back?: whats the official reason for the connect menu being removed?ive reverted back to windows 10 as there's no equivalent on windows 11in windows 10 its: windows+k >click device you want to connect toany solutions that are as simple as above? dont provide a work around if its not...
  8. SOLVED: Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SOLVED: Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...: ENGLISH german version see belowOS: Windows 10 Pro 22H2I have a problem with a “Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert” message. This message is fake. Until now, I have always been able to stop similar messages on other computers using the task manager or closing the Firefox/Edge...
  9. Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...: ENGLISH german version see belowOS: Windows 10 Pro 22H2I have a problem with a “Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert” message. This message is fake. Until now, I have always been able to stop similar messages on other computers using the task manager or closing the Firefox/Edge...
  10. Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...

Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...: ENGLISH german version see belowOS: Windows 10 Pro 22H2I have a problem with a “Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert” message. This message is fake. Until now, I have always been able to stop similar messages on other computers using the task manager or closing the Firefox/Edge...