Windows 10: Alexa Dot setup app

Discus and support Alexa Dot setup app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there anyone out there who can tell me where on earth I can find the setup app for Alexa Dot. One message here says to go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CarlMatthews1, Sep 8, 2018.

1. CarlMatthews1 Win User

Alexa Dot setup app

Is there anyone out there who can tell me where on earth I can find the setup app for Alexa Dot. One message here says to go to
    https://alexa.amazon.com . All this link does is bring up a blank page.

:)

CarlMatthews1, Sep 8, 2018
  2. VRichardson1 Win User

Alexa app

How do you download the Alexa app

VRichardson1, Sep 8, 2018
  3. beverleybarrymore Win User
    alexa app

which app should i download for alexa app

beverleybarrymore, Sep 8, 2018
  4. JackBorsch Win User

Alexa Dot setup app

Alexa App

How do I install my Alexa App

JackBorsch, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Alexa Dot setup app

1. Alexa Dot setup app - Similar Threads - Alexa Dot setup

2. alexa

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    alexa: ive got an alexa echo dot can somebody tell me how to install things on there or how to use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alexa/396615bf-1183-4bbc-8a1d-6758d1a1d348"
  3. Alexa app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alexa app: where is the Alexa app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alexa-app/2a0074f3-9766-4666-9ce7-9d1a54dc1eaf
  4. Skype calling is coming to Alexa devices

in Windows 10 News
    Skype calling is coming to Alexa devices: We are excited to bring Skype calling to Alexa devices, so users can easily communicate with their friends and family from their Echo devices, simply using voice. Users can make outgoing Skype voice and video calls, accept incoming Skype calls, and even make SkypeOut calls...
  5. amazon echo dot or alexa

amazon echo dot or alexa: Please help me hook up my echo dot! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/amazon-echo-dot-or-alexa/ddd93bc6-0601-40fd-8a89-bab4d1df2697
  6. Problem downloading Alexa app and connectig to my Echo Dot. I do not have a Mobile Phone...

Problem downloading Alexa app and connectig to my Echo Dot. I do not have a Mobile Phone...: Cannot download Amazon App. to my desk top computer to install Echo Dot. Have win 10 on an Acer Aspire E17. ?...
  7. Stuck at Spinning Dots

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at Spinning Dots: I have a Dell Precision 7910 on windows 10 1803. I updated a couple weeks ago through windows update. I have booted the machine several times since updating. A few days ago I update the NVIDIA driver. I have dual K620 cards. Booted a couple of times sine that update. Today...
  8. Messaging App - Setup & Integration Options

Messaging App - Setup & Integration Options: Just considering Windows 10 Desktop for now, no phones or anything, can someone please explain to me how things are connected to one another in the background? When I followed the setup prompts I logged in with the live.com account, and it somehow was not part of Skype. Or,...
  9. Default App: Calendar Setup

Default App: Calendar Setup: So I have Calendar app installed, yet I cannot set it as the default application here: [img] It says that there is no app or protocol installed for it, yet I do have the Calendar app installed. When I try to look online at the Windows Store for it, it gives me this...
  10. Stuck at spinning dots

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at spinning dots: Hi, first of all, sorry for my bad English. My issue is pretty straight forward: last night I left my computer powered on, and when I woke up, I had a Windows update screen stuck at 100%. The mouse didn't work, everything was frozen. I restarted my PC and it froze at...