Windows 10: Alexa App for Windows 10

Discus and support Alexa App for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've downloaded the 'Amazon Alexa' app on my Windows 10 Stream (same as any Windows 10) and it didn't ask me ANYTHING about an Amazon Echo / Alexa.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Worried Person on Roblox, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Alexa App for Windows 10

I've downloaded the 'Amazon Alexa' app on my Windows 10 Stream (same as any Windows 10) and it didn't ask me ANYTHING about an Amazon Echo / Alexa. Where can you find the REAL Alexa App by Amazon? I've looked on Amazon.co.uk and the only real looking app is the exact same one as I got on my Windows 10 Stream.

I'd LOVE if anyone could help.

Worried Person on Roblox

:)

Worried Person on Roblox, Dec 19, 2018

2. Alexa APP on Windows 10

In the event it was fairly straightforward.

I used my desktop computer and downloaded the Alexa app. The Echo Dot would not connect automatically to my BT Hub 6 so I had to go into the Wi-Fi settings on the computer. The "Amazon XXX" identifier was there in the Wi-Fi settings window so I clicked
    on it, keyed in the Hub password as instructed and then completed the installation as specified in the Alexa app. To my relief it worked!

I haven't had any other pop-ups on my Asus computer, maybe this is peculiar to your computer. Not very helpful by Toshiba or Amazon I have to say, but they would probably suggest that it was a Windows 10 problem.

Backhammer, Dec 19, 2018
  3. have echo dot , alexa app will not install

Hi Vicent,

Can you please provide the following information:

• Where are you trying to install Alexa app? Is it on your phone or on your Windows 10 PC?
    • If it's on your Windows 10 PC, do you have the apps installed on your android phones/smartphones?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 PC?

In the meantime, if you've downloaded it on your phone, you may use Alexa services from a compatible web browsers.

We will keep an eye out on your response.

Justine Pel, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Alexa App for Windows 10

Alexa APP on Windows 10

How do I download Alexa App to my windows 10 PC?

WilliamEliker, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Alexa App for Windows 10

1. Alexa App for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Alexa App

2. My alexa app windows 11 dosent work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My alexa app windows 11 dosent work: My amazon alexa app was working fine couple of days back , now When I open the app it shows red line which means microphone is off, but in windows setting it shows alexa is usning the mic currently, when turn it off and again enable it after that red line goes away, then I...
  3. My alexa app windows 11 dosent work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My alexa app windows 11 dosent work: My amazon alexa app was working fine couple of days back , now When I open the app it shows red line which means microphone is off, but in windows setting it shows alexa is usning the mic currently, when turn it off and again enable it after that red line goes away, then I...
  4. Is there an alexa app for windows 11 pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an alexa app for windows 11 pc?: Is there an alexa app for windows 11 pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-an-alexa-app-for-windows-11-pc/d986fcf6-8ae5-4b2f-adc9-acb3e435109b
  5. Is there an alexa app for windows 11 pc?

Is there an alexa app for windows 11 pc?: Is there an alexa app for windows 11 pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-an-alexa-app-for-windows-11-pc/d986fcf6-8ae5-4b2f-adc9-acb3e435109b
  6. i need the amazon alexa app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i need the amazon alexa app: because it not compatiable with this device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-the-amazon-alexa-app/5d5f554a-a54a-4b9b-9d62-2311bb7fa229
  7. i need the amazon alexa app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need the amazon alexa app: because it not compatiable with this device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-the-amazon-alexa-app/5d5f554a-a54a-4b9b-9d62-2311bb7fa229
  8. i need the amazon alexa app

9. Why did Win Update cause Alexa app for PC to malfunction?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did Win Update cause Alexa app for PC to malfunction?: I was using the Amazon Alexa app on my PC for over a year without any issues.I was first using it on windows 10 and then I 'upgraded' joke!! to windows 11 and it still worked fine for months.Then, suddenly, in early December, a windows 11 update occurred and now I cannot...
  10. Why did Win Update cause Alexa app for PC to malfunction?

Why did Win Update cause Alexa app for PC to malfunction?: I was using the Amazon Alexa app on my PC for over a year without any issues.I was first using it on windows 10 and then I 'upgraded' joke!! to windows 11 and it still worked fine for months.Then, suddenly, in early December, a windows 11 update occurred and now I cannot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alexa app for windows 10

2. alexa app for windows 10 download loc:US

3. alexa app for windows phone 10

4. alexa for windows 10 phone,
  5. download alexa windows 10,
  6. alexa app per windows phone,
  7. alexa on windows 10 phone,
  8. alexa in windows 10 phone,
  9. alexa for windows phone