Windows 10: Alexa App using Windows 10

Discus and support Alexa App using Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello there! I'm trying to install the Alexa App on my PC but it's stating " Alexa is currently not available", not sure why? I check the US store and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WanderElle, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Alexa App using Windows 10

Hello there! I'm trying to install the Alexa App on my PC but it's stating "
    Alexa is currently not available", not sure why? I check the US store and it's available there.
    I'm from Canada: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/alexa/9n12z3cctcnz?activetab=pivotAlexa App using Windows 10 :eek:verviewtab

:)

WanderElle, Jul 19, 2019
  2. KarenCal Win User

Alexa App

The font in the Alexa app for PC is too light I can barely see the text in the app. I have changed the font in Windows yet I cannot change the font in the Alexa app for PC. Does anyone have a suggestion for correcting the problem?

Thank you

KarenCal, Jul 19, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Alexa App for Windows 10

Hi Worried

Download the Alexa App from the Microsoft Store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/alexa/9n12z3c...

Then you need to link Cortana to Alexa, a full step by step can be found here:

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-connect-alexa-t...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Alexa App using Windows 10

Alexa App for Windows 10

I've downloaded the 'Amazon Alexa' app on my Windows 10 Stream (same as any Windows 10) and it didn't ask me ANYTHING about an Amazon Echo / Alexa. Where can you find the
    REAL Alexa App by Amazon? I've looked on Amazon.co.uk and the only real looking app is the exact same one as I got on my Windows 10 Stream.

I'd LOVE if anyone could help.

Worried Person on Roblox, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Alexa App using Windows 10

1. Alexa App using Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Alexa App using

2. Windows 10/Alexa App will not launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10/Alexa App will not launch: Alexa App problem. It will not launch.I have only basic systems knoweldge.I have Windows10 laptop. I have changed my ISP and need to reset my Alexa-I have downloaded the Alexa App from the MS Store several times. I have the Alexa icon but it will not launch-all I see is a...
  3. Windows 10/Alexa App will not launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10/Alexa App will not launch: Alexa App problem. It will not launch.I have only basic systems knoweldge.I have Windows10 laptop. I have changed my ISP and need to reset my Alexa-I have downloaded the Alexa App from the MS Store several times. I have the Alexa icon but it will not launch-all I see is a...
  4. Alexa App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alexa App: I hope I am right with this issue here for help. Since this morning when opening the Alexa app, it appears for one or two seconds. There are to errors registered in the Reliability Monitor, of which I attach two images:and here is the second image:The first image shows the...
  5. Alexa app for windows 10

Alexa app for windows 10: HI: I just downloaded Alexa for Windows 10, and have a very strange problem. In the Alexa app settings, I can turn everything but the Launch app on sign in to this computer option. It is greyed out. I've tried the uninstall/reinstall method, and when that didn't...
  6. Alexa app for windows

Alexa app for windows: Setting up devices and routines on my iPhone app works but is fiddly and I would rather use the full screen on my Windows PC. Most functions seem to be available, but you cannot configure devices rename, group and set routines. Does anyone have a workaround??...
  7. Alexa App for Windows 10 - Where is it?

Alexa App for Windows 10 - Where is it?: Hi everyone, I received an Amazon Dot for Christmas 2019 and was assured there was a windows 10 app available, well where is it? The windows store says the app is unavailable, but there is no indication of when it will be available or why it isn't....
  8. alexa app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    alexa app: i have an alexa echo trying to install app but says must be logged on a Microsoft account to install but lost cant figure out what https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alexa-app/1213ab31-3b01-45be-874a-6da5a5d795bc
  9. Alexa App for Windows 10

Alexa App for Windows 10: I've downloaded the 'Amazon Alexa' app on my Windows 10 Stream (same as any Windows 10) and it didn't ask me ANYTHING about an Amazon Echo / Alexa. Where can you find the REAL Alexa App by Amazon? I've looked on Amazon.co.uk and the only real looking app is the exact same one...
  10. Alexa app

Alexa app: where is the Alexa app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alexa-app/2a0074f3-9766-4666-9ce7-9d1a54dc1eaf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. correcting echo dot to pc