Windows 10: Alex

Discus and support Alex in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Hello, My hp pc says restart is required until you update it, so I command it to update using windows 10 update activator. But after finishing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alex_99_72, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Alex

Alex 852a7325-620e-4cea-b44e-4dafce230f0d?upload=true.jpg Hello, My hp pc says restart is required until you update it, so I command it to update using windows 10 update activator. But after finishing it warns me the pc will restart in 30minutes and restart it. During restarting says hard disk fails and needs boot USB/CD drive. Now I boot my 16GB USB flash and connect to pc to boot my pc from USB drive. After I command it it loads for 1minute it blinks and displays blue screen with curser and at the left bottom displays 'Generation 2'
    Now what shal I do, please help me!

:)

Alex_99_72, Jan 15, 2021
  2. alloreda1 Win User

Windows 10 Store uninstalled and not working after last update (Approx. June 18, 2016)

Appreciate the suggestion.

Performed the steps outlined, and that did not work either.

Thank you,

Alex

alloreda1, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Microphone Does Not Pick Up Any Sound.

Hi Alex,

Thank you for the reply.

Did you try the steps which I have suggested in the previous post? If not, please try those steps and check if it helps.

Geethu B, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Alex

changing battery settings within windows (registry settings)

Hi Alex,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

It is unfortunate that you are facing this issue. I will be glad to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Alex

1. Alex - Similar Threads - Alex

2. ALEX App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALEX App: When I go to my amazon Alexa account on my NEW Cell phone, to authenticate it ask for security code sent from a old # which I do not have. how can I use my Email or a new cell #I upgraded my ISP I can not change WIFI settings until I'm able to get into amazon Alexa App* Moved...
  3. ALEX App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ALEX App: When I go to my amazon Alexa account on my NEW Cell phone, to authenticate it ask for security code sent from a old # which I do not have. how can I use my Email or a new cell #I upgraded my ISP I can not change WIFI settings until I'm able to get into amazon Alexa App* Moved...
  4. Alex Salvador # 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alex Salvador # 2: My computer windows 10 internet isn't working it would usually show my networks but it's not showing them I don't know why I tried everything I could think of please help me....
  5. Alex Salvador # 2

Alex Salvador # 2: My computer windows 10 internet isn't working it would usually show my networks but it's not showing them I don't know why I tried everything I could think of please help me....
  6. Alex Salvador # 2

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. in Minecraft java edition in single player i can't see my skin and I constantly see alex...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in Minecraft java edition in single player i can't see my skin and I constantly see alex...: I try install and reistall it multiple times but nothing happend i Install minecraft from minecraft.net what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-minecraft-java-edition-in-single-player-i-cant/02ae9086-d030-4762-b226-13739b9a5f5b
  8. in Minecraft java edition in single player i can't see my skin and I constantly see alex...

in Minecraft java edition in single player i can't see my skin and I constantly see alex...: I try install and reistall it multiple times but nothing happend i Install minecraft from minecraft.net what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-minecraft-java-edition-in-single-player-i-cant/02ae9086-d030-4762-b226-13739b9a5f5b